Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
3Gb is still in the tollerable range, its once games get near the 5GB limit for MEGA that it becomes a problem, and as I said its a personal prefference but you have valid reasons not to soo dont worry about it thanks for answering :)
I also have a paid Mediafire account, but it seems like no one likes Mediafire...

And for the few who are interested, I'm uploading the uncompressed versions right now. See you in 45 years.

halil123

May 23, 2017
I thought the dev was trolling when Ishani said there were 15 more questions. Imagine my surprise...

Also that Tiffany scene deserves to be on the gallery.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2022
Not needed. Not even a little bit. As someone discussed above, this comes pretty close to a kinetic novel but not quite. The few choices there are, are very clear in what they result in. Being a decently popular game and still not having a WT mod is a pretty good indication of the fact that there is no need, otherwise someone would have made a mod by now.
20 Qs would equal 400 possible combos, right? Or maybe a bit less? It's been a LONG time since I did this type of math.
Ofc, if you had access to the database in the source code....

Jan 2, 2022
And for the few who are interested, I'm uploading the uncompressed versions right now. See you in 45 years.
I agree. I'd never voluntarily DL an uncompressed version. My eyes aren't 4k, so why bother?
1080 or 1920p is the best that I can appreciate on my 24" LCD or 32" LCD if I choose to get fancy.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
20 Qs would equal 400 possible combos, right? Or maybe a bit less? It's been a LONG time since I did this type of math.
Ofc, if you had access to the database in the source code....
There are 120 different combinations that I check for when you finish the quiz. It's not an equal chance for every girl, though they can all be the result. Daphne has one combo, Gigi has 10, mostly everyone else has between 5-8 viable combinations.

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
I really want to like this game but the sheer amount of dialogue becomes a chore when combined with the 'personality' of the MC. I feel there is way too much dialogue for too little purpose. I appreciate dialogue, hell I even like snappy dialogue (movies of the 40s and 50s are great examples of it being used well). But when every conversation is 1000 lines of snappy dialogue going no where and serving no purpose other than to show how clever someone is I'm pretty quickly smashing the space bar just to get past it. That's not entirely fair as eventually real things are discussed but it's in such a maddeningly circuitous way it removes the element of fun such dialogue should have. I think it's revealing the <CTL> function was added to allow people to fly past it.

Well then WhY Do YOu PlAY iT?

The part that is interesting to me is I think the MC is psychopath with a narcissistic need to be liked by everyone (well, women at least). He lies and cheats but insists on reentering people's lives and doesn't let it rest until they at least say they forgive him. I think he has a giant hole where his heart and soul should be. He has no center, no core being and I am interested in seeing if the dev addresses this is some real way. In this last update Camila summed my thoughts almost perfectly, unfortunately I think he's going to bed her too so real concerns will dissolve.

Last edited:

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
So gotta say doing the Quiz and getting Skylar as my result was pretty damn awesome as she is the best in the game, and also having Ishani getting legit pissed that Skylar was the result was funny as all hell.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hungover00

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Couldsomebody tell me if this is the MC's mom?
View attachment 2755276
It is not, my friend. That would be Bethany, the MC's girlfriend during his amnesia year.

So gotta say doing the Quiz and getting Skylar as my result was pretty damn awesome as she is the best in the game, and also having Ishani getting legit pissed that Skylar was the result was funny as all hell.
I reviewed the dialogue if you get Skylar and found a typo. Thanks for helping me find it, lol. I hate typos.

Last edited:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
It is not, my friend. That would be Bethany, the MC's girlfriend during his amnesia year.

I reviewed the dialogue if you get Skylar and found a typo. Thanks for helping me find it, lol. I hate typos.
is there a mom in the game? if so, i would really appreciate if you could show me a picture of her

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes