Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Mc is to bored Fucking both girls that Dev Decide to add more Npc's :LOL: (y)
It would be Best first Mc to have sex with them ...Laters new Npc's Welcome <----this is Beter idea
More Npc's mean more Blue Balling + Game will have to get 20 more updates for Sex = (Sanbox) :poop:

Game is Realy Good Love Survival games :cool:(y) But hate Sanbox :confused: 40 actions = a Scene to get :censored:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Well, I'm unsure what to think about this update. The Jessica sex scene was nice, finally vaginal sex in the game during the aphrodisiac crab/mushroom meal. There was a bug unfortunately, where the camp fire suddenly was inaccessible. Thanks to Radoslaw Wolf I could fix this.

In console set: fire_visible=True.
Anyone knows how to complete the sleeping drink/sweet dreams quest? I can't seem to trigger the truth or dare game again with them. Seems like this update is bugged. First the campfire inaccessibility, now the truth or dare/play a game option disappeared. Sucks. Isn't the dev testing his releases?

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Dunno if something's broken but, for me, the game consists of collecting rocks and branches. I can't progress beyond that. Have read the book three times but can't light a fire, it just tells me there's something missing and I've been going round in circles for half a dozen ingame days with nothing new appearing at all.

Ok. I give up. Another one for the recycle bin.
Did you get *Tinder* (yellow grass by cave) to light your fire.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Well, I'm unsure what to think about this update. The Jessica sex scene was nice, finally vaginal sex in the game during the aphrodisiac crab/mushroom meal. There was a bug unfortunately, where the camp fire suddenly was inaccessible. Thanks to Radoslaw Wolf I could fix this.

Anyone knows how to complete the sleeping drink/sweet dreams quest? I can't seem to trigger the truth or dare game again with them. Seems like this update is bugged. First the campfire inaccessibility, now the truth or dare/play a game option disappeared. Sucks. Isn't the dev testing his releases?
Every time you get more drinking water you dump the potion (You are using the same bottle)
You may need to make a fresh batch.
You will Not get the option to play without having the potion.

Reactions: Seewolf

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
!!! When I write below "Don't use with later version of the game", it includes patch-versions. For example, do not use a mod valid for version 0.9 with version 0.9b of the game. !!!

Incest Patch
(Game Version: 0.13 - Don't use with later version of the game)
Some said the incest patch doesn't work. You can try mine.
Install: Use incest.6.zip (see installation instructions below)

Fix
Fixes:
1/ Fix bugs in early steps of Pond quest
2/ Little improvement in the bait box choice (you can cancel the process and can't use normal hook when you already have 5 fishes)
3/ Add tooltips for navigation icons in the apartment

Install: Use fix.8.zip (see installation instructions below)

Auto Eat Cheat
(Game Version: 0.13 - Probably compatible with later version of the game)
I also made a tiny cheat patch. The button "auto eat" won't consume food anymore. You still need to gather enough food to enable the button first.
Install: Use auto_eat.zip (see installation instructions below)

Save Naming
(Game Version: 0.13 - Compatible with later version of the game)
I also added the possibility to name your save (it's optionnal). You can use the keyboard to validate the name (Enter/Return) or cancel (Escape, Right Click).
It also slightly improves visual in preferences screen.
You can switch pages 10 by 10. The pages range at the bottom of the screen reflects the current page. You can switch pages by using the mouse wheel.
Install: Use save_name.5.zip (see installation instructions below)

Rollback
(Game Version: 0.13 - Definitely don't use it with later versions of the game)
Re-enable rollback in game. Now it should really work properly.
Install: Use rollback.10.zip (see installation instructions below)

Extras Mod (Replay Gallery + Cheat Console)
Revamped Gallery + missing scenes + unlocker
Revamped Cheat Console (more items)
Revamped Idols Screen + unlocker + a security to avoid missing idols
Install: Use extras.17.zip (see installation instructions below)

Task Log
1/ The task log screen is larger. It is easier to navigate through the different tasks.
2/ A filter has been added in the top left corner (You can choose to show active tasks only for example)
3/ I created a new status "On Hold" with a specific color (yellow)
4/ I also made instructions more clear
5/ I added a question mark button next to the instruction to give a more precise indication to players who don't want to search by themselves.
6/ The original task log screen is still accessible by right-clicking the Task button... just in case

Install: Use tasklog.9.zip (see installation instructions below)

All In One

This mod isn't a separate mod. It just contains all the above mods:
- Incest Patch
- Fix
- Auto Eat Cheat
- Save Naming
- Rollback
- Extras
- Task Log

Install: Use allinone.3.zip (see installation instructions below)

Notice all these mods won't break your saves. If you play next version without them, your old saves will be compatible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 62 Votes