Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
If you refuse to make Raegan pregnant the MC says that he doesn't want to be a father yet but then in Elsie's ritual route he kinda has to make her pregnant, I wonder if after getting Elsie pregnant the MC will get back to Raegan and say something like "I'm already having one might as well have two". Either that or they figure something out so that they don't have to go through with it.

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
If you refuse to make Raegan pregnant the MC says that he doesn't want to be a father yet but then in Elsie's ritual route he kinda has to make her pregnant, I wonder if after getting Elsie pregnant the MC will get back to Raegan and say something like "I'm already having one might as well have two". Either that or they figure something out so that they don't have to go through with it.
With Elsie, they still look for a way out of it without knocking her up, since having a baby with her is pretty much forced on them by Gaia (they should have studied ancient texts more carefully, before performing the ritual). And with Raegan we're given a choice, and they talk about revisiting the issue later, when they get to know each other better. So if Elsie really gets pregnant, I would also hope for another chance with Raegan later, had I chosen not to give her a child.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Why is Vespera so perfect and why is she not on the ship?
Short answer is - because she's from MC's past. Another short answer, that may or may not be accurate - who says she isn't on the ship? We just have no way of knowing yet. (Unless someone hypnotizes WildMan, and forces him to give us all the answers. Which: 1st - I don't see happening, 2nd - would take all the fun out of it.) Besides, she gave up, not wanting to compete with MC's step-sister, so I wouldn't exactly call her perfect. Claire was, I mean IS better, in my opinion.

Reactions: Hungover00

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Your top 3 are Sasha, Umiko, and Vespera?
Absolutely, well, now.

I hadn't seen Vespera in the updates i'd played so she was a recent find for me.

Umiko is just awesome, I love her energy. Sasha doesn't have a single bad scene, they are all hilarious and if Lira and Ishani had a love child i'm thinking Vespera would be what popped out.

To make a top 5 would also add Lauren and Camila. I do agree with the girls on the ship, she's hot. I don't know if guys think the same way about women like that than we do but the way she carries herself and the general badassery is super hot. Lauren because she reminds me of my first girlfriend. Super smart and constantly thinking about sex.

Reactions: MarsUltor

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
I don't know if guys think the same way about women like that than we do but the way she carries herself and the general badassery is super hot.
Depends on the guy, I'd say, but as a general rule:
Tomboyish chicks who are in good shape and can handle themselves in a fight, generally yes.
Aggressively unfriendly and bitchy women, overwhelmingly no.

To be fair, how much of Camila's bitchiness was due to her past and how much was due to MC following her around like the world's horniest little puppy is unclear, but she started off cold and unfriendly and got progressively worse. I wanted to skip all interactions with her completely from the lounge scene onwards.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Depends on the guy, I'd say, but as a general rule:
Tomboyish chicks who are in good shape and can handle themselves in a fight, generally yes.
Aggressively unfriendly and bitchy women, overwhelmingly no.

To be fair, how much of Camila's bitchiness was due to her past and how much was due to MC following her around like the world's horniest little puppy is unclear, but she started off cold and unfriendly and got progressively worse. I wanted to skip all interactions with her completely from the lounge scene onwards.
I think it got cleared up with the last two updates. She explains it pretty transparently, how she got hurt in the past, how much the MC resembles her ex, and how much she hates his approach because of that. So I'd argue that her bitchiness is very clear now, however after having their conversation in the Mess Hall, her behaviour towards MC definitely changed. I agree a gag in his mouth and chains around his arms and legs might have been a bit too much, especially if we start wondering why she has them in the first place, and who she was planning to use them on, since she already had them in her personal safe, before MC came into play. Still, after an invitation to her room for a hot sex with badass military girl, with a creampie finish and a gentle kiss to top it off, you gotta admit that her bitchiness diminished significantly.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
I think it got cleared up with the last two updates. She explains it pretty transparently, how she got hurt in the past, how much the MC resembles her ex, and how much she hates his approach because of that. So I'd argue that her bitchiness is very clear now, however after having their conversation in the Mess Hall, her behaviour towards MC definitely changed. I agree a gag in his mouth and chains around his arms and legs might have been a bit too much, especially if we start wondering why she has them in the first place, and who she was planning to use them on, since she already had them in her personal safe, before MC came into play. Still, after an invitation to her room for a hot sex with badass military girl, with a creampie finish and a gentle kiss to top it off, you gotta admit that her bitchiness diminished significantly.
Eh, that's all spoilers for me though. I haven't finished the game yet, I hold down the CTRL key whenever Camila shows up on screen, and I chose Lira to be my neighbor. I didn't know about any of that stuff before you said it. The chains and gag thing makes her even less interesting, too.
I had guessed there was something bad in her past though, and assumed it had to do with an abusive boyfriend/husband, so it's nice to have that confirmed.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Eh, that's all spoilers for me though. I haven't finished the game yet, I hold down the CTRL key whenever Camila shows up on screen, and I chose Lira to be my neighbor. I didn't know about any of that stuff before you said it. The chains and gag thing makes her even less interesting, too.
I had guessed there was something bad in her past though, and assumed it had to do with an abusive boyfriend/husband, so it's nice to have that confirmed.
Sorry for spoilers. Since you spoke of her past in your previous comment, I assumed You had played through all the current content. And I would really suggest playing her neighbor route, since that's what helped me "see the light" about Camila. I honestly hated her in the beginning.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Sorry for spoilers. Since you spoke of her past in your previous comment, I assumed You had played through all the current content. And I would really suggest playing her neighbor route, since that's what helped me "see the light" about Camila. I honestly hated her in the beginning.
It's just that Lira is just vastly superior. Shy Virgin Hot Goth girl > Everything else.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
It's just that Lira is just vastly superior. Shy Virgin Hot Goth girl > Everything else.
Well of course she is. Lira has been my top 5 since the beginning, and it's her I first chose as my neighbor, mostly because Camila was such a bitch to the MC, but I wanted to cover all bases and I played Camila route as well. She becomes less annoying over time, and with all the shit that happened to her, it's difficult to not agree with her about some matters. And let's not forget the premise of the story. Camila suspected and probably still suspects that it's the MC, who's responsible for the Endurance's malfunction. That, obviously, would put anyone on her blacklist.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Well of course she is. Lira has been my top 5 since the beginning, and it's her I first chose as my neighbor, mostly because Camila was such a bitch to the MC, but I wanted to cover all bases and I played Camila route as well. She becomes less annoying over time, and with all the shit that happened to her, it's difficult to not agree with her about some matters. And let's not forget the premise of the story. Camila suspected and probably still suspects that it's the MC, who's responsible for the Endurance's malfunction. That, obviously, would put anyone on her blacklist.
She is also 100% right about the MC. He is a sociopath and will change his behavior towards different people to sleep with them.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Hello. Bumped into the game on steam.
Have a question
Is Harem a mandatory? Or do we have solo routes for girls we like or some mini-harem paths (e.g. throuple)? Or maybe we will be able to choose a girl/girls we like the most in the end? For example if I am not into some girls, are they forced on me (forced romantically I mean, not as a character in the story, I get it that the game has one main plot)?

Thanks for feedback beforehand.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Have a question
Is Harem a mandatory? Or do we have solo routes for girls we like or some mini-harem paths (e.g. throuple)? Or maybe we will be able to choose a girl/girls we like the most in the end? For example if I am not into some girls, are they forced on me (forced romantically I mean, not as a character in the story, I get it that the game has one main plot)?

Yes, harem is mandatory in this game. There are choices, but they serve to make the relationships with the girls different, not to exclude any of them or something like that.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Have a question

Yes, harem is mandatory in this game. There are choices, but they serve to make the relationships with the girls different, not to exclude any of them or something like that.
MC is a willing press-ganged sex-worker that has a harem fall in his lap (kind literally). Everyone involved consents, but the situation is abnormal (see title of game).

Reactions: AlexMpog

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
Man, the way the Skylar relationship progressed.. makes me wish there was the perfect sweating emoji for this situation. She’s become number one with Hayley right behind her

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Man, the way the Skylar relationship progressed.. makes me wish there was the perfect sweating emoji for this situation. She’s become number one with Hayley right behind her
Yeah, Skylar is sexy. If only she didn't wear that doctor's outfit all the time. We could enjoy her body more, especially her legs. :giggle:

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Not sure if Dev reads reviews or just looks at comments but wanted to put my feelings and feedback down.

First of all I will speak to what I really like about the game. The story is fun, light, full of comedy and intrigue. The characters are all unique with their own quirks and areas of interest. The graphics are nice and the animations are done rather well. I love the laptop chats, and minor decisions being made throughout. If you like puzzles as well this is definitely a bonus for this game.

now what I do not really care for us the lack of choice in some areas that confine to the linear argument. Do you get to make a few major choices? Sure, but the lack of control for who you are interested in and how you tackle the relationship is very linear. For example and I know would say it’s a harem game. Sure that’s true, but what if I did not like a certain girl? Or what if I wanted to pursue romance with a few for after the main story or just wanted some for sex and some for romance? Would that really affect the game that much or instead give it more nuance? In my opinion there’s room for both and I feel the lack of choices outside a few leave a lot that could turn this game from fun, to one of my top five. I have never been a fan of games that take the choice of kinks, romance, corruption, or anything else out of the experience. I feel that is what makes this a 3, instead of a five.

Reactions: MixQQ
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes