• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Stranded in Space [Days 1-18 Elysium] [WildMan Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Guy Axworthy

Warning: Rating may change in the future. Currently rating Days 1-8

Gameplay/Story: 4/5

Story is pretty solid so far. Although it was used before, the dev seems to make it work by actually building up any potential relationship with the female characters instead of having them all jump on him. Would have given it a 5/5 if there were some impactful choices to be made by the player, since as it stands right now it feels more like a kinetic novel (not that I mind it just to be clear)

Renders/Characters: 5/5

Beautiful and simply amazing Renders. GIVE PAIGE A BODY ! ! !

Music: 0/5

There is no sound in the game.

I see potential for this game and hope it sticks around.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

qwertyuiop990!

I've just finished my play through, and I must say it's gr9.
    Great renders, engaging story, and some interesting plot developments towards the end.

I don't usually play initial releases as they're usually quite small and can be a bit buggy or have horrendous typos. Not so in this case. There's a decent amount of content, the story is a bit linear to start with, but that's understandable whilst getting the background and story established.

I do worry that adding the choices towards the end of this release are leading to some branching that's going to create additional work for the dev with extra paths, but so far he's shown himself to be quite capable so I hope the releases continue on a good schedule.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 15555

Very good game with lots of potential for future updates.
    It has many Li's, very different from each other and equally beautiful.
    The renders and animations are pretty good.
    Is one of the longest first updates I have ever played, it has quite a lot of content already (more so than many other game's 4th update.)

The only annoying thing about the game is the forced "paths" major choice of choosing one girl already and also the game abuse of the "online chat" computer, at first is nice and adds some interesting dialogues but it comes too repetitive after a bit because the dev is kinda abusing of it all the time.

Very Recommended game in general.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

delray

Absolutely incredible release--great art, animations, and the storytelling has me completely locked in. Also the added bonus of a fully-developed messaging platform with "side quests"? Holy smokes. One of the best games all year.