Collection Pinup Strauzek Collection [2024-03-10] [Mr_Strauz]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Check out 103 Quiet on a mission (Part 1) another great collab with Xordel in Xordel's OP

Update here later

1 (1).gif 1 (2).gif
#316 for Strauzek's gallery (#298 pictures set)

p.s I feel like the lighting and helicopter's interior are a bit downgrade from the original 298 set, and I understand why
but no fishnets - it is a crime o_O

Last edited:

MyHardMare

May 25, 2023
oh yea, a little reminder
This thread is in Punups, all animations here are collabs (except this one)
So yes, Generic BLENDER walk video
Is there a difference between DAZ and blender of this walk cycle?
I mean it looks pretty much the same compared to the purchased one on the DAZ site.

Strauzek

Dec 23, 2019
It's an animation imported from daz. I don't have the ability to create a good animation on my own yet.
This post was because I had been trying to create an animation, but after failing several times the only thing left was the physics that I had applied on the model, I just wanted to test in something a little more presentable and ended up using this generic walk from daz.

MyHardMare

May 25, 2023
It's an animation imported from daz. I don't have the ability to create a good animation on my own yet.
This post was because I had been trying to create an animation, but after failing several times the only thing left was the physics that I had applied on the model, I just wanted to test in something a little more presentable and ended up using this generic walk from daz.
All good, my post shouldnt be a critic to you using DAZ walk cycle. I mean lots of blender content maker do it.
My only critic is that her rack is a bit too much, but its a matter of taste i guess

Reactions: Strauzek

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I wasn't gonna post it, bcs it's a WIP, but mfkin Evilaudio leaked it first on twitter and with added sound :ROFLMAO:

Added sound version as well

1.gif

And I kinda see why, this is fuckin amazing for the first anim

Last edited:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added 318-319 - Ashley anims

1.gif
OMG this is fukin amazing :eek:

I always thought Xordel collabs was downgraded from the original pic sets they based on
And this is a confirmation, just the next lvl
Don't get me wrong, Xordel is amazing as well, i guess he just can't handle the power :unsure:

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
OP Updated

Added 318-319 - Ashley anims

View attachment 2751592
OMG this is fukin amazing :eek:

I always thought Xordel collabs was downgraded from the original pic sets they based on
And this is a confirmation, just the next lvl
Don't get me wrong, Xordel is amazing as well, i guess he just can't handle the power :unsure:
I must agree his models are for some reason a bit smoother than original renders which is kind of weird cuz Strauzek's renders are really good and he just prooved that it could be done with his animation.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes