Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Thanks for pointing the bad rap thing out. If you wanna message me with some other typos/grammatical issues you found, I'd be happy to fix them for the Day 18 release. You don't have to, of course.
Ah crap, I wish I kept track of them.... I saw quite a few, particularly in the later episodes, but, yeah... =/

And there might be more I didn't see because, no offense, but I kinda started skipping some of the banter and sex scene dialogues at some point, but point is, another pass at the script wouldn't be a bad idea... Mookys got some of the most egregious ones tho.

Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
This game started really good especially with assjob by Raegan. But, it is less and less good update after update, especially last update became so boring, with so many flat girls with no ass and no tits, so much boring regular stuffs like we can easily find tons and tons all other the web. Don't support this creator anymore.
(n)

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I just think Sasha corrupted her too quickly.
I think "corrupted" is a bit of a strong word in this case. Sasha just help the poor girl acknowledge, what people around Elsie have already noticed. After all, Elsie went deep during that kiss with Umiko, and it was hot. I can't wait to see them have more fun in the Sex Room.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I think "corrupted" is a bit of a strong word in this case. Sasha just help the poor girl acknowledge, what people around Elsie have already noticed. After all, Elsie went deep during that kiss with Umiko, and it was hot. I can't wait to see them have more fun in the Sex Room.
She had to be tricked into kissing one day and then the next day she was getting fingered in the public shower.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Yeah I agree "corrupted" might be the wrong word... that said though, I don't like how quickly she becomes submissive when you choose that path (didn't try the other option, so I don't know if she behaves the same way)... or rather, it's not the submission per-se, because she's the type of person who would be submissive given her religious fervor, but it's more the MC's attitude towards her that I didn't like all that much, felt a bit weird to basically treat her as a sex slave.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I just think Sasha corrupted her too quickly.
I haven't played that path with her, I did the "yeah, sure, I believe your whack-job religion" path and it sounds like that story line is much better.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I haven't played that path with her, I did the "yeah, sure, I believe your whack-job religion" path and it sounds like that story line is much better.
They both surprised me, but in totally different ways. I do like the bisexual one more still.

Reactions: JJ1960

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I reached day 16.
A few scenes are unlocked in the gallery but I didn't saw them while playing the game. :confused:

Aoi Day 10
Zara Day 14 (blowjob)
Zara Day 15 (blowjob)
Marissa Day 15

Decisions I made in the game :

Chose Lira as neighbour
Chose Daphne to awaken
Recalled my time in Egypt
Awake Elsie from her bisexuality
Impregnate Reagan
Cure Zara's addiction

Reactions: Hungover00