Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Nah, You're good. Sasha is my suspect as well. She really looks like she's meddling with things she has no training for. And Pandora is high on the list as well for many people I suspect, since she just happened to find the info while "browsing" the company's servers.
I was surprised how many people were ahead of her in the culprit rankings. Oh, now I'm wanting all the rankings here behind a spoiler tag so I can check it for reference.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
While I don't necessarily trust Pandora I think she has a partial alibi from her communications with PAIGE. Sending communications back and forth across space, which I believe PAIGE can AI verify, means she at least wasn't on the ship for some time. Could be part of a team though.

And yeah...Sasha has a lot of suspicious ticks next to her name. I really hope it isn't her, or if it is, MC can flip her back to the light side.
Nah, You're good. Sasha is my suspect as well. She really looks like she's meddling with things she has no training for. And Pandora is high on the list as well for many people I suspect, since she just happened to find the info while "browsing" the company's servers.
Detecting through a meta-lens though, I think both Gigi and Sasha have be innocent or quickly exonerated/turned, otherwise that would break the decision pattern of only subtly changing the main plot. So, I doubt Pandora will kill Sasha, and even locking her up feels like an outside chance.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
nah, for me is someone from MC's past who hide on the ship, and will appear outta nowhere on the last chapter - my guess is Lauren
Remind me, which one is Lauren? *edit Is she the non-sister/sister?

I'm also on team 'Not a Main Suspect,' though I didn't really think, with the time jump, it'd be someone from his past. Though, they could have been in cryo for most of the journey, or they are crazy from 8 years of solitude. But corpo agent that isn't part of the main group/crew has always been my #1 theory.

Last edited:

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
nah, for me is someone from MC's past who hide on the ship, and will appear outta nowhere on the last chapter - my guess is Lauren
Considering the presence of the drone on the ship, and MC's memories, if I would be guessing someone from the past, I would rather turn towards Jendayi, since in the recalled memory MC made a sort of a deal with her to help her get a better position in the company. And it was her, who delivered the drone to them.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
The creator of Paige, short hair with glasses. The one that was playing around with Oksana in front of Paige, and in later memories had a threeesome with MC and Oksana.
Thank you! My memory for names is horrible in real life, and still spotty for characters in stories.

Lauren doesn't feel like a field ops kind of girl. So, if she was along I'd think she was AWOL or working for a different power. Jendayi is actually a pretty good call. We don't know her exact skillset, but as a probable agent for the corp? Yeah, I can see that.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Thank you! My memory for names is horrible in real life, and still spotty for characters in stories.
Jendayi is actually a pretty good call. We don't know her exact skillset, but as a probable agent for the corp? Yeah, I can see that.
And if I remember correctly, it was her sister that designed/developed the drone. She mentioned something along those lines in the memory.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
And if I remember correctly, it was her sister that designed/developed the drone. She mentioned something along those lines in the memory.
I could be misremembering, but I thought her sister was a genius level programmer on Elysium, that did the software for the drone. So, ending up with family after the job is perhaps an extra incentive (though I feel like there was jealousy hinted at in the Egypt scene).

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I thank you for responding, but I have searched the thread thoroughly and found zilch.
Really? I put in 'personality test' and got this

Yeah, all the girls are included.

I'm using the popular OCEAN personality system (openness, conscientiousness, extroversion, agreeableness, neuroticism) and I added an S - sexuality. So... six categories—OCEANS. Each girl gets a 1-6 ranking in the system, 6 being their highest trait. When you finish the questionnaire, your top 3 traits are checked against every other girl's top 3 traits. Whoever you match with is the winner.

I tried like five different systems to generate a reasonable amount of work... the truth is, it's a nightmare to make completely fair due to the possibility of ties. Most systems use the 1-5, strongly agree to strongly disagree setup to solve this issue, but I hate how boring and impersonal that is.

So, with three answers for each question, I wrote a question for every combination of three traits. OCE, OCA, OCN, etc. That means 20 questions to account for every possibility. This method eliminates favoritism for any specific trait, although the "quirkiness" of the answers definitely skews the results. Still, there can be ties, but what does it mean if there actually is a tie, you know? If someone is equal parts open and agreeable, there's no need to adjust it. Instead, only if there are ties, I randomize the tied attributes and assign a girl.

It's imperfect, but getting a girl with OES instead of OSE is reasonable considering that, in reality, the guy taking the test would be happy with either girl (because he's equal parts EOS), and also because this is an erotic visual novel and working out every possibility would be a ridiculous waste of time.

...I'm dumb.
There's more talk around there.

Reactions: Someguy_012

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I could be misremembering, but I thought her sister was a genius level programmer on Elysium, that did the software for the drone. So, ending up with family after the job is perhaps an extra incentive (though I feel like there was jealousy hinted at in the Egypt scene).
Thanks, I couldn't remember the specifics. So much content in the game, that I sometimes mix or confuse the details. And if her sister operates from Elysium, that's even more reason for suspicion, with Pandora telling MC about two corrupted companies there.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I am just trying to see all outcomes to be honest.
That quiz was specifically meant for entertainment with no relation to the story so we don't need to put too much weight on our answers. I did it 3 times out of curiosity and I got: 1st time Tiffany, 2nd time Elsie, 3rd time Camila.
Quite the spread I would say.

Reactions: Hungover00

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I admit, I am curious about which answers lead to which outcome, but with the amount of questions, and possibilities, I doubt I would ever try to find out. I already have a meltdown, because I thought about compiling the questions for Paige's puzzle.

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
One of the funniest things since my Steam release is that someone complained about not being able to find the photo in the Umiko Photo Hunts.

I was like, "Ahh, this again. So many people find the picture—does this guy even pixel hunt?"

Then, out of curiosity, I hard looked at all the code related to the Photo Hunts.

...It turns out there was a way it could break, making it impossible to find the photo, lol.

I fixed it, but that shit was in the game for like a year.
I THOUGHT I WAS JUST SLEEP DEPRIVED WTF

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes