Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I thought that Tiffany with her whole "rival" nonsense could not be beat... until we got Kasumi. So yeah, I really, really wish we could get rid of her. Or at least have an option to ghost her and avoid any and all contact with her. She is quite possibly the only character I'll use that "skip sex scene button" option.

As for Sahsa... why do you think I choose Gigi? It was one of the easier decisions I had to make. Sasha have so many red flags based on her behavior that it's not even funny. Pretty much the only ones with more red flags due to behavior is Kasumi. But if her profile was to be believed, she was a flight attendant so she shouldn't have the skills needed to create the mess.
Exactly. she shouldn't have training, yet there she is: in the bridge control with Umiko, or putting the medical database back together. That's why she's been my personal top suspect for a long time now. And her portfolio could be fake. If you remember the day when the girls were talking about their past jobs, somehow Sasha didn't bother showing her picture in the chat. Coincidence? Maybe not.

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
And on the subject of being too eager, what do You think about Sasha? I'd like to know your thoughts. She seems to like the MC very much, but sexually, she avoids him like a plague. Tries to be funny no matter what the circumstances, sometimes almost as if she's forcing herself to act that way. Definitely eager to help with absolutely everything, including poking into vital systems on the Endurance, despite her lack of critical knowledge and training in those matters. She was (allegedly) a goddamn flight attendant. And she's 28, so she had all the time in the world to become acquainted with and trained by the company that pulls the strings behind the scenes.
Suspicion of Sasha certainly increased with this one. She's now top of my list. Makes me wonder if the choice is a good v bad rather than just preference.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I think Kasumi is a hoot! Sure, she suffers from extreme excess of personality, but after the shock of the initial contact with her, I've dealt with her just fine. I also think her nicknames for people are hilarious. I mean, "Kick-Kick Girl"??? That's just too good!!! I even like Tiffany, her annoying "rivalry" thing notwithstanding.

Yayayayayayaya!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

magicjake21

Oct 17, 2023
I played through a days 1-17 version if I download the day 18 will I lose my progress or do I just extract it in to the same folders asmy old version?

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I didn't mean it as in I find that idea nice.
I didn't see her complain, when she was releasing him, and she didn't seem angry at Kasumi either, for fooling around with MC on her bed, right after she got a creampie herself. It could be, that the chains and blindfold were meant to distract her, from seeing MC as her ex. After all she kept complaining about how similar they are, and she hated that, so she took precautions, to prevent stopping herself from fucking MC, which she seems to have wanted for a while. I think it's safe to say, we can expect more improvement in her behaviour.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
where i can find all lost items and safe code for that door locked where mc is on a tunnel or a subway? help pls. i wonder and ask cause i only find two keys and a paper/page from a book.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Here's all the Paige Codes for the laptop that I've found so far
3098 (need to locate all 4 numbers in escape room)

this code are not for what i want, i am in a subway/tunnel and i need to find 10 items and i found only 3 of them.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i really don t know what to do or to find other 7 items missing and that safe code for that door locked, is insane, i search everywhere but nothin happen :cautious::cautious:

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
i really don t know what to do or to find other 7 items missing and that safe code for that door locked, is insane, i search everywhere but nothin happen :cautious::cautious:
where i can find all lost items and safe code for that door locked where mc is on a tunnel or a subway? help pls. i wonder and ask cause i only find two keys and a paper/page from a book.
There is a walkthrough for the entire escape room on the OP, which is what You're looking for.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
i hate this part of game where u are not able to find all that items and that safe code for that locked door. :mad:
Just check the walkthrough, there really are tricky moments in the escape room, where you have to retrace your steps, and sometimes you have to combine the items and use them to get another items and/or clues.
For the door you need to find the sticky notes, because every playthrough you get new code, it's randomized.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes