JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
That netori scene with Serena in her bedroom was so hot. Loved the roleplay and the MC being the dominant one. I'm also looking forward to more Jenny, the scene with her in the closet was hot too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game does not have incest yet (or ever?) but players can still enjoy the simulated/roleplay incest with Serena (who kinda look similar to Seira):p

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Quite nice. I loved the setting and adventure. Most of the girls were gorgeous. Alchemist girl was pretty much only one whose looks I wish would have been better looking. Since many of the LI's were nubile virgins, I'd wish MC's cock wouldn't be quite that big. I don't want to kill those cuties with it.

Hmm, what else. MC was mentioned to be 175 cm and 73 kg. I'm 175 cm and 63 kg (when I'm in six-pack condition) and he looks even more slender than me.

And Like usually, I took notes of the typos that I noticed during my playthrough.

Despite those little points of criticism I really liked the game and will wait for the next update eagerly. I couldn't choose who'd be my number one girl as there were many fighting for that position. Anabelle being gorgeous as fuck and good personality but bit too voluptuous for my taste. Venus having perfect looks, but not much personality yet. Candy being cute and hot teen, Torr for her personality and slender body. Hailey being gorgeous and sexy... Hell.. I even liked the spider girl, just think what she could do with those four hands (no blowjobs from her though...).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
this is such a good harem game.

keep up the good work dev.

the girls are hot too.

annabelle numba 1 tho

but torr is second best. I am for underdogs plus she is adorable to me so yes sir.

big points for the mc being not cringe or a punk either.

he a cool chill dude honestly which is a fresh breath or ear. also dominant and powerful which makes sense because he is a incubus.
also he is a nice guy but don't come off as your typical gary stu punk cringe protagonist, thank god.
I also like the story as well and the flow of the story.

a fresh of breath air honestly.

can't wait for more already.

have nothing to complain about really, I find the game highly enjoyable.

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018

this is such a good harem game.

the girls are hot too.

annabelle numba 1 tho

but torr is second best. I am for underdogs plus she is adorable to me so yes sir.

big points for the mc being not cringe or a punk either.

he a cool chill dude honestly which is a fresh breath or ear. also dominant and powerful which makes sense because he is a incubus.
also he is a nice guy but don't come off as your typical gary stu punk cringe protagonist, thank god.
I also like the story as well and the flow of the story.

a fresh of breath air honestly.

can't wait for more already.

have nothing to complain about really, I find the game highly enjoyable.

I totally agree ... to almost everything you said Why So Serious Bruh? (y):cool:

BUT what I dont like and also dont understand: WHY THE F are most pictures tilted ??
Flynn974 did you make this game for Stephen Hawking ... sry to tell you, he´s unfortunately dead ... :rolleyes:
It kills a lot of the immersion & enjoyment ... as if the world is out of angle or the picture crooked or something like this ...
If this is a new kind of art, then let mell tell you that AFAIK there is not a single known (successful) artist IRL with this kind of "creating" since the beginning of art ...
... sry not sry for the rant ... but it bothers me immense to have my head tilted left and right for looking at your renders and switching back to normal (how evolution created us) for reading ...

5/10 from my side - It would be higher if the images would be horizontally aligned

But nevertheless Flynn974 thank you very much for sharing your otherwise great game (y):)

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao and Flynn974

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
BUT what I dont like and also dont understand: WHY THE F are most pictures tilted ??
This is intentional and was brought up by some players before, it is called (informally) the Dutch Angle. Look it up. It is matter of preferences, some like it while others hate it or don't care.

Jun 2, 2022
If this is a new kind of art, then let mell tell you that AFAIK there is not a single known (successful) artist IRL with this kind of "creating" since the beginning of art ...
Let's see. How about this obscure old movie you might have heard of, Citizen Kane?

kane.png

There was also this nice little Christmas movie that started a franchise, starring this dude named Willis...

hard.png

who was also in this weird Terry Gilliam flick (well, I guess they're all weird):

12_monkeys.png

And then there was this movie (by some dude name Spielberg) about three men who needed a bigger boat...

main-qimg-8c7dfd8a4ad6fd8bb94abd892d78c684-lq.jpeg

Yes, the game overuses it, but you're still today's grand prize winner of Being Wrong on the Internet.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I'm actually surprised how popular Anabelle is. I did expect Torr and Candy to be the top two. But that doesn't seem to be the case. Anyway, the corruption thing is not going to be that dark. It just means that the characters are going to be really sexually drawn to the MC and ultimately join his harem.
As long the corruption and mdom is at the level shown in the scene of serena. I am happy

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Yes, the game overuses it ....
THAT´s exactly my point ! It can under certain circumstances be a dramaturgical instrument ... like you have shown in your examples (impressive recherche btw (y) ) ... if you have seen those movies then you should have seen that those scenes take only a fraction of the whole movie ;)
Other than that I was referring to actual art ... paintings ... because movies have shown up very very late in the artist scene ^^

This is intentional and was brought up by some players before, it is called (informally) the Dutch Angle. Look it up. It is matter of preferences, some like it while others hate it or don't care.
Dutch Angle huh ... you referring to this country where consuming mind-altering substances is allowed (tolerated) ... mhhh ... should this then be really counted as an example for "how to do it right" ?? :unsure:

Reactions: Flynn974

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Dutch Angle huh ... you referring to this country where consuming mind-altering substances is allowed (tolerated) ... mhhh ... should this then be really counted as an example for "how to do it right" ?? :unsure:
Dude, I am just telling you what is is called (informally) because you didn't know about it, and I did not come up with term or name either. There is nothing in my post that said about doing right or anyone should take example from the Netherlands.

Flynn974 used them extensively in the game, personally I love it and if you don't, just have to bear with it at least in the beginning chapters:p. Those images that were already already in the game will stay like that (at least for now since there is no plan to change them), but for future chapters, Flynn974 took into considerations (all the feedbacks, especially regarding the Dutch Angle shots so far, including yours) and players will expect to see reduction (or toned down) of these 'off-angle cinematic shots'. Although I personally don't mind it all, I do hope it will not be removed by a lot (or completely) because I think it is kinda unique.

Edit: Elaborate certain points.

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Dude, I am just telling you what is is called (informally) because you didn't know about it, and I did not come up with term or name either. There is nothing in my post that said about doing right or everyone should take example from the Netherlands.
It was not meant as an verbal attack or something like that ... It meant to be more like an funny approach ... nevermind ...
But you where right - I did not know about that therm - so thank you fer telling me (us) :)
Also thank you for your statement about Flynn974´s answer - I have not seen this (his) post - then I would have probably not posted my "rant"
(y) :cool:

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hi, guys. Hope you're doing well.
As usual, here's the weekly update.
So... the writing percentage is at 26% even though I said that half the chapter is vaguely written down already, right? That's because it's mostly not yet written down as dialogue, but more of a scenario of what's going to happen.
I usually give such sections a 5% completion percentage. So this is what you're seeing here.
The rendering percentage also assumes that the chapter will be finished with 1000 renders and 25 animations, which seems to be the average number for my updates from chapter two and on... But is also not really accurate...
For coding, there's quite a bit of work to do, if things go according to plan. I'd like to make a lore screen for the races, ninja ranking and mission system, and whatnot. Let's see if I can make it happen.
As for the title, I'm thinking "Mirror" will be the title of chapter 7, not 6. Maybe this one will simply be "The Butcher of Esyl 2"? Not sure.
I think I'm going to settle for the conclusion of the butcher story for this update... Honestly, I'm still unsure...
ch6 progress 1.png
Here are some (mostly spoiler-free) peeks:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Hi, guys. Hope you're doing well.
As usual, here's the weekly update.
So... the writing percentage is at 26% even though I said that half the chapter is vaguely written down already, right? That's because it's mostly not yet written down as dialogue, but more of a scenario of what's going to happen.
I usually give such sections a 5% completion percentage. So this is what you're seeing here.
The rendering percentage also assumes that the chapter will be finished with 1000 renders and 25 animations, which seems to be the average number for my updates from chapter two and on... But is also not really accurate...
For coding, there's quite a bit of work to do, if things go according to plan. I'd like to make a lore screen for the races, ninja ranking and mission system, and whatnot. Let's see if I can make it happen.
As for the title, I'm thinking "Mirror" will be the title of chapter 7, not 6. Maybe this one will simply be "The Butcher of Esyl 2"? Not sure.
I think I'm going to settle for the conclusion of the butcher story for this update... Honestly, I'm still unsure...
View attachment 2217558
Here are some (mostly spoiler-free) peeks:
does annabelle have white hair now?

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes