Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
(Note: This is a sequence of 15 movies that varies, so you may want to write it down.)
How to get through?
With the notebook in hand, you look down at the green square (the UI will have two red down-arrows when you're in the right place).
Once you return and look up, the movement puzzle begins.

If the square isn't green (and is red, instead), then you need to click it from afar to identify it. And also, make sure you have the notebook held.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
I even like Tiffany, her annoying "rivalry" thing notwithstanding.
People like different things. One of my favourite lines from her is when she tells the MC, after the failed Gaia summoning with Elsie: "She really has a roundabout way of telling you that she likes you." On the one hand, it's ironic because her "rival" comments are just playful teasing; a usually-direct person's roundabout way of telling the MC that she likes him. On the other, the comment outlines her perceptive nature to see what some of the others don't.

Reactions: MarsUltor

acmb2017

Apr 7, 2023
Wow since game was released on steam I cant believe how many "adults" whine about the mini games being tied to achievements. If my sons even tried to act this way I would have failed as a father. What is really so difficult about optional content. Sorry I will admit to having a few scotch and ice tonight but WTAF.....

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Wow since game was released on steam I cant believe how many "adults" whine about the mini games being tied to achievements. If my sons even tried to act this way I would have failed as a father. What is really so difficult about optional content. Sorry I will admit to having a few scotch and ice tonight but WTAF.....
Complaining about "sliding puzzles" is fairly common in quite a few games (not just adult games, all games) which always puzzled me since they are rather easy to solve (they're certainly easiest of the three we have here).

Memory game is also straightforward so complaining about that one is... well, stupid. There is a little luck involved, but you'd have to be pretty unlucky and probably misclick something not to solve it on the first try.

I can see complaining about the Event/Day puzzle since it's not always easy to remember if something happened on Day 5 or Day 6... and that is when playing the game in one go. Remembering those details when you last played months ago is next to impossible and I passed Day 18 puzzle mostly on luck... and several repeats.

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Complaining about "sliding puzzles" is fairly common in quite a few games (not just adult games, all games) which always puzzled me since they are rather easy to solve (they're certainly easiest of the three we have here).

Memory game is also straightforward so complaining about that one is... well, stupid. There is a little luck involved, but you'd have to be pretty unlucky and probably misclick something not to solve it on the first try.

I can see complaining about the Event/Day puzzle since it's not always easy to remember if something happened on Day 5 or Day 6... and that is when playing the game in one go. Remembering those details when you last played months ago is next to impossible and I passed Day 18 puzzle mostly on luck... and several repeats.
I agree, I actually find those puzzles enjoyable. And it's certainly true that the questions are a bit of a pain. There's a lot to remember, just like you said, and I started compiling those questions and answers to each, but I haven't even seen all questions ( and I went through around 70 of them). Also, I avoid looking into the script for that, so it's all knowledge gained by playing the game.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I agree, I actually find those puzzles enjoyable. And it's certainly true that the questions are a bit of a pain. There's a lot to remember, just like you said, and I started compiling those questions and answers to each, but I haven't even seen all questions ( and I went through around 70 of them). Also, I avoid looking into the script for that, so it's all knowledge gained by playing the game.
I feel the same way and do the same thing. I find the speech bubble thing tedious, but it's hardly the first game where I've had some sort of internal work document to assist me. I have a hand drawn map of Subnautica somewhere for goodness sake.

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Any walkthrough for the major choices? Which could hopefully lead to who the traitor is, and get us a loving harem ending.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Any walkthrough for the major choices? Which could hopefully lead to who the traitor is, and get us a loving harem ending.
There's no right/wrong answers to the choices. The main plot won't change because of them, more, some subplots will change. Mostly it affects who you hang out with more, how a relationship develops, or other contextual things like that.

And there isn't an ending yet (a season 2 is planned for after this one), so can't comment on those things, because we don't know.

But a loving harem ending seems probable.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Only part way through this and enjoying it so far.
Though the amount of Joker face in this is getting to me.
I can only assume they are venting Joker gas through the ship.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
A guide or something similar for those Laptop conversations might not be a bad idea considering how there are few cases where you need to have them in certain order to get a bonus pic... but WT for the rest of the game is not needed at the moment since there is no right/wrong choices.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Imagine being such a dumbass that you actually manage to get friendzoned on a ship full of horny women. How? His dick and balls should be rubbed raw balls red and sore from getting repeatedly raped but instead he's over here begging girls to be friends :KEK: Untitled.png
And now we have another game telling me I love feet. Again, no the fuck I don't.

Reactions: bobdickgus
Sep 3, 2021
I have been trying to fill out the gallery and I have been using the new feature that allows you to change your major decisions. But, I'm still missing one from day 16: it's after the Ishani scene and before the Alina scene. In other words it's the last gallery scene from page 7. Does anyone know what scene it is and/or what decisions I have to make to get it?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I have been trying to fill out the gallery and I have been using the new feature that allows you to change your major decisions. But, I'm still missing one from day 16: it's after the Ishani scene and before the Alina scene. In other words it's the last gallery scene from page 7. Does anyone know what scene it is and/or what decisions I have to make to get it?
That's the Paige bonus scene. You have to do all the Paige puzzles from days 9-16, and then when you log off the laptop on Day 16, the bonus scene activates.

Alternatively, you can click the dot in the word 'Gallery' to unlock it.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
That's the Paige bonus scene. You have to do all the Paige puzzles from days 9-16, and then when you log off the laptop on Day 16, the bonus scene activates.

Alternatively, you can click the dot in the word 'Gallery' to unlock it.
I think that's the most asked question about the gallery. Shows how many people "avoid" the puzzles.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I think that's the most asked question about the gallery. Shows how many people "avoid" the puzzles.
Yeah, they're among the least-achieved achievements on Steam. The intent was to do them as dailies—log on each laptop day, do that day's three puzzles, then move on. I don't think they're overwhelming if done in that way.

I finished all the puzzles but starting from the most recent day (18) so I didn't see it
Yeah, I need to make that scene less restrictive.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Yeah, they're among the least-achieved achievements on Steam. The intent was to do them as dailies—log on each laptop day, do that day's three puzzles, then move on. I don't think they're overwhelming if done in that way.

Yeah, I need to make that scene less restrictive.
I'm just not really a puzzle guy. Tried them out a few times first playthrough, felt they slowed things down/broke the pacing more than they brought something I wanted. But it's very easy to just not engage with them, so they never bothered me.

Reactions: LordGonti

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
As far as I'm concerned I can't seem to solve the puzzles with Paige.
The scrolling is a little too fast for me (English is not my first language). As a result, I can't get the bonus pictures. :(

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I'm just not really a puzzle guy. Tried them out a few times first playthrough, felt they slowed things down/broke the pacing more than they brought something I wanted. But it's very easy to just not engage with them, so they never bothered me.
I approached it first like this: question of the day - sliding puzzle - group chat - memory puzzle - personal chat - questions puzzle - bonus pic for completing daily puzzles. That works best for me.

4.10 star(s) 86 Votes