JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ah no, wait. It makes older saves compatible. Even without it, older saves can still work, but sometimes they don't.
When v0.9a ( Chapter 9 ) first released, some players unable to load their save from v0.8 and players that can load their saves were not able to access Misty profile ( because there is change to a variable ). The hot fix meant to address those.

The hot fix is not required if playing fresh from the start either v0.9a or v0.9b ( btw v0.9b is the same as v0.9a with hot fix applied ).

But, don't take my word for it. I am not the developer. Oh wait:ROFLMAO::p

nice, i wanted to recommend it to a friend but he only has android so i was looking out for an answer
i was about a fangirl a bit about the game, need to send recommendation sec
No idea about Android version. It is not official, was made by Ghost". Most Android players never really interact with anyone on this site other than requesting for Android version, probably because it is very difficult to type and/or post messages on a forum. Not just for this game in particular. Rarely any Android users give feedbacks and certainly they are not able to figure out the difference between PC version and Android version because they don't play the PC version. Those who plays the PC version, doesn't play the Androis version.

Reactions: rKnight and Jeycii_

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
(Posting in the forum again, so ppl can see the review for this awesome game)

Okay, this here will become a small love letter.
This game got introduced to me while i was looking for nice Honey Select games (it looks like HS i have no idea if it is)
and at first it looked really weird to me. But as starting games always look a bit weird as devs are still getting used to their programs and stuff and also because the recommender liked many games that i liked, i sticked with it for a bit.

... and HOLY SHIT! This game is so good! I love the world building. I usually have trouble with fantasy genre games because their characters or settings usually look weird af. But StrayIncubus is really good. It easily falls into one of my top recommendations now.
The Milf scenes are done early and they look hot af too. I really like the Serena scenes... hot damn, she looks so hot and her scenes are just... wow. i would love some action with the maid and her daughter too.

The storywriting is interesting and i want to know how it will go. Too bad I finished playing the game in 2 days...
The only thing which i dont like is the small sandbox engine or whatever it is when you have to press "go forward" 5 times but the dev implemented a "vn mode" so its better now.

What else... yea the girls look really good, i love their models and visuals... dialogue are good enough for me. yea.. thats all for me now

5/5 from me because this game made me really excited!
Thank you so much, saw the review too. Comments like these honestly make my day when I get them. ❤❤❤❤

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
When v0.9a ( Chapter 9 ) first released, some players unable to load their save from v0.8 and players that can load their saves were not able to access Misty profile ( because there is change to a variable ). The hot fix meant to address those.

The hot fix is not required if playing fresh from the start either v0.9a or v0.9b ( btw v0.9b is the same as v0.9a with hot fix applied ).

But, don't take my word for it. I am not the developer. Oh wait:ROFLMAO::p

No idea about Android version. It is not official, was made by Ghost". Most Android players never really interact with anyone on this site other than requesting for Android version, probably because it is very difficult to type and/or post messages on a forum. Not just for this game in particular. Rarely any Android users give feedbacks and certainly they are not able to figure out the difference between PC version and Android version because they don't play the PC version. Those who plays the PC version, doesn't play the Androis version.
yea that makes a lot of sense, i just hope the android version works well, i really like this game and hope my friend will like the android version

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Piteer

Nov 23, 2021
DId this game just collab with eternum? Or just put easter egg on it
If it do i will be my second fantasy beauty fap or something.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
DId this game just collab with eternum? Or just put easter egg on it
If it do i will be my second fantasy beauty fap or something.
Ah, just an easter egg. I asked Cari if I could use some models I made which looked similar to Luna and her dad, and he said it was fine. I'm a huge fan of Eternum to be honest, so I couldn't resist. XD

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Ah, just an easter egg. I asked Cari if I could use some models I made which looked similar to Luna and her dad, and he said it was fine. I'm a huge fan of Eternum to be honest, so I couldn't resist. XD
i fangirled there ngl
a bit sad they didnt reappear, i mean.. they kinda were.. their hosts xd

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
btw im soooo into your signature games right now.
Twistet Memories has such good dialogue writing, i freaking love it.
am on stormside right now

hibbs looks weird tho, im not much into its art style.. but i will still try xd

• Red Heart
Jan 12, 2022
Wow, I really enjoyed this game! The story is engaging, there were legitimate twists that I didn't see coming. I can't believe that I fell for the illusion thing twice. And all the girls are great. I think Misty may have moved to best girl status after the latest chapter. She's just so freaking cute!

• Red Heart
Jan 12, 2022
My only issue with the game, is with the sound. I normally have music and sound way down, but neither dial seems to do anything for the background ambiance, so it ends up being significantly louder than everything else.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
My only issue with the game, is with the sound. I normally have music and sound way down, but neither dial seems to do anything for the background ambiance, so it ends up being significantly louder than everything else.
Sorry for that inconvenience but the developer is not yet expert Ren'Py game developer and just recently add the musics and sounds to this game. You have found a minor bug though, good job!

Flynn974
IMO, there are mistakes while creating the sound channels for the ambients sound, which makes the channels volume not controllable via the mixer in the Preferences. The issues are in chapter_7.rpy file, line 648 to 650, where it is using the wrong mixer "sound" instead of the default "sfx". See fixed codes below:
Python:
    647     init python:
    648         renpy.music.register_channel("effects", "sfx")
    649         renpy.music.register_channel("background_s", "sfx")
    650         renpy.music.register_channel("background_s2", "sfx")
However, if you actually want to create a different mixer called "sound", then the volume control should probably be included in the Preferences as well so that players can adjust the volume.

DarkBlade12345, if you know how to edit code, then you can make the same changes above ( in the file game/chapter_7.rpy ), basically just change from "sound" to "sfx" on line 648 to 650. Otherwise, you wait for next release or when Flynn974 release a patch.

Hope that helps.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Guys, I'm so sorry I haven't showed up here or replied to messages in a little while, I'm dealing with a financial crisis at the moment (the details are on my discord). I'm trying to figure out how to deal with it, so I'm a bit absent. I hope you can understand my situation and forgive me... ❤❤❤

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Guys, I'm so sorry I haven't showed up here or replied to messages in a little while, I'm dealing with a financial crisis at the moment (the details are on my discord). I'm trying to figure out how to deal with it, so I'm a bit absent. I hope you can understand my situation and forgive me... ❤❤❤
Hope all will go well for you

769955317156020234.png

• Red Heart

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Sorry for that inconvenience but the developer is not yet expert Ren'Py game developer and just recently add the musics and sounds to this game. You have found a minor bug though, good job!

Flynn974
IMO, there are mistakes while creating the sound channels for the ambients sound, which makes the channels volume not controllable via the mixer in the Preferences. The issues are in chapter_7.rpy file, line 648 to 650, where it is using the wrong mixer "sound" instead of the default "sfx". See fixed codes below:
Python:
    647     init python:
    648         renpy.music.register_channel("effects", "sfx")
    649         renpy.music.register_channel("background_s", "sfx")
    650         renpy.music.register_channel("background_s2", "sfx")
However, if you actually want to create a different mixer called "sound", then the volume control should probably be included in the Preferences as well so that players can adjust the volume.

DarkBlade12345, if you know how to edit code, then you can make the same changes above ( in the file game/chapter_7.rpy ), basically just change from "sound" to "sfx" on line 648 to 650. Otherwise, you wait for next release or when Flynn974 release a patch.

Hope that helps.
Thanks a lot, guys. I'll check it out when I get the chance. I hope I'll be able to fix the issue.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Man I wish I could support you on patreon but my parents don't even give any allowance

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
You have a great taste if you ask me. XD
getting told by a game dev.. charming. but i also love your content and signatures so you also must have great taste, mhh..
cant wait for your next plans for your game.

i also read your bad luck in discord (which i joined today lmao) thats really sad, i seriously hope the best for you. Heads up!

• Red Heart

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
getting told by a game dev.. charming. but i also love your content and signatures so you also must have great taste, mhh..
cant wait for your next plans for your game.

i also read your bad luck in discord (which i joined today lmao) thats really sad, i seriously hope the best for you. Heads up!
Thank you ❤❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
You have a great taste if you ask me. XD
HOLY MOLY, I started anf finished HIBS yesterday, this is so freaking good. I didnt even mind no lewd content until chapter 4... even tho the s tory is so generic, the way it was told still felt amazing. Damn, now im sure that your taste is freaking toptier amazing 10/10 hahahah. Too bad all 4 games arent that far in development yet.
But im really glad that you put them into your signature, these were amazing!

4.70 star(s) 136 Votes