Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
I played this last patch without the incest mod, figured i would try it this time. I thought they were brother and sister, not mom and son lol.
Waiiiiiit, wait wait wait wait...... Did someone create an incest mod and make them mom and son, or did the dev intend them to be? Cuz that would be one young mom....

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
There are quite a few scenes missing in the replay. Such as:
1) The mom jerking you off in the morning while you sleep, but you wake up and notice and let her continue (this is different than the pervious one).
2 & 3) Your cousin catching you spy on your mom and you watch together, then she jerks you off while you watch. Then there is the second version of this too where the cousin blows you.
4) The mom and cousin bathing, but the mom turns around and enjoys the bathing as the cousin gets closer from behind.
5) The cousin jerking you in the morning while you sleep and you wake up, then you both 69.
6) Mom blowing the son while he sleeps.
7) Son eating the mom out then jerking off on her.

I think these are all from 0.8.
I am on .8 and can not get any of these....

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I am on .8 and can not get any of these....
They are part of the questlines. I have completed the update and all those scenes are from 0.8 questlines.

I am Stuck any help Please.
Go to bed. A few scenes happen while you sleep. Also, when you eat lunch a few times the girls wander off and you follow them. Make sure you have roll back enabled (there is a cheat for it) so you go to the right place. There is three times the girls wander off.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
A classic problem. You need to go to bed early. Don't wait the message "I'm too tired..." because you will awake too late the next day.
How do I go to bed early. There is no option. I just wake up at night and get "I'm to Tired". There is no option.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.13

There are a number of different mods here: https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-dick-v0-9-sex-and-games.44521/page-85#post-6357359

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Size 388 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I got version 0.8, but not got any of the new quests, still only got the 0.7 quests.

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
I am stuck on the Newcomers quest. The girls left after lunch twice and Rachel woke up one and gave the MC a handjob. After that, nothing. I have gone through two weeks. Is there something I need to do to trigger the next scene?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I am stuck on the Newcomers quest. The girls left after lunch twice and Rachel woke up one and gave the MC a handjob. After that, nothing. I have gone through two weeks. Is there something I need to do to trigger the next scene?
Actually got that quest now, after finding Jessica and bringing her back to camp, had to get the flower from the cave wall to make a healing tonic after learning it in the book, took her two days to recover. Rachel won't do anything in the evening when she's in the pool unless you send Jessica to the cave to collect wood. Go with Jessica to the cave to get the spider scene, you'll be able to use dead spiders against Jessica when she is bathing. You also need to increase your sex stamina by bathing in the pond in the mornings before the girls wake up to get a bj from Rachel in the pond. Other than that, just keep collecting shit, giving Rachel massages and get massages from Rachel and give the lotion to Jessica when you see both girls on the beach.

Oh Jessica will catch you the first time you jerk off in the pond in the morning and runs of to tell Rachel your hands are ok, but don't worry, she doesn't tell her.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes