riddo

Apr 30, 2017
nope not working I can only take 1 bath in the morning or catch the spider before jess will be up.

I like this game less and less as the time goes, its so over complicated and the ingame walk though is not clear. its seems like the dev try to make people get frustrated with "I dont hint well" system

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
nope not working I can only take 1 bath in the morning or catch the spider before jess will be up.

I like this game less and less as te time goes, its so over complicated and the ingame walk though is not clear.
It's takes more that one day !
eg Bath in morning,
Do other stuff.
(next day) Bath in morning .

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
It's takes more that one day !
eg Bath in morning,
Do other stuff.
(next day) Bath in morning .
I tired that too, just in case I am to dense to get it. but this did not work for me too. I can only take bath early in the morning and think about one of the two girls. take bath with or spy on mom or spy on jess. I got no other options for showering regardless how many time i catch the spider.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I tired that too, just in case I am to dense to get it. but this did not work for me too. I can only take bath early in the morning and think about one of the two girls. take bath with or spy on mom or spy on jess. I got no other options for showering regardless how many time i catch the spider.
Has Jess caught you helping yourself while bathing?
Has she tried to blackmail you?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi,
did exist a Walkthrough? My story stopt and I don't know, what I should do.
IF I remember correctly,
I went to the pond while both girls were bathing,
put the spider in their clothes
And Jess the bitch smashed poor little Percy into little bits !

Dragonfire77

Jan 31, 2021
IF I remember correctly,
I went to the pond while both girls were bathing,
put the spider in their clothes
And Jess the bitch smashed poor little Percy into little bits !
Yes, this was also happening in my story too. And then?
Jesi ask me for Yoga, but I can not ask her.

Last edited:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Did this game have a different name at one point? Unable to recover/find Saves from this game, had a hard drive issue. Last thing i can recall was another female showed up on island and you which you had to heal her... and the sunbathing mom had lotion put on by her by the other girl etc.. Anyone have a save they could share?

Last edited:

Dragonfire77

Jan 31, 2021
Did this game have a different name at one point? Unable to recover/find Saves from this game, had a hard drive issue. Last thing i can recall was another female showed up on island and you which you had to heal her... and the sunbathing mom had lotion put on by her etc.. Anyone have a save they could share?
Hi,
here you have my saves after healing Jessi.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeepster

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Hi,
here you have my saves after healing Jessi.
This is what i see when i click on your save , might be a issue on my end or not :giggle: A bunch of this stuff...
PK����è¡ÍR3Px¼;i�)����screenshot.png¤½y¬,}zvï=çô¾UwõRÕûÞgß—{î~ï¹çîû·/ógì13ãñŒ=&3Á€Qd$PdeHl%!²²`"AÆBÀÁþqV'À("qJ@Iˆ‚½Êó¼ï¯ªû|ß7#'ùã¹U]Ý]ݧoÕó¼ûï¿|þ Ÿ 3—.]Ê?zxöúÒ¥Ëû/•À¿ÿÃ7þÄ¥K½KÎî¼õÝË—j?û»?}iïø†ì]—½«²µ{¬û{Ç×±½&Û'²µ"ÛûGŠƒSlñº½c¼ö0ÆöÞ‰ììÛû7wxìH6íÅúö¾lììË&·[î9‚ïáóÄ:°¶¹+«†µÍ=™mìÈ*Žáý†=}½&ÆæŽL×·eºf°c»2Ãñ ŽOÖ6ñüη
Sent you a message and thank you for trying in advance and always include the persistent file that comes with saves it helps to read the save file. I tryed to recover most of saves and other things off my RAID 0 or 1 (Forgot how it was set up) Before the Hard drive completely crapped out LOL

Nov 15, 2019
Thx for this game as I love games like this one. Adventure combined with relationship(s).
It starts as expected: survival fight by collecting food and other resources paired with existence of a beautiful, but bitchy woman (suspence!!! How to do ...). But then ... no extended talking to woman/women (very strange as women are always talking to build up a social environment).
Which kind of clothes do they wear without any damages after several days walking through jungle?
You can play 200 days with little improvements per day. Limited clicks in the morning, some clicks until you open the backpack during lunch and dinner, limited clicks in afternoon and evening ... what happens at night, if MC waits going to bed? - nothing?!
What would be, if someone is injured by a bite of a spider or snake, touching a poison plant etc. (currently not implemented says the menue). Would be funny if a shark appears during Jessica's morning hj in the sea. I'm sure they wake up Rachel ;)

No birds and eggs around (I can hear them)?
How to improve MC's stats like Charm or Strength?
How does Rachel manage her behavior being fully horny (at lvl 100)?
And why is Jessica healthy but nothing else?

Due to repeatment and logical issues (e.g. bathing with Rachel after hands are healed) this game is losing some of its suspence. Maybe some improvements are implemented in next releases. I'm excited to find out.

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes