JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Well, if you have been playing each chapter when it was release, then there is nothing suspicious about most of the female characters especially the side girls because you will figure out the 'formula', the side girls are there for the lewds:p. It will be like this until we reach the point where LIs take on their designated role;) ( we inch closer and closer to that goal with every release:D ).

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Just finished catching up to the latest chapter,Wondering if somewhere in the future the main character has to choose between his incubus race or the ninja village,I know he is close to the ninjas but it would be cool if somehow he loses control of his power and becomes corrupted or evil,Would probably lead to a bad ending.What are ur thoughts on that?
Hmm the dev did mention u must really fuck up and choose the wrong options intentionally to get a bad end otherwise their are mostly good endings for this game
But the premise u set up is quite interesting
Dev's post
https://f95zone.to/threads/stray-incubus-v0-8a-flynn974.129541/post-10830945

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
So guys I just had a theory
Well 2 atleast
No.1
When zycris was following the jarl and Jamie to the platinum level VIP room we later find out what it truly is ;)
But why did 2 men who already were in a relationship with their respective women had to go there ?
Are they doing the deed behind their back or is it something else
Also
No.2
Why does the son of the jarl look like toni,like did toni bang serena and she got pregnant but I don't think the jarl is stupid to not notice that

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Why does the son of the jarl look like toni,like did toni bang serena and she got pregnant but I don't think the jarl is stupid to not notice that
That kid is 100% toni's lol I think the Jarl knows but doesn't care about his wife and what she does, it's clear she likes to fool around and he is doing the same.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
huh now that i remember when u are asked to kill the specter or not, if u don't kill her u have the option to gain more affection and trust points for venus why is that ?

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Well, they will be at least one bad ending, but most will be good endings. But you should probably not worry about accidentally getting the bad one, you won't. It'll be straightforward like almost all the choices so far.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
huh now that i remember when u are asked to kill the specter or not, if u don't kill her u have the option to gain more affection and trust points for venus why is that ?

because you find her missing earring if you spare the specter, otherwise, you attack her with magic and destroy the earring along with her.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Well, they will be at least one bad ending, but most will be good endings. But you should probably not worry about accidentally getting the bad one, you won't. It'll be straightforward like almost all the choices so far.
can't wait for chp 9
edit : just joined ur discord server right now

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
If u think good and happy are the same thing lol maybe u didn't know it
Yeah dude I didn't know getting a happy ending is not equivalent to a good ending
Thanks for enlightening me:rolleyes:
If you get a happy ending that is a type of a good ending
Also the dev was probably saying good ending because good is the antonym of bad
No need to get ur brain worked up
A harem game usually for the most part have happy endings

• Haha
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes