4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SanityVoid

Sep 26, 2023
Which games please?

When I read the description of the game I was interested. It inspired me at one of the stories I like to read. Maybe you get a nice idea from it!?! I thought about a game like that quite often.

What I played till now, at the beginning I thought a nice idea with the cell phone screen. But after some time it annoyed me a bit. You should make the Screen bigger. And take the cellphone as a blend in item....I suggest.
What would be nice, when you give an orange rectangle, if one of the connected cell phones got a new message. With that you don't have to check it all the time.

Actually I think it will happen more with a bigger version. Interesting start.

While there are some similar games the dev actually is turning the story made what a year or so ago into a game.
Look up the dev name on chyoa, another story being converted into a game btw is "Being an adventurer is not always the best" by Darx00. Every game or at least some of the games by Icarus Media too I think.

SanityVoid

Sep 26, 2023
Updated notes for route ideas (I don't even remotely expect them all at once but some early reworks may save you coding hassle later.)

Hypno route split - adding a split in which the player isn't subject to the hypno effect can lead into a conflict route later.

Conflict routes - routes precursory to and somewhat side stepping some revenge routes may change character behavior

For example a conflict route for Jacob would be shortly after first kiss between Jacob and GF an event in which GF remarks about being surprised at MC being friends with Jacob and the options are 1) I get that a lot (keeps standard route) or 2) Just wanted him gone (conflict route) MC comment should be somethin along the lines of we're not friends in the slightest and I just wanted the bastard gone. GF realizes she has been tricked by him and get angry at Jacob who changes to harassment mode going to the gym to make mc stronger to protect GF added has a mechanic for multiple routes.

Intersex GF and Dakota paths- accidently find GF jerking off or playing with her pussy for a path determining event.

Sizes for MC cock event - early on MC see a pic of a monster cock femboy, MC would idly compare sizes (only three for sanity sake) monster, large, and medium. Monster roughly the same has me, large he's slightly bigger, medium he's twice my size
size range in 3 inch increments 4-6 medium 7-9 large 10 - 13 monster.

NPC cock size set: Medium: Intersex GF, MC (possibly David) Large: MC, Intersex Dakota, Jacob, and Vanessa. Monster: MC
All: future characters and MC.

Dakota possibly in danger of being drawn David's Hypno route.

David hypno conflict route break Hypno triggers undoing all David hypno on GF causing gf to panic and have David arrested. David is removed and mother now in conflict with MC for MC's GF having her husband arrested. (possible affects mother helps other antagonists to attempt to punish GF and higher patment costs. Also get MC a raise both has hush money and the company realizing MC is a Potential Bull that just removed a competitor by proxy.

New teacher if Dakota filled complaint: maybe a low to mid 20 something either a surfer or Himbo type (possible monster cock npc.)

David non-bastard route: David early path split determining MC relationship with David standoffish (current normal) Supportive; David is totally different here being friendly and not in a manipulative way having become a legitimate father to MC. Possible having some pseudo incest vibe paths later (sperm donor, and bi helper for ideas.) Donor: MC sperm count is low to none and asks his father figure to donate (possibly directly in some path.) Bi helper MC is bi curious and David helps.

Vanessa/Dakota route: get them to hook up potentially to get Dakota to back off from GF.

Vanessa/Dom MC: Vanessa has been secretly waiting for someone to dominate her.
(MC's Dom stat is NOT TIED to gym training.)

Dakota GF MC threesome: variants for both female, GF:intersex Dakota:female, GF:female Dakota:intersex, and both intersex.
(If Dakota intersex regardless of GF at least include a scene with Dakota and GF in some position for Dakota to look over shoulder to MC before reaching to spread herself in offer to MC to fuck her. sandwich or tower possible scene position.)

More ideas to come has more NPCs and paths emerge.

Reactions: ErnestoQSP

ErnestoQSP

Feb 19, 2018
Updated notes for route ideas (I don't even remotely expect them all at once but some early reworks may save you coding hassle later.)

Hypno route split - adding a split in which the player isn't subject to the hypno effect can lead into a conflict route later.

Conflict routes - routes precursory to and somewhat side stepping some revenge routes may change character behavior

For example a conflict route for Jacob would be shortly after first kiss between Jacob and GF an event in which GF remarks about being surprised at MC being friends with Jacob and the options are 1) I get that a lot (keeps standard route) or 2) Just wanted him gone (conflict route) MC comment should be somethin along the lines of we're not friends in the slightest and I just wanted the bastard gone. GF realizes she has been tricked by him and get angry at Jacob who changes to harassment mode going to the gym to make mc stronger to protect GF added has a mechanic for multiple routes.

Intersex GF and Dakota paths- accidently find GF jerking off or playing with her pussy for a path determining event.

Sizes for MC cock event - early on MC see a pic of a monster cock femboy, MC would idly compare sizes (only three for sanity sake) monster, large, and medium. Monster roughly the same has me, large he's slightly bigger, medium he's twice my size
size range in 3 inch increments 4-6 medium 7-9 large 10 - 13 monster.

NPC cock size set: Medium: Intersex GF, MC (possibly David) Large: MC, Intersex Dakota, Jacob, and Vanessa. Monster: MC
All: future characters and MC.

Dakota possibly in danger of being drawn David's Hypno route.

David hypno conflict route break Hypno triggers undoing all David hypno on GF causing gf to panic and have David arrested. David is removed and mother now in conflict with MC for MC's GF having her husband arrested. (possible affects mother helps other antagonists to attempt to punish GF and higher patment costs. Also get MC a raise both has hush money and the company realizing MC is a Potential Bull that just removed a competitor by proxy.

New teacher if Dakota filled complaint: maybe a low to mid 20 something either a surfer or Himbo type (possible monster cock npc.)

David non-bastard route: David early path split determining MC relationship with David standoffish (current normal) Supportive; David is totally different here being friendly and not in a manipulative way having become a legitimate father to MC. Possible having some pseudo incest vibe paths later (sperm donor, and bi helper for ideas.) Donor: MC sperm count is low to none and asks his father figure to donate (possibly directly in some path.) Bi helper MC is bi curious and David helps.

Vanessa/Dakota route: get them to hook up potentially to get Dakota to back off from GF.

Vanessa/Dom MC: Vanessa has been secretly waiting for someone to dominate her.
(MC's Dom stat is NOT TIED to gym training.)

Dakota GF MC threesome: variants for both female, GF:intersex Dakota:female, GF:female Dakota:intersex, and both intersex.
(If Dakota intersex regardless of GF at least include a scene with Dakota and GF in some position for Dakota to look over shoulder to MC before reaching to spread herself in offer to MC to fuck her. sandwich or tower possible scene position.)

More ideas to come has more NPCs and paths emerge.
Sounds fun. Not everything I think is suitable or worth implementing, but I will try to take these wishes into account in future versions.

Reactions: Bumpdee | Ger

ErnestoQSP

Feb 19, 2018
This should have a sissification or transformation tag.
Not my cup of tea
I agree that the tag is needed, but if anything now I was just in discord writing that there is now an option to choose a character path where all sissy content will be unavailable.

ErnestoQSP

Feb 19, 2018
Now it's for sure:
Best boy/girl - 08/24/2024
Submissive boy/girl - 08/26/2024
Cute boy/girl - 08/28/2024
Good boy/girl - 08/30/2024
everyone - 09/01/2024
Not even sure yet how many steps each branch will get. But about 7 steps in MC David - because the choice is from Boosty. The main bias was to add random events to work and gym. Most likely Vanessa and Jacob's branch will get nothing in this update :C

Reactions: Dante55

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
It's a shame that the most voted content is sissification, I have nothing against that content, but I prefer NTR content with the girlfriend first.

Reactions: Gudil

ErnestoQSP

Feb 19, 2018
Best boy/girl - Version 0.2.5:
-bug fixs
-Alter MC (no sissy)
-7 events at work
-4 events at gym
-7 steps in MC x David
-4 steps in Dakota x Teacher
-3 sreps in GF x David
-Maybe something else I might have forgotten