VN Ren'Py Abandoned Strange Pills [Ep. 1] [SirHipnos]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

KanCerberus

Naked Holidays Dev
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Bonjour a tous et merci pour ce jeu. Rêve de tout homme devenir invisible ! Pouvoir tout voir sans être vu !
Bon début de jeu un peu plus de réticence de la pars des filles aurai été top.
Graphismes réussi et de très bonne qualité, l'histoire plutôt intéressante. j'aime beaucoup le coup de semi visibilité dans les animations.
Très bon jeu je recommande !
Je me suis permis de faire la traduction en Français.

Lien google

Hello to all and thank you for this game. Dream of every man to become invisible! To be able to see everything without being seen!
Good start to the game, a little more reticence from the girls would have been great.
The graphics are very good, the story is quite interesting. I really like the semi visibility in the animations.
Very good game I recommend!
I took the liberty of translating it into French.
Thank you very much my friend.
Episode 2 is already written, and continues the story of the teacher after class. Also, I have added new scenes to Episode 1 and made MC appear semi-transparent all the time. I think that will help to make the VN better.
So you can expect Episode 2 to be released soon.

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
SirHypnos Can i suggest shrink pills to make girls smaller.
Professor shrinking his students for fun is a tantalizing story.
offer some refreshments to students and lets go games and discipline :p.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Dev. said on Sept. 19th that an update would come soon.
However, nothing since then from him in this thread and nothing about this one on his patreon since the initial release.

Even no-show from him in the NH thread since Halloween, with his last patreon post for NH on Oct. 30th.

It pretty much looks like this one won't be continued.

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
Thank you very much my friend.
Episode 2 is already written, and continues the story of the teacher after class. Also, I have added new scenes to Episode 1 and made MC appear semi-transparent all the time. I think that will help to make the VN better.
So you can expect Episode 2 to be released soon.
Guessing, this release ain't happening??

• Haha
Reactions: Suprserpent
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes