• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Guys, I understand you want the update, but be patient please, don't spam the thread.

If you're really that impatient then patron the dev and get the game there. I see no point to spam the thread over a new release. If anyone wanted to give they would already put the link here.

LoganXXXbr

Nov 22, 2017
Guys, I understand you want the update, but be patient please, don't spam the thread.

If you're really that impatient then patron the dev and get the game there. I see no point to spam the thread over a new release. If anyone wanted to give they would already put the link here.
Sorry

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hi my patrons!
Here is an update to version 0.3 where I have corrected some minor bugs.
to download.
I also uploaded the complete walkthrough for version 0.3, see the attached pdf
Enjoy!
Thanks and regards!

Changelog:

- Approximately 400 new story renders and over 500 total renders.

- A new Video scene!

-40% more story content than 0.2 and 80% more total content.

- Updates in every mission.

- 0.3 takes the relationship between the characters to a new level! (Beware with your decisions).

-New auto eat function: A new button during mealtime will let you eat automatically (In order to be able to see the button, there must be a combination that reaches 20 of food and water).

-New Gathering system: The whole gameplay of this aspect has been redesigned to be more fluent (Food resources will respawn over a period of time and stop using a chance system). Now, you will be able to walk through the different places with more freedom.

- A new location has been added!! The island grows bigger and bigger with each release.

- Added a new cooking system, more Inventory items, and tools to craft.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
having sex being stranded in an island is not even safe, because who knows what if the girl got pregnant or not. If she got pregnant, she is probably die without medical support.
Beyond the fact this is a fap GAME, you do know women have been having kids without medical support for millena and still do to this day around the world? The whole "you have to go to the hospital" to have a kid is bullshit to make money for the hospital system. My wife had our last kid on a couch in our living room.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I see a link to an incest patch, but no [incest] tag. What's the story?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes