Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Did a quicksave at the beginning of the torture session and tried it 4 times.

Failed it every single time, despite following the guide twice as written, and then in reverse since someone mentioned they were upside down.

I'm sure it's possible for some to figure out but as-is it's too convoluted so I ended up just leaving it failed so I could move on with the rest of the game.
It's not rocket science...

If it's really that tough, there's always the option of going for Centoria, she's significantly easier. Might even be the de facto best option because so far in the game we have had very few interactions with Centoria, and that one in there is an oportunity to build up a couple of points with her.

Reactions: Flynn974

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
1690756028300.png
But seriously what the hell is that? I can't imagine that being remotely attractive to anyone (even if the model was better matched and attached to the body).

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
Seems most people didn't particularly enjoy the mini games, some expressing their views more politely than others. Well it's less work for me if those scenes didn't exist. Those aren't exactly easy to code, so I guess I'm not putting in much of those from now on...

New to this thread and just reading through the recent posts since the update and figured I'd chime in on the mini-game discussion.

Personally, I never play these games without a walkthrough. I prefer to have the best-possible experience on my play-through, since I rarely re-play these types of games once I finish them (unless they get updates, of course. But once I finish a completed game, I'll most likely never touch it again).

That being said, I haven't seen the mini-game in chapter 10 yet, since I just finished chapter 9 and the Steph BDSM mini-game scene using the walkthrough posted in the OP.

I think the mini-games themselves are fine and fit the story. Steph's BDSM mini-game for example felt... natural? It didn't feel out of place and the choices/dialogue/outcome felt like it fit well. But again, that's from a perspective of someone who had a walkthrough to tell them what to do. And from what I've read in this thread, the chapter 10 BDSM MG is pretty hot, so I can't wait to see that.

However, I can see how it would be annoying to people who play without knowing how to win these MGs. Losing to the mini-game will just make most people feel like they have to reload the game and try again, since they don't want to miss out on content. Maybe some visual indicators for the variables would help? For example, the pdf walkthrough shows variables for "time required" for each action, and "resistance lost" for each action. If the mini-game UI showed Steph's current resistance, and showed what each tool did in terms of time taken/resistance broken, it should be a lot easier for players to figure out by quick trial & error how to win (assuming the MG had enough leeway for some mistakes and still get a win).

Anywho, that's just my 2 cents. As a religious walkthrough-user, I'm enjoying how these mini-games add to the feeling of the game and I think it makes this game more unique then most VNs that are just "click left mouse button until next sex scene", but I think there should be an easier way for people to know how to win while they're playing (without resorting to a walkthrough (like me, tee-hee))

EDIT: also, on the topic of walkthroughs... uhh... anyone feel like making one for chapter 10? The pdf stops at 9... ;) Or point me to the game file I need to open up the see the variables myself

Jan 12, 2022
Really enjoyed this latest part. I downloaded the update only and followed the instructions, but initially I had issues getting to the new content. When I reloaded my saves from the conversation with Annie, it would still progress to the credits and then back to the main menu. I even reloaded from the Misty scene, but the same thing happened. Eventually, I decided to check the chapter 9 rpy file. Even though I didn't end up making any changes, it caused my saves to immediately crash. I tried to readd the files from the update, but the same thing kept happening. Eventually, I realized that if I reloaded a save from the Stephanie torture scene, it actually loaded properly, so after playing through that again, I was finally able to get to the new content.

The scene with Torr was great as always. I also really enjoyed the scene with Gabby was also really good. Based on the specially affect and their conversation afterwards, I'm assuming she's pregnant? I didn't try all the options with Stephanie, but the scene when you tease her in front of Hailey was amazing. I'm curious how that relationship will develop. I'm starting to like Tamara more and more. She's kinda like Torr, but more of a brat.

I'm kinda torn about the last scene. On one hand, we haven't had much chance to interact with Centoria, so it feels like I should pick her, but you get more points for going with Candy and Tamara. Personally, I enjoyed the scene with Cenotria more, but because the scene with Candy and Tamara is more difficult it was more satisfying to get right. Luckily, since it's at the end, I made a save for both. I guess we'll see.

• Red Heart

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
New to this thread and just reading through the recent posts since the update and figured I'd chime in on the mini-game discussion.

Personally, I never play these games without a walkthrough. I prefer to have the best-possible experience on my play-through, since I rarely re-play these types of games once I finish them (unless they get updates, of course. But once I finish a completed game, I'll most likely never touch it again).

That being said, I haven't seen the mini-game in chapter 10 yet, since I just finished chapter 9 and the Steph BDSM mini-game scene using the walkthrough posted in the OP.

I think the mini-games themselves are fine and fit the story. Steph's BDSM mini-game for example felt... natural? It didn't feel out of place and the choices/dialogue/outcome felt like it fit well. But again, that's from a perspective of someone who had a walkthrough to tell them what to do. And from what I've read in this thread, the chapter 10 BDSM MG is pretty hot, so I can't wait to see that.

However, I can see how it would be annoying to people who play without knowing how to win these MGs. Losing to the mini-game will just make most people feel like they have to reload the game and try again, since they don't want to miss out on content. Maybe some visual indicators for the variables would help? For example, the pdf walkthrough shows variables for "time required" for each action, and "resistance lost" for each action. If the mini-game UI showed Steph's current resistance, and showed what each tool did in terms of time taken/resistance broken, it should be a lot easier for players to figure out by quick trial & error how to win (assuming the MG had enough leeway for some mistakes and still get a win).

Anywho, that's just my 2 cents. As a religious walkthrough-user, I'm enjoying how these mini-games add to the feeling of the game and I think it makes this game more unique then most VNs that are just "click left mouse button until next sex scene", but I think there should be an easier way for people to know how to win while they're playing (without resorting to a walkthrough (like me, tee-hee))

EDIT: also, on the topic of walkthroughs... uhh... anyone feel like making one for chapter 10? The pdf stops at 9... ;) Or point me to the game file I need to open up the see the variables myself
Please post your impressions after finishing the chapter 10 minigame as well!

Ya know, there are some subtle queues that hint at the effect your actions are having on the girls. Namely, the muffled sounds they make tend to become louder and longer, more hysteric the closer they are to cumming.

I think some other instructions would be better, something along the lines of someone saying that you must not let any of them cum, but make them desperate to do so (edging). As of now, there is no way to break them by giving them "too much" pleasure.

That section in particular doesn't involve pain, but on the sections that do, some instructions along the lines of "look for signs of X Y and Z to check if your action is effective or not".

But again, I'm biased in this because I really liked those minigames. Even having to redo them a couple of times to get it right, I didn't think of them as a chore.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
It's pretty challenging to make something scary, as it's mostly an atmospheric thing than just showing a monster. In fact, a lot of times, showing a monster tends to give a small scare, and then the thrill is - mostly - gone. But that unseen monster in your mind? That thing is scary.
This. All of this. I wish all horror creators understood the rule that atmosphere is king. That ofc doesn't mean every single piece of horror content needs to be a psychological horror, but you can't forget even in slashers to keep the atmosphere in mind.

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
This remains one of my favorite games on here. Story remains a fun split between silly/sexy moments and ominous/threatening foes. The MC remains one of the better written ones on here in that he isn't an ass or an idiot, he is written to care about the women and is putting effort into training to get better.

Really liked this recent chapter in that we got to see Torr cut loose with her fire talents, a nice callback to the much earlier game comment on her being talented like that. Still need some more time with Centoria to get to know her better but hopefully that'll come in future updates.

My big suggestions remain some sort of diary for the MC as a reminder of both the earlier story chapters but also all the decisions that were made along the way in terms of the key plot points - and how you chose in the relationship scenes.

Also, with the focus over the last couple updates on the Points they earn towards belt promotions, more details on their stats page like a (xx/100) for having earned XX points towards they hundred (can't recall offhand how many) they need for their next belt promotion. I know this isn't a real RPG where you grind for points, but enough narrative focus is put on how important the girls find them to be that tracking them in some way feels appropriate to the narrative.

If I am going to be really demanding, then an update for the girl profile pages showing their more recent costumes would be nice too. Several of them look a lot sexier in the recent updates than they did at the start of the game, maybe a way to click through a series of paper dolls of them in their various game outfits.

Really no negative comments. I like the mini-game bits, even if they do take a few tries to figure out what I am doing - before giving up and checking the forums here - and the exploration bits are a fun change of pace too. Mostly I just want more - more progress on the story, more side bits spending time with the different girls, more ninja training, etc. Always enjoy the updates, so just keep it up!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This update was fantastic. very sexy, plot developed, some background revealed.
thank you very much for it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't work. I failed
edit: I figured it out. those are exactly backwards. swap every tamara for candy and vice versa
I'm making it skippable in ch10b, but just in case someone lost, well it rly doesn't matter. Just 2 lust points, nothing that important rly. Not gonna make a difference in the long run.
oh. that is good. because the first time we had that minigame, winning unlocked a scene with stephanie. which we cashed in this update (was very hot btw)

also derp. i forgot you still get points even on failure. i was going to complain it was more points. but that was not accounting for the free points on failure

tough choice though. since centoria has been left untouched thus far. she gets 5 lust. the other two girls get 3 lust each and one of them earns 1 affection too. so it is 7 points vs 5 points. but split between different girls.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How much is this game lovey dovey vanilla vs running mascara inducing maledom?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How much is this game lovey dovey vanilla vs running mascara inducing maledom?
Neat in the streets, freak in the sheets. The non sexual parts are mostly a combination of very well written friendship with romantic undertones mixed with some lovey dovey vanilla. The sex is mostly the literal sex god MC inducing running mascara more from mind shattering orgasms than maledom, but definitely still some maledom. Depends on the girl though, latest penetrative sex scene was pretty vanilla.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974 and Kulman

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Great story development as always but I cant help but think that the lewd scenes themselves ended too abruptly this time around. Like the finish sequence is just 1 frame + orgasm face and its over, onto the next story section. The startup and what happens is great, its just how they end feels a bit lacking. :unsure:
Flynn974

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
For me it worked exactly the other way around, as it was originally written ... I think someone might not have realized Candy is the top one Tamara the bottom .... or is it just me? Am I the one who got them mixed up?
No you're right, mrttao had them mixed up. It's definitely Tamara on the bottom and candy on top, the hair gives it away and once you get through the scene that becomes all the more obvious. screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

Jan 12, 2022
I figured it out. those are exactly backwards. swap every tamara for candy and vice versa
This is actually something that I meant to bring up. You're wrong about which is which, but I completely understand the logic, and it tripped me up too. The top one is Candy and the bottom one is Tamara, but when you're torturing them, their dialogue is reversed.
It's definitely Tamara on the bottom and candy on top, the hair gives it away and once you get through the scene that becomes all the more obvious.
I actually tried to use this logic, but it actually ended up confusing me more.

How it went for me was, at first, I assumed that Candy was the top and Tamara was the bottom because of the skin tones. But when I saw the dialogue was reversed, I started second guessing myself, so I checked the gallery. In the gallery, their hairstyles actually look more similar to each other's, with Tamara having the part in the middle, while Candy has bangs. Then I ended up replaying it, assuming Tamara was the top one and Candy was the bottom. After getting through it and failing, I finally realized that my initial assumption was correct. It's not that big a deal, but I definitely think that it could be more clear. It would probably be less confusing if the dialogue location matched which girl was being tortured or if each girl was clearly labeled in the menu.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I actually tried to use this logic, but it actually ended up confusing me more.

How it went for me was, at first, I assumed that Candy was the top and Tamara was the bottom because of the skin tones. But when I saw the dialogue was reversed, I started second guessing myself, so I checked the gallery. In the gallery, their hairstyles actually look more similar to each other's, with Tamara having the part in the middle, while Candy has bangs. Then I ended up replaying it, assuming Tamara was the top one and Candy was the bottom. After getting through it and failing, I finally realized that my initial assumption was correct. It's not that big a deal, but I definitely think that it could be more clear. It would probably be less confusing if the dialogue location matched which girl was being tortured or if each girl was clearly labeled in the menu.
Ya the girl's hair changes often enough that you can't just rely on the portraits. Here's what Tamara and Candy looked like just earlier in the day though which was how I'd figured it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then again maybe I'm the weird one for being a guy noticing when a girl changes her hair :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
still havent touch new update. is the dungeon mini game really difficult? I can see people posting their routes and honestly might just go brute force everything 1st then do the ones posted here. man i wish the dude making the WTs didnt stop but alas they prolly got shit to do.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
still havent touch new update. is the dungeon mini game really difficult? I can see people posting their routes and honestly might just go brute force everything 1st then do the ones posted here. man i wish the dude making the WTs didnt stop but alas they prolly got shit to do.
Like I mentioned in before in another post, it's not rocket science.

People are turning it into a much bigger deal than it actually is.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
its really isnt, you can get different results out of it but it doesnt matter for the rest of the game anyways. you can just spam click through it if you dislike it without negative effects. People are just afraid of thinking so much they didnt realise they dont even have to.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes