indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i love this game ,humor iis high in this one and very sexy women too...but why the weird niplles?? i mean wtf are those?? never seen niplle in this shape luckly...they are Ugly...

Reactions: MarsUltor

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
i love this game ,humor iis high in this one and very sexy women too...but why the weird niplles?? i mean wtf are those?? never seen niplle in this shape luckly...they are Ugly...
Yeah, that's probably the weirdest thing in this game. Maybe, if the MC sucked them more, they'd start looking normal. So many fabulous pairs of boobs, and barely any sucking on them in the game. Seriously though, those nipples look like a button one would use to launch a nuclear strike on a hostile country.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Some nipples are getting changed in Stranded in Space 2.

Namely, everyone's in this thread.

STARTING WITH YOURS, {INSERT-YOUR-NAME-HERE}.

But seriously, a lot of them are getting changed.
stranded in space 2?? next update will be season 2 already?thanks and good to know that those nipple will be reworked...i'm usually against remke and reworks cuz often they are unneeded and often leads to abandoned games..but should be not much of a timewaster modifed those nipples renders right?

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
stranded in space 2?? next update will be season 2 already?thanks and good to know that those nipple will be reworked...i'm usually against remke and reworks cuz often they are unneeded and often leads to abandoned games..but should be not much of a timewaster modifed those nipples renders right?
It won't come that fast. Season 1 was supposed to have 21 days or something like that.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Good sir are we on route to Day 18?

View attachment 2843584
I'm gunning for that September 1st Steam release date.

You know, if you guys wishlisted and then bought the game on Steam, you could always have access to it, Elysium content and all. For $13?! What a steal!

...And if the launch went well, I could devote all my energy into Stranded in Space, Stranded in Space 2, my other MYSTERIOUS game, and the gospel.

It would be a mutualistic, symbiotic relationship. And since I looked that phrasing up (and used it effectively), no one can criticize my shilling.

Still not convinced?

Here's a picture of Ariel. You know what her expression is in this Day 18 scene? You want to know what she's talking about with the MC? ari.png

ariel: "I know times are tough. Financial stress affects us all. Life is hard."
ariel: "But I believe it was Jane Goodall who said, "What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make."
paige: "Based."
mc: "...Ariel???"
ariel "Yes?"
mc: "To what are you referring?"
ariel: "People should buy Stranded in Space to support a hard-working developer."
ariel: "Don't you agree?"
mc: "...Err, yes, of course..."
mc: "..."
mc: "...Oh, by the way, thanks for giving me your virginity."
ariel: "NP."

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

You know, if you guys wishlisted and then bought the game on Steam, you could always have access to it, Elysium content and all. For $13?! What a steal!

...And if the launch went well, I could devote all my energy into Stranded in Space, Stranded in Space 2, my other MYSTERIOUS game, and the gospel.

It would be a mutualistic, symbiotic relationship. And since I looked that phrasing up (and used it effectively), no one can criticize my shilling.

Still not convinced?

Here's a picture of Ariel. You know what her expression is in this Day 18 scene? You want to know what she's talking about with the MC? View attachment 2847189

ariel: "I know times are tough. Financial stress affects us all. Life is hard."
ariel: "But I believe it was Jane Goodall who said, "What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make."
paige: "Based."
mc: "...Ariel???"
ariel "Yes?"
mc: "To what are you referring?"
ariel: "People should buy Stranded in Space to support a hard-working developer."
ariel: "Don't you agree?"
mc: "...Err, yes, of course..."
mc: "..."
mc: "...Oh, by the way, thanks for giving me your virginity."
ariel: "NP."
Mc: wait a minute you're not Ariel. You're acting real sus
Paige: congratulations you've banged the Dev
Mc : what ?
And Paige just smiles at the player
:coffee::whistle:

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022

How long before Steam release is the patreon version expected?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I'm just going to say this here before someone beats me to it—in the interest of redoing/polishing up multiple Days 1-8 animations (and thus, making the Steam release the best version it can be), I'm taking some extra days to release Day 18.

September 11th is the new date for Steam; the Patreon release will be days before that.

Nov 22, 2021
Okay so I shall say this....I love this game. The humor in it just gets me laughing. The escape room puzzle despite some saying its just busywork. I loved the Escape room. I can't give this game enough praise honestly. It quickly made its way to my top 3 games mostly due to the humor which is just amazing. I just wanted to say that. I look forward to the updates as they come. Like all the girls on the Endurance OOOOH!!!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Okay so I shall say this....I love this game. The humor in it just gets me laughing. The escape room puzzle despite some saying its just busywork. I loved the Escape room. I can't give this game enough praise honestly. It quickly made its way to my top 3 games mostly due to the humor which is just amazing. I just wanted to say that. I look forward to the updates as they come. Like all the girls on the Endurance OOOOH!!!
I think what you may actually mean is, "Yayayayayayaya!"

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
It depends on the code, but at least some of them are found in the Escape Room, if you complete the puzzle.
And at least one is the time on the watch in MC's recovered memories. I think it was the one where he goes to talk to his step-sister, after she saw him fucking Claire (or one memory before that), but I'm not sure if I remember correctly.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I appreciate you saying this. This past month has had its ups and downs in relation to my confidence with SiS and the Steam release—it's always nice to read about someone enjoying it.

What's the code that i'm supposed to enter on the laptop?
There are 10 codes in total.

1) Day 9, Paige/culprit talk.
2) Leet speak.
3) Day 13, Paige talk. Pre-laptop
4) There are 4 hidden numbers in the Escape Room, unrelated to the gate code
5) Bonus color puzzle after completing Escape Room
6) Pervert's Password - Mentioned by Paige on Day 15
7) Flashback on Day 15, Paige is weird
8) Group chat on Day 16 - Your Master
9) Completing all the Paige Puzzles and then getting the bonus scene and choosing a certain choice at the end
10) Day 17, Mess Hall. There is a 4 digit code on display throughout

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Stats for each character in metric would be really appreciated (I'm European).
Maybe adding them like this could be a good idea ? :)

Example for Alina:

Height: 5'9 / 175cm
Weight: 139 lbs / 63 kg

Breasts: 42F / 95H
Hips: 37in / 94cm
Waist: 28in / 71cm
Legs: 35.5 in / 89cm

It's only a suggestion of course.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Stats for each character in metric would be really appreciated (I'm European).
Maybe adding them like this could be a good idea ? :)

Example for Alina:

Height: 5'9 / 175cm
Weight: 139 lbs / 63 kg

Breasts: 42F / 95H
Hips: 37in / 94cm
Waist: 28in / 71cm
Legs: 35.5 in / 89cm

It's only a suggestion of course.
Also, their body temperature in Kelvin.

Reactions: Kaerion
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes