MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
It's to do with her talk on Day 8. It's probably best to avoid messaging her on that day, if you get that bug.
Day 8 is where we ended in the first download, right? I didn't have any game breaking ones just the one I mentioned before where she said I never found a photo when I said I wouldn't play the game, but that's whatever.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Day 8 is where we ended in the first download, right? I didn't have any game breaking ones just the one I mentioned before where she said I never found a photo when I said I wouldn't play the game, but that's whatever.
Earlier when you pointed out the inconsistency in Umiko's message I went in and changed it, then misnamed a variable.

I'm never lucky, Magnus.

Jun 28, 2018
wait, ok... let me see if im getting this right. so the girl whos deathly afraid of bleeding in any way because of how dangerous it is for her, has a fucking piercing in her lip.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
wait, ok... let me see if im getting this right. so the girl whos deathly afraid of bleeding in any way because of how dangerous it is for her, has a fucking piercing in her lip.
Maybe it's a fake piercing? Maybe she developed that condition after the piercing? IDK I'm still downloading the file because the non-mega option takes 10 years roughly to install and the mega is too big for standard users. I thought Wildman had a 9-11 update patch we could apply to the old 1-8 files but I don't see it anywhere.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
LOL it's not like the piercing is blocking blood from pouring out of her. Maybe if someone ripped it out?

Regardless, I can say no more about this for story reasons...

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
sorry I did not understand one thing, if I had already downloaded the game from chapters (days) one to eight, now there is also available to download patches from 9 to 11 or I have to re-download the whole game
Re-downlaod the whole game for the new 9-11 content, doesn't look like he's posted any major coding changes so old saves should still work with it

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for the hidden pictures umiko puts in? I am just curious or is the picture she hides the other picture in always random?

some help would be appreciated

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for the hidden pictures umiko puts in? I am just curious or is the picture she hides the other picture in always random?

some help would be appreciated
I am pretty sure they are random, but they are also fairly easy to spot.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I genuinely apologise if this comes off as rude to you. I guess im just blind then, because I cannot see it
No offense taken.

You will see them fairly easy. They are usually some place that you can easily see and they look like a pic. They do not blend in with what they are on.

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
No offense taken.

You will see them fairly easy. They are usually some place that you can easily see and they look like a pic. They do not blend in with what they are on.

it might have RNG'd onto a picture thats not actually in my gallery, which kind of sucks, oh well I guess there is always playthrough 2

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
LOL it's not like the piercing is blocking blood from pouring out of her. Maybe if someone ripped it out?

Regardless, I can say no more about this for story reasons...
I was wondering about that. Will the mc mention it later in the story?

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes