4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
I know it should look like a phone but, the thin screen just does not look right on a Full size computer screen. Please make it full size like a normal game

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Agreed that I wish you could enlarge the screen size. And maybe have some sort of gallery option.

But otherwise, I really like the content so far. Glad I stumbled onto this game. In for more updates....

ErnestoQSP

Feb 19, 2018
Agreed that I wish you could enlarge the screen size. And maybe have some sort of gallery option.

But otherwise, I really like the content so far. Glad I stumbled onto this game. In for more updates....
Unfortunately, to change the ratios you have to essentially redesign a large layer of the game. Gallery... It's partially there. But I'm still thinking about thinking about a variation.
Anyway, thanks for the feedback. I hope the game will continue to please you.

Reactions: menatv

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
MC's personality has no problem, he doesn't act like losers, but I wish his appearance didn't look like losers! The developer can choose an appearance that is suitable for Sisi's path and does not look like losers, there is only this flaw, the game is very good, I hope the developer will change the appearance of MC, If this problem is solved in the future, I will follow this game, good luck

Last edited:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
MC's personality has no problem, he doesn't act like losers, but I wish his appearance didn't look like losers! The developer can choose an appearance that is suitable for Sisi's path and does not look like losers, there is only this flaw, the game is very good, I hope the developer will change the appearance of MC, If this problem is solved in the future, I will follow this game, good luck
Yes, its pretty common to use a male that looks already like a girl when the game have sissi content. :(

Reactions: Melmoth99

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Yes, its pretty common to use a male that looks already like a girl when the game have sissi content. :(
But not everyone goes the sissi route, right? It could be like the game a wife phone, that is, it does not show the MC's face, or it could have used other solutions

Aug 3, 2018
Ran into a syntax error in the file dakota.rpy. It seems to be missing an equals sign on line 564. I added it in manually and it seems to work after that.

ErnestoQSP

Feb 19, 2018
Here's a fix for that bug. Most could not even face it, but it is still a pity that I made such a stupidity. just throw the archive files in the folder where the game is located.

Reactions: bluerubber

SanityVoid

Sep 26, 2023
off hand suggestions and initial thoughts,

first (mostly do to some comments already) if you choose to change player models allow the play to choose with they prefer instead, I saw some suggesting changing to generic over femboy. Add a model option instead of just changing it.

Second don't trip into the fallacy of femboy = small dick, far too many games make this mistake, instead it should be a different logic for size. femboy's with monster cocks do exist, and it's just as infuriating and false to make douchey characters being the portrayed has the only one to be well equipped when usually the truth it the opposite (a bully will usually have a micro dick.)

Third, possible powerbottom routes.

Fourth, paths for healthy bisexual relationships.

Fifth, paths for health poly relationships.

Sixth lots of content toggles are probably going to be necessary. quite frankly if you can make a toggle for it, you probably should it you get a chance.

Final thoughts, the comment you made about not being able to make every happy isn't wrong, but the more time and work into this project the more paths, options, and kinks will naturally be added and addressed so you can quite probably make most happy.

Reactions: ErnestoQSP

7RON

Sep 1, 2018
The game is inspired by two great games, I already have a reason to start
Which games please?

When I read the description of the game I was interested. It inspired me at one of the stories I like to read. Maybe you get a nice idea from it!?! I thought about a game like that quite often.

What I played till now, at the beginning I thought a nice idea with the cell phone screen. But after some time it annoyed me a bit. You should make the Screen bigger. And take the cellphone as a blend in item....I suggest.
What would be nice, when you give an orange rectangle, if one of the connected cell phones got a new message. With that you don't have to check it all the time.

Actually I think it will happen more with a bigger version. Interesting start.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Which games please?

When I read the description of the game I was interested. It inspired me at one of the stories I like to read. Maybe you get a nice idea from it!?! I thought about a game like that quite often.

What I played till now, at the beginning I thought a nice idea with the cell phone screen. But after some time it annoyed me a bit. You should make the Screen bigger. And take the cellphone as a blend in item....I suggest.
What would be nice, when you give an orange rectangle, if one of the connected cell phones got a new message. With that you don't have to check it all the time.

Actually I think it will happen more with a bigger version. Interesting start.
He said it was inspired by A Wife's Phone [Bloody Ink] and The Good Son [Lobsterman9999], both games are very good, I've read the one you mentioned too and I like it.

Two games that I also think you might like are The SUP [MegyMonster] and Becoming Prom Queen [The Nook Erótica] they are all here on F95

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes