The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Yes. There will be at one point. And there probably won't be NTR. And if there is, it will be avoidable and nothing impactful towards the main plot of the game as I said in the notes.
If you are adding Harem, which you've just said is confirmed. DO NOT add NTR. They're conflicting subjects, you will probably end up losing fans of either if you include both.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Yes. There will be at one point. And there probably won't be NTR. And if there is, it will be avoidable and nothing impactful towards the main plot of the game as I said in the notes.
If you are going to make a harem game I would recommend
you don't add any kind of ntr, specially if isn't going to add nothing relevant to the story. NTR is a very polemic tag and very hated by the harem fans. Plus as I said if it isn't going to be anything impactful to thw story the only thing you are going to win by adding it is hate because the harem fans are going to be disappointed and you will not attract the ntr fans with a badly dona and not relevant ntr plot. Still game is yours so your choices. Still think about it dozens of game die before they even start because they think they can add ntr to a harem plot without pissing people up, that isn't going to happen.

Plus you should put Harem in planned tags.

Last edited:

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Ntr bad, harem good. but it's your game of course, hoping you won't add it at all.
If you are adding Harem, which you've just said is confirmed. DO NOT add NTR. They're conflicting subjects, you will probably end up losing fans of either if you include both.

Harem games don't have and never will need NTR.
If you are going to make a harem game I would recommend
you don't add any kind of ntr, specially if isn't going to add nothing relevant to the story. NTR is a very polemic tag and very hated by the harem fans. Plus as I said if it isn't going to be anything impactful to thw story the only thing you are going to win by adding it is hate because the harem fans are going to be disappointed and you will not attract the ntr fans with a badly dona and not relevant ntr plot. Still game is yours so your choices. Still think about it dozens of game die before they even start because they think they can add ntr to a harem plot without pissing people up, that isn't going to happen.

Plus you should put Harem in planned tags.
Thanks for the advice guys. I guess you could be right about this. Let me think it over, okay?

Last edited:

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
"Hey "mom" like, i'm totally cool with you and your friends killing my real parents, any possible siblings i had, their friends, literally my entire race, too. It's like, all in the past 'n all. Thanks for not killing me btw."

This will be totally awesome plot, i can feel it. :cool::coffee:
I already stated in the dev notes (pls read) that I'm not G.R.R.M and my plot isn't gonna be perfect. But also, this is not totally unheard of. If you watched Thor you'll know that Loki's story is similar to this, no? I know Thor's plot isn't god tier but it isn't absurdly bad either. Also the MC doesn't remember his past clearly. It's hinted a few times in the story.

ReanVN

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Man, I wish I have your patience for posing in HS, they look pretty good. How long did it take you to create 0.1?

Reactions: Flynn974

ReanVN

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2019
Also, if you're looking for a webp converter to optimize your images, I've been personally using XnConvert for my own projects. 3MB is huge for a render.

It's Rename + Convert + Compress Utility all in one.

Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Man, I wish I have your patience for posing in HS, they look pretty good. How long did it take you to create 0.1?
Thanks XD. It took about two months give or take, since I was learning how to even operate the studio and collect cards and maps and etc...

Also, if you're looking for a webp converter to optimize your images, I've been personally using XnConvert for my own projects. 3MB is huge for a render.

It's Rename + Convert + Compress Utility all in one.
That's a very useful tip, thanks again!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Stray Incubus [v0.3a] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 400mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me coffee? Tnx.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the advice guys. I guess you could be right about this. Let me think it over, okay?
Fans of the harem genre are often quite upset about adding NTR to a harem game. A good number will escape, and many more will complain as long as it exists in the game. Adding NTR can only make the game's core audience angry.

4.70 star(s) 125 Votes