Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hi, i tried but doesn't work cause this is only persistent file so no save to load and if i start or loaded a save gallery is still locked. How can i solve?
That's weird... It should work as far as I can tell.
Try those two:

Reactions: HeinzGaz

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Just a quick comment to say that your game rocks Flynn974, it gets beter and better (and hotter :Kappa:). I can't wait for the next update :giggle:.
On another topic, do you plan to introduce more girls or is the "harem" complete ?
(Misty and Annabelle best girls :love:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974 and Cabin

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Just a quick comment to say that your game rocks Flynn974, it gets beter and better (and hotter :Kappa:). I can't wait for the next update :giggle:.
On another topic, do you plan to introduce more girls or is the "harem" complete ?
(Misty and Annabelle best girls :love:)
Thank you! :love:
The main LI's were all introduced already, but we'll have more "romanceable" side characters like Claire, Tresha, etc...

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you! :love:
The main LI's were all introduced already, but we'll have more "romanceable" side characters like Claire, Tresha, etc...
Is there any way to tell who all the main girls are? Candy, Torr, Seira, and Anabelle are the obvious ones. Are all the girls in the harem tracker who you can see without clicking "More Characters" the main girls, or only some of them?

mixmeisterrommell

May 24, 2018
Just found this a couple days ago and ran through the whole thing. First chapter was a little awkward in places, but you've really found your voice and the game is turning out great. Can't wait to spend more time with these girls.
Especially Misty...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Hey Flynn974,

Im currently at Chapter 5, really like what if seen so far (y)

My only wish is, dont shy away from writing more text in the H-Scenes. While not many spicy scenes happend thus far (< Chapter 5), they all feel rather short on the textual side of things.

E.g. most of them follow this pattern: 1-2 sentences -> next -> 1-2 sentences -> next -> 1-2 sentences -> cum.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hey Flynn974,

Im currently at Chapter 5, really like what if seen so far (y)

My only wish is, dont shy away from writing more text in the H-Scenes. While not many spicy scenes happend thus far (< Chapter 5), they all feel rather short on the textual side of things.

E.g. most of them follow this pattern: 1-2 sentences -> next -> 1-2 sentences -> next -> 1-2 sentences -> cum.
Thank you so much.
Honestly, I'm not very good at writing that. I know lots of avn devs write really good dialogue/inner monologue during lewd scenes. If I try too hard to do it, it'll probably just be cringe and no good though XD

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
what does the hotfix does? is the android version still playable or does it make the gameplay worse?
Ah no, wait. It makes older saves compatible. Even without it, older saves can still work, but sometimes they don't.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Ah no, wait. It makes older saves compatible. Even without it, older saves can still work, but sometimes they don't.
nice, i wanted to recommend it to a friend but he only has android so i was looking out for an answer
i was about a fangirl a bit about the game, need to send recommendation sec

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
(Posting in the forum again, so ppl can see the review for this awesome game)

Okay, this here will become a small love letter.
This game got introduced to me while i was looking for nice Honey Select games (it looks like HS i have no idea if it is)
and at first it looked really weird to me. But as starting games always look a bit weird as devs are still getting used to their programs and stuff and also because the recommender liked many games that i liked, i sticked with it for a bit.

... and HOLY SHIT! This game is so good! I love the world building. I usually have trouble with fantasy genre games because their characters or settings usually look weird af. But StrayIncubus is really good. It easily falls into one of my top recommendations now.
The Milf scenes are done early and they look hot af too. I really like the Serena scenes... hot damn, she looks so hot and her scenes are just... wow. i would love some action with the maid and her daughter too.

The storywriting is interesting and i want to know how it will go. Too bad I finished playing the game in 2 days...
The only thing which i dont like is the small sandbox engine or whatever it is when you have to press "go forward" 5 times but the dev implemented a "vn mode" so its better now.

What else... yea the girls look really good, i love their models and visuals... dialogue are good enough for me. yea.. thats all for me now

5/5 from me because this game made me really excited!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 136 Votes