JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Hhmmm... even it's too early to say anything about this very first releases, the future version could be more appealing.

On my own, I will wait and see what's good in this project. Just my one cent here.

With best regards.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Message from the Developer:

Will upload ver. 0.3 today (9-oct) at 5 pm (UTC-7) In addition to the mentioned corrections, I used these days to add some extra renders to the version. regards

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
truerty Hi, why does your signature describes the game as mom-son ? Isn't the first girl his classmate according to the intro?
You probably played it without the incest patch. They're originally mom and son. Developers use different relationship names to circumvent the ban against incest on Patreon.

Usually Devs use "Landlady", Classmate is something new!

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
truerty Hi, why does your signature describes the game as mom-son ? Isn't the first girl his classmate according to the intro?
On a related note. I was cruising through some creator pages on Patreon and idiots of course are openly asking about content with the "Mom" for next update in the threads on Patreon. SMH. And the developer responds without denying the family implications of the question. This particular thread was not on a Patron only restricted post. Blows my mind.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
You probably played it without the incest patch. They're originally mom and son. Developers use different relationship names to circumvent the ban against incest on Patreon.

Usually Devs use "Landlady", Classmate is something new!
Interesting, so according to the dev they are also meant to be mom and son? Also isn't the patch fan made?

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Interesting, so according to the dev they are also meant to be mom and son? Also isn't the patch fan made?
Yes of course the patch is fan made. The devs on Patreon cannot do such without violating the rules of Patreon. Stop asking such stupid questions.

Reactions: Kendra

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
Message from the Developer:

Will upload ver. 0.3 today (9-oct) at 5 pm (UTC-7) In addition to the mentioned corrections, I used these days to add some extra renders to the version. regards
I don't understand what country has utc-7 timezone

• Angry
Reactions: JagHond

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I know it's early to be implemented (since dev goals are mechanics and story for obvious reasons), but would be nice having a more diversity on exploration (like more fruits) before the last version of the game.

The exploration version isn't bad btw, but you basicly only go for bananas and blueberries. For what I understood dev wants to implement something to filter the water, would be nice to have quests to have food on later stages, like climbing trees, cutting trunks, removing poision from bugs, hunting (with traps for example), etc.

Attention, I'm not trying to shit on the dev, so far the game is pretty fun for it's first releases. Just giving my opinion of stuff that could refine the game before last version is released.

Reactions: Ara-sH

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I know it's early to be implemented (since dev goals are mechanics and story for obvious reasons), but would be nice having a more diversity on exploration (like more fruits) before the last version of the game.

The exploration version isn't bad btw, but you basicly only go for bananas and blueberries. For what I understood dev wants to implement something to filter the water, would be nice to have quests to have food on later stages, like climbing trees, cutting trunks, removing poision from bugs, hunting (with traps for example), etc.

Attention, I'm not trying to shit on the dev, so far the game is pretty fun for it's first releases. Just giving my opinion of stuff that could refine the game before last version is released.
I enjoy the gathering aspect of the game and the buildup so far. Looks like there are going to be quite a few crafting options added in the future. Fire pit, boiling water, cooking...

I'm afraid it might become too linear at some point. Hopefully that's avoided somehow. For being a first time run at this, as far as I know, I think he's doing a good albeit slow job. Plenty of potential. Hope he sticks with it for the long term.

Oh, and at least the MC doesn't have a comically large cock and the love interest isn't top heavy to the point of ridiculousness.

Reactions: Ara-sH and JagHond
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes