• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
The people who get all puffed up about finding grammar errors in these games are the biggest weirdos on a site of weirdos.
Spoken like the true fapper you are. There are games where the grammar is so bad you literally have to translate. If you don't do that how else will you understand the game...unless you're just here for the pictures. If so, try this

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Wildman Dev Can you please tell roughly how many days will be there in total when the game is complete?
As you pointed out, what I'd say is very rough, because the specificity of total days is bendable based on other, more important factors, like pacing or making sure there's enough content in an update, etc.

The way I'm managing it is different. From a story perspective, Stranded in Space is set to be told in 3 blocks. I'm about two updates from being finished with the first block, though it will likely be the biggest block.

Total days, if I had to put a number to it? 40-ish, give or take. Here's what I'd end with: I want Stranded in Space to have the most content of any AVN game when I'm through. Now, I haven't played every AVN game so maybe that's not possible, but... with Days 12-13 released I'll be at 5k+ renders and 100+ animations already, so... here's hoping.

BruceFenris

Feb 23, 2022
Been playing this nonstop since last update.
I kinda dread the next update, because even though I'm excited to see what's coming next, I'm pretty sure It gonna hurt. I can't wait

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Yes there are errors, but IMO it's actually not that many. It's 11 days worth of dialogue and most of the errors are clearly typos (as opposed to poor grammar). If one mentally overlooks the actual error, the overall script (syntax, sentence structure etc.) is very good. Compared to other games on this site, this is a relative joy to read.
I wasn't flaming him for the errors I was helping him fix them because I know he prefers no errors to having typos regardless of how little they matter. Enough of this shit already I've explained it so many times I'm so over it I won't help anymore chill.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I wasn't flaming him for the errors I was helping him fix them because I know he prefers no errors to having typos regardless of how little they matter. Enough of this shit already I've explained it so many times I'm so over it I won't help anymore chill.
Never said you were 'flaming him'. If you felt that there was such an implication from my post, then I apologise. That was not my intention. I understood from the outset that your post were meant to assist the dev and was merely sharing my opinion.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
The dialog for the main character is so cringe I hope all the women on the ship just shove him in an airlock and hit the big red button on day 12.
Dang it, no spoilers please!

Is there an wt-mod for Day 1-11?
:unsure: :eek:
Up till this point, most of the need for a WT would be in the variation for pics/dialogue on the laptop, which can mostly be brute-forced if someone wants to see everything. The next update will add secrets/a decent-sized mini game (filled with puzzles), though. A WT would be helpful for that.

Reactions: Punto

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You know i still don't get this part of his reasoning. Why would this have been a deterrent from him orchestrating his place on the ship? I mean (at the point where i am now) we still don't know the exact reason why things almost went badly when he transitioned to hibernation but i'm gonna assume dying isn't an inherent risk when going into cryo otherwise nobody would do it, right? So why would this have stopped him from planning this, he wouldn't even have considered it happening...

Anyway just some random thoughts in hopes somebody can explain it better to me
If someone wants something badly enough, they're willing to go through things they fear or even hate just to get to their goal. The wealthy in society, unless it's inherited, have to sacrifice a large amount to get paid what they do. CEOs will spend 12 or more hours working, every day, sometimes 6 or even 7 days a week. They do that because that have a very clear goal in mind and are willing to risk a lot just to get it.

Depending on what the old version of the MC had planned, it's very possible the risk of going into cryo could've been worth it. What if someone was going to kill him for sure if he had stayed? Having a greater chance of surviving by going into cryo sounds like good motivation to me. What if he had some grand scheme and was going to become filthy rich if he executed his plan once everyone arrives? That might be great motivation for a lot of people. I would assume it's something along these lines that could outweigh (for the old version of the MC) the risk of death when going into Hibernation.

I'm absolutely not saying you need to agree with me, but the above were the first things that came to mind when I got to this part as well.

Last edited:

Superplaytown

May 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock ishanipic2 in game? I see it in the folder but never unlocked it in any of my playthroughs. Thanks

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
If someone wants something badly enough, they're willing to go through things they fear or even hate just to get to their goal. The wealthy in society, unless it's inherited, have to sacrifice a large amount to get paid what they do. CEOs will spend 12 or more hours working, every day, sometimes 6 or even 7 days a week. They do that because that have a very clear goal in mind and are willing to risk a lot just to get it.

Depending on what the old version of the MC had planned, it's very possible the risk of going into cryo could've been worth it. What if someone was going to kill him for sure if he had stayed? Having a greater chance of surviving by going into cryo sounds like good motivation to me. What if he had some grand scheme and was going to become filthy rich if he executed his planet once everyone arrives? That might be great motivation for a lot of people. I would assume it's something along these lines that could outweigh (for the old version of the MC) the risk of death when going into Hibernation.

I'm absolutely not saying you need to agree with me, but the above were the first things that came to mind when I got to this part as well.
If it were true that he knew and orchestrated this, then the movie Total Recall comes to mind. That's the first thing that came to mind when Paige showed up. Then it was reinforced by so many different things...someone posting earlier that he was some sort of corpo-whore, his amnesia, the memory flashbacks and then Pandora's call (I've reached that point).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Great story I really like it though personally, I'm really not into any lesbian stuff so there's a bit too much girl on girl for me but it's not a deal-breaker as I like the story. Keep up the good work and even though it won't happen because 99% of people are obsessed with girl on girl maybe tone it down a little, please. Like Ariel and a couple of other girls just keep them 100% straight no sexual content of any kind with another girl, not EVERY girl has to be bisexual.

Last edited:

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Good lord. Amazing, very few games are written in a way that I actually end up reading any of it. I legit lol'd several times playing. Despite being an easy setup for just a straight up fuck fest the characters are actually all unique and stand out from each other, no small feat given how many of them there are, and there is build up. I do have several gripes/ points of issue but for the most part this is one of the few games I've played that truly deserves a 4-5 star rating. I do very much appreciate that the game was thought out before hand and has a clear plan. I'll reserve doing an actual review til the new features come out cause they sound pretty game changing, but I have nothing but the utmost highest confidence tbh.

Easily one of the better titles on the site and it's just getting started

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes