Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Is it? Because it's happening in my playthrough. I've tried immediately clicking on the group chat, it locked the menus other than scrolling up in the conversation and clicking the pictures, and I've tried talking to everyone first then clicking on the window. Still locked the game other than the conversation scrolling.
Did you apply the most recent ? Because I feel like I fixed it—I tested it like four different ways. If it's not fixed, I'll get back in the lab and figure out what the hell went wrong.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Did you apply the most recent ? Because I feel like I fixed it—I tested it like four different ways. If it's not fixed, I'll get back in the lab and figure out what the hell went wrong.
Yeah, I have the day 1-17 patch in the OP. I'm using the 95% version of the game from pixeldrain.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Yeah, I have the day 1-17 patch in the OP. I'm using the 95% version of the game from pixeldrain.
Well, I changed it around the time of that post you first quoted, so depending on when you downloaded/applied the patch, it might be a different version.

With that said, I'M LOADING IT ALL UP, LET'S DO THIS.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
So, make sure the group chat finishes before you try talking with anyone again.

Last message is from Ishani: "...And that's enough group chat for all of us, I think."

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
So, make sure the group chat finishes before you try talking with anyone again.

Last message is from Ishani: "...And that's enough group chat for all of us, I think."
Yeah, I've tried talking to everyone first (window included). I've tried talking to Camila last and then doing the 2nd group chat click and it still freezes. I should have everything up to date since I downloaded the game and patch only 14h ago or so. I'll try going back to the start of the prior day and see if anything changes. I remember this happening the first time I played and it eventually just went through idk.

Edit: nope. froze again. Idk if it matters, but I chose to wake Nemy and recall egypt first, which i never did last time i played.

Last edited:

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Yeah, I've tried talking to everyone first (window included). I've tried talking to Camila last and then doing the 2nd group chat click and it still freezes. I should have everything up to date since I downloaded the game and patch only 14h ago or so. I'll try going back to the start of the prior day and see if anything changes. I remember this happening the first time I played and it eventually just went through idk.

Edit: nope. froze again. Idk if it matters, but I chose to wake Nemy and recall egypt first, which i never did last time i played.
Alright, I'm going to fix it and bypass immersion for the sake of ensuring it doesn't cause any more issues.

I'm testing a new fix right now—if it works, it'll be uploaded in like 20 minutes or so.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Alright, I'm going to fix it and bypass immersion for the sake of ensuring it doesn't cause any more issues.

I'm testing a new fix right now—if it works, it'll be uploaded in like 20 minutes or so.
I believe this is the save right before going in to the group chat part. If it works for you then it must be something on my end.

Reactions: Zareem

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022

I think I got it fixed, or rather know why it was freezing, the issue is if you close Camilas chat window and do other conversations first. You have to do the first group chat, then talk to camila and then while still having her chat window open you click the group chat again to do the "I'm a pervert" part. The 'continue' will show up and let you finish talking to her. It won't work if you close her chat to talk to someone else while you "think about it"

Last edited:

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
help me out here, I must have fotgotten something important: I thought mysterious vengeful spaceship lady was supposed to arrive day-17?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Alright, so I finally made a Discord server for the game. It's bare bones for now, but if you want to keep up with development or news about Stranded in Space (or my other game) feel free to join.

The link is in my signature.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Thanks to the dev for this good game.
I enjoyed it this far. (y)

In the gallery, there are missing pics/dialogues before and after the replay scenes. :oops:
Is it possible in the next update to improve that ?

For example :
Day 10 scene between MC and Haylee in the shower (no handjob, no cum swallowing appearing)

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Thanks to the dev for this good game.
I enjoyed it this far. (y)

In the gallery, there are missing pics/dialogues before and after the replay scenes. :oops:
Is it possible in the next update to improve that ?

For example :
Day 10 scene between MC and Haylee in the shower (no handjob, no cum swallowing appearing)
I can move the start of the replay back and have it end a little later. If you have more of these feel free to message me and I'll consider it for sure.

Reactions: Mookys

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
The scene with Talia was so hot until her girlfriend showed up. Like seriously?? She just had to not only be in a relationship but not tell mc and then proceed to make out with her girlfriend. Completely ruined her.

Dragis

Jul 22, 2020
Unfortunately no. though I suspect it is a problem with joiplay, i notice that renpy version for day 1-17 is 8.1.1 while joiplay has a plugin for renpy games curently at 8.0.3

it might be because current renpy plugin for joiplay is only at 8.0.3. it happens before, while i still install joiplay from play store version which is outdated (last update is aug 2021) and i try to play renpy 8.0.3 games. it always throw me back at my home screen.

btw regarding joiplay, the app enable you play on android not just rpgm games, it includes renpy too. both renpy and rpgm require you to install plugin.
There is new version of renpy plugin on joiplay patreon (8.1.1)
I tried it, and its working now.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Do i still need the patch if i use android version?
Hmm, the patch fixes very minor stuff - it's not required, but I don't think I uploaded fresh Android versions with the patch... but maybe I did and I don't remember, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: sonhot

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
The scene with Talia was so hot until her girlfriend showed up. Like seriously?? She just had to not only be in a relationship but not tell mc and then proceed to make out with her girlfriend. Completely ruined her.
Why ruined? And no make sense to care about these characters, because they are from his past memories.

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes