mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This is actually something that I meant to bring up. You're wrong about which is which, but I completely understand the logic, and it tripped me up too. The top one is Candy and the bottom one is Tamara, but when you're torturing them, their dialogue is reversed.
if their dialog is reversed it would explain the confusion.
Honestly I should have said top/bottom instead of using names

edit: I updated my own instructions to refer to them as top and bottom. instead of by name. makes this clearer

Reactions: DarkBlade12345

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Stray Incubus Chapter 10a with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
The links on the OP are now updated to Chapter 10b!
Changelog:
-56 New Renders.
-5 New Videos.
-Added a new ending for Stephanie’s BDSM scene from chapter 9.
-Added the VN-mode for the free-roam section of chapter 9.
-Added an option to skip and win the mini-game at the end of chapter 10.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Tiny typo during Stephanie's 'Favor' BJ:

Code:
Full traceback:
  File "chapter_10.rpyc", line 3810, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'stnfy' is not defined.
Also one less quickly fixed thing:
During Esyl when picking out a dress for the party, the game seems to always assume that you have seen Irena's waterfall scene and not stayed at the school before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Tiny typo during Stephanie's 'Favor' BJ:

Code:
Full traceback:
  File "chapter_10.rpyc", line 3810, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'stnfy' is not defined.
Also one less quickly fixed thing:
During Esyl when picking out a dress for the party, the game seems to always assume that you have seen Irena's waterfall scene and not stayed at the school before.
Ah, does it?
Imma check it out

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
After I played the new Steph ending in the dungeon and then choose the option of either a blowjob or titjob, the game gives me an error screen on the frame right after the MC pulls out his junk.

Originally, that's the first time Steph sees it and she comments on it, but with the new ending, it's the second. I suspect there are new lines in dialog there to reflect that, but I get one of those white error screens for that frame and need to choose to ignore to skip it and continue with the game.

And btw, that addition to the Steph interaction in the dungeon was awesome! She is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters, along with Misty, Candy, Anabelle, and surprisingly Tamara.

...Yeah, that's basically half the cast but they are all good, sue me.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
After I played the new Steph ending in the dungeon and then choose the option of either a blowjob or titjob, the game gives me an error screen on the frame right after the MC pulls out his junk.

Originally, that's the first time Steph sees it and she comments on it, but with the new ending, it's the second. I suspect there are new lines in dialog there to reflect that, but I get one of those white error screens for that frame and need to choose to ignore to skip it and continue with the game.

And btw, that addition to the Steph interaction in the dungeon was awesome! She is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters, along with Misty, Candy, Anabelle, and surprisingly Tamara.

...Yeah, that's basically half the cast but they are all good, sue me.
ah so the error in chapter 10's Stephanie scene?

Reactions: Ka1tzer

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Nice game! I was pretty unconvinced in the start, but when they got to Faceless God town I got hooked. The missions and simulatior illusions are very well made. I also like how much you embrace the Greek Gods being assholes and experts in cruel and unusual punishments.

• Love
Reactions: Zareem and Flynn974

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Nice game! I was pretty unconvinced in the start, but when they got to Faceless God town I got hooked. The missions and simulatior illusions are very well made. I also like how much you embrace the Greek Gods being assholes and experts in cruel and unusual punishments.
Thanks a lot! I think most people only got hooked around that chapter too XD.

Reactions: bacienvu88
4.70 star(s) 129 Votes