Zareem

May 20, 2017
Since I guess that avoiding femdom in that game is basically impossible, I see no reason to play it.
So far, it is avoidable. Although sometimes when making that choice it it is not 100% explicitly clear which route leads you to femdom, it is just the one that seems safer - eg.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So far, it is avoidable. Although sometimes when making that choice it it is not 100% explicitly clear which route leads you to femdom, it is just the one that seems safer - eg.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm talking about Empress Game, in this any kind of interest in having a relationship with Nixie died with that scene. Even though I restarted the game to avoid it

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
There is a game called Empress Game where the whole premise is related to one scene in Chapter 1 of Stray Incubus. Basically, if the whole ordeal of Zycris being captured and dominated by female 'villains' was made into a whole chapter or game, then Empress Game would be that chapter or game:p. At least, it fits some of the main characters archetype ( of course, the plot and settings are totally different ). I'm not recommending it or anything ( especially since it is a sandbox game ), but just sharing the similarity, even if just one bit of it.
Oh. I actually saw that one. Not much content yet though, right?

Reactions: doujin1

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Oh. I actually saw that one. Not much content yet though, right?
That game will be 2 years in 6 months and still will has less content than Stray Incubus v0.2 ( released just 2 weeks after its first debut ):ROFLMAO::p. However, the developer been making decent USD100ish per month so in that aspect I'd say he's a genius:D.

Reactions: rKnight

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I know MC is an incubus, a sex demon, but that's a stupidly annoyingly big dick. I'm still going to give the game a chance, but I hope if there's a time skip and we get older, that our dick doesn't keep it's stupid proportional size

Reactions: Anonimed

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I just finished the Faceless God arc, and I got to say thing game has really nice Eternum vibes going on

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
That game will be 2 years in 6 months and still will has less content than Stray Incubus v0.2 ( released just 2 weeks after its first debut ):ROFLMAO::p. However, the developer been making decent USD100ish per month so in that aspect I'd say he's a genius:D.
The quality of the renders is super good in his game, so it's fair not to be able to make renders quickly. Plus, his studio is way more complicated to work with than mine.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished all the current content.

Pretty awesome game. The huge dick is still annoying, but it's not a deal breaker.

What I really like is, despite what we are, everything is largely natural seduction not corruption. Yea we have an magical effect on the girls but it's temporary. The girls are genuinely falling for us, and aren't just having their feel will and intelligence ground into dust becoming mindless sex slves and puppets . I hope it stays this way.

I really like Misty, never seen a spidergirl with actual extra arms like this before, and they're used so well and beautifully. Very emotive and expressive. Wish more devs would do this, and I'm looking forward to more of her

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022

Pretty awesome game. The huge dick is still annoying, but it's not a deal breaker.

What I really like is, despite what we are, everything is largely natural seduction not corruption. Yea we have an magical effect on the girls but it's temporary. The girls are genuinely falling for us, and aren't just having their feel will and intelligence ground into dust becoming mindless sex slves and puppets . I hope it stays this way.

I really like Misty, never seen a spidergirl with actual extra arms like this before, and they're used so well and beautifully. Very emotive and expressive. Wish more devs would do this, and I'm looking forward to more of her
Thanks!
Yup. I mentioned this before. The corruption thing is very light, only means that the girls will be sextually drawn to the MC, and will stay that way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

Zareem

May 20, 2017

Exactly, I like girls genuinely falling us instead of cheating with incubi stuff to poison their mind, I wouldnt like that.

felyp3

May 22, 2019
The game is good, i think the girls are hot and diverse, i suggestion that i have is to put the loading screens on the gallery as well.
Hoping for more updates.
In my game there is a dark profile slot between Irene and Misty, did i miss something ? or it is not implemented yet ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
The game is good, i think the girls are hot and diverse, i suggestion that i have is to put the loading screens on the gallery as well.
Hoping for more updates.
In my game there is a dark profile slot between Irene and Misty, did i miss something ? or it is not implemented yet ?
If I remember rightly that should be Nixie the succubus.

Reactions: Flynn974 and felyp3

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Thanks!
Yup. I mentioned this before. The corruption thing is very light, only means that the girls will be sextually drawn to the MC, and will stay that way.
The current amount of domination and corruption (like in the case of candy and torr) is good enough.

Reactions: Flynn974

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Notes on 0.7a

Great music for the sparring

Misty looks amazing in the black and white ninja robes

Misty's arms are glowing weirdly, kinda like after images from when they were in a different position

Cool music for the rank explanation, could be a bit smoother in the looping though

The music and sounds really add to the creepyness and horror aspects

Dick confirmed super stupidly big. Lucky the rest of the game makes up for it

Overall a great update, and I hope you continue to add the music and sound effects

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zareem and Flynn974
4.70 star(s) 136 Votes