Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah I really think dev is trying to wrap this story up. Also there's a lot of girls and we're on chapter 12. It gets tiring trying to come up with new ways to have sex with each. But yeah the cutting to mid sex was a cop out, I think we were robbed of the buildup that we've spent 11 chapters building
But the setting for Anabelle was actually perfect IMO (the only unnecessary part was succubi magic). She kissed MC during the fight, they barely escaped with their lives, they're sitting in some alley next to one another, pumped up with adrenaline. The problem is that someone sit on the remote and we watched fast forward of what was supposed to be the best part of the movie.

Hopefully one day Flynn can provide us with 'director's cut'.

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
the faster pace is fine for established characters
its actually preferable, if they're just going to become more submissive and lustful

but it wasn't explained why tamara and hailey did their little event
it doesnt precisely match their story development so far, so it didn't feel complete

Disco22

Aug 28, 2020
Is it possible that there is a scene or 2 missing in the beginning of the game?
I can see in my previous saves that you had the option to peek at Gabriella before looking for a flower, but now it just cuts to another scene.

Sorry if it has already been adressed but its been a while since I have played this game.

Last edited:

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
1708942996512.png
can someone explain what this does? don't see a change if it's mommy or no mommy. maybe I'm too early in the game to see the difference

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
View attachment 3387396
can someone explain what this does? don't see a change if it's mommy or no mommy. maybe I'm too early in the game to see the difference
There are certain characters in the game which can be named "Mommy" (they are not MCs actual mother).

This is just the option for the gallery, if you want to see the scene with the MC calling them Mommy or not.

Reactions: thememeguy123

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I wonder if the next season will be a standalone...we didn't get any option to save the game at the end...so no import save happening.... the most logical option would be just a regular update...hmm

Reactions: MAD6999

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I don't think I am the one who is not liking these abrupt sex scenes. Both stephanie and annabelle scenes were sudden with no build-up. Kinda ruined what were supposed to be their first sex scenes
I haven't gotten a Stephanie sex scene all now. I guess I need to check a walkthrough or something.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Yeah I really think dev is trying to wrap this story up. Also there's a lot of girls and we're on chapter 12. It gets tiring trying to come up with new ways to have sex with each. But yeah the cutting to mid sex was a cop out, I think we were robbed of the buildup that we've spent 11 chapters building
I think the Dev may have backed himself into a corner. There are about one million Lis and potential Lis in the game yet it feels like 90% of the sex scenes revolve around Torr (who seems to have a sex scene in every update...she annoys me lol), Candy and Sierra. So I guess he's trying to catch up with the others now.

Overall I really like this game. Interesting characters, story, action and renders. Really good humour as well. Even the lewd scenes which used to be too brief have gotten better and hotter over time.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Damn I really like this game, but this update is unplayable for me because of the animations my poor cpu is running at 95% trying to play the gabby and venus scene.
I've seen this issue crop up in a few other VNs, it happens when there's multiple animations in a row, iirc the issue is solved by using the command "scene" instead of "show" to play the videos

pra86

Feb 22, 2020
Yeah, the latest set of scenes were all horribly rushed. You had several episodes of build-up, and then what? The whole cut to mid sex nonsense with Annabelle made it even less stimulating than the average Brazzers garbage.

I'm assuming that this was because the dev wanted to wrap up Season 1 quickly. The first episode of S2 will truly be make or break for this game.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
well after finishing the game I see what people mean with the last chapter being rushed. I agree first 11 chapters were pretty good in terms of pacing character developement some side stories etc. (imo). just a couple of extra scenes and somewhat more words .. would have made a big difference in the last one I believe, at first I thought there was a bug or something in couple of scenes where some of the stuff got cut out somehow because the story just jumped straight to the next thing (meeting Auge the note at the door wtf was that about lol, the jump to the h scene with Annabelle). I liked the majority of the game though so thanks to the dev and good luck with the next chapter / season. hopefully with a good pacing like the first 11 chapters

Reactions: linkinn

Draxeid

Oct 14, 2018
I honestly hope that Ch.12 is gonna have more Nixie finally, the fact we got introduced to her super early on just for her to basically not exist feels criminal to me lmao, straight up my favorite character design in the game, also being the only full Succubus in the game too so far.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I honestly hope that Ch.12 is gonna have more Nixie finally, the fact we got introduced to her super early on just for her to basically not exist feels criminal to me lmao, straight up my favorite character design in the game, also being the only full Succubus in the game too so far.
After a first moment when I went along the path where the MC meets Nixie, I decided, after seeing what it was like, that it wasn't worth it. I'm in no rush to see her again.

zarathoss1

Oct 19, 2023
It was really good towards the end but last two episode or so was extremely rushed, poorly written and cutaway to mid sex scenes were worse. anyway ignoring last parts it was enjoyable

4.70 star(s) 132 Votes