SomeFrog

Dec 7, 2017
It's not uncommon at all for ninjas to die on missions to be sure. Yumi was shown to have barely survived her mission with the butcher at the very first chapter. And now, the ninjas' situation is at quite bad, since they are heavily undermanned. So, a new prodigy like the MC joining their ranks could be exactly what they're looking for. As I said, ninjas are supposed to make do with what they have and try to resolve the problem. And yeah, the missions the MC has taken were all stuff that didn't go according to plan and turned out to be way more difficult than expected, this is for two major reasons:
1- Would you, as the player, really wanna see the MC doing a standard low ranked mission, where the they walk around with Karolina Schwartz for a few days, deliver her to her parents peacefully and head back to the village. Because that's exactly how the mission was supposed to go, but would be too boring imo.
2- Unlike today's time, where everything can be reasonably well coordinated, quests in medieval periods would've surely had more unpredictable turns. For example, the collapsed bridge in chapter 4 that resulted in the MC's party entering the town of the faceless god, would've just appeared on TV on the news today, and the party could've planned their journey better accordingly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Flynn974

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Nice update. We got some backstory on Venus and i ended up feeling a bit bad for the specter (still killed her though :whistle:).

The scenes with Tamara and especially Jenny were hot, my only complaint: I think Jenny should have let the MC fuck her. I get that you're going for a slow burn with the LIs but it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine when a girl only thinks it's cheating if penetration is involved. Is letting the MC put his dick in-between her thighs any less of a betrayal to Jamie than letting him penetrate her? In my opinion, no. Especially since she kissed him afterwards, which in some ways, is more intimate. Anyways, i liked the scene, the spanking part was good. I just wish the MC could have fucked her while Jamie was on the other side of the door. Hope we'll get another chance to do that. :devilish:

And Btw, thanks for Candy/Torr choice at the end and not forcing it. I always appreciate it when a dev lets you choose whether you want the lesbian/bi content or not. Some of us (me) are greedy and just want the girls completely to ourselves. :KEK:

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Nice update. We got some backstory on Venus and i ended up feeling a bit bad for the specter (still killed her though :whistle:).

The scenes with Tamara and especially Jenny were hot, my only complaint: I think Jenny should have let the MC fuck her. I get that you're going for a slow burn with the LIs but it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine when a girl only thinks it's cheating if penetration is involved. Is letting the MC put his dick in-between her thighs any less of a betrayal to Jamie than letting him penetrate her? In my opinion, no. Especially since she kissed him afterwards, which in some ways, is more intimate. Anyways, i liked the scene, the spanking part was good. I just wish the MC could have fucked her while Jamie was on the other side of the door. Hope we'll get another chance to do that. :devilish:

And Btw, thanks for Candy/Torr choice at the end and not forcing it. I always appreciate it when a dev lets you choose whether you want the lesbian/bi content or not. Some of us (me) are greedy and just want the girls completely to ourselves. :KEK:
Thank you! :love:
A harem male protag game's sexual content should be focused on him seducing his LI's and having sex with them. Anything else should be optional in my opinion. I like when games give me those choices too, so that's why they will always be around in my game.
You'll get to bang Jenny's brains out for sure, mate. XD

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Yep, i also killed her and i would do it again, only for the reason that it annoyed the incubus in speedos :whistle:
True, but same can be said for nearly all incest games. The classic ''oh no we can't do any penetration, that would cross the line/ or change our relationship forever''...as if other sexual acts are not incest, or you could just go back to a normal relationship as if nothing happened, just because it was only bj, titjob etc...

The only thing i find a bit sad is, with huge dick like the MC has, some belly bumps and cum inflation would make the sex scenes a lot hotter....i didn't even know it was possible in HS 2, until i recently saw it in another game.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
The only thing i find a bit sad is, with huge dick like the MC has, some belly bumps and cum inflation would make the sex scenes a lot hotter....i didn't even know it was possible in HS 2, until i recently saw it in another game.
I like that belly bumps too, not absurdly huge ones, but smaller ones can be really fun, especially if a girl is on the small side. A few months back, I would've said it'd be impossible but now I can tell that they are possible in HS2 to be sure. But they'd probably be verrrrrrryyyy difficult to get right. Even more so in an animation where the have to move around and what not. But I'll probably at least try to make them.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I like that belly bumps too, not absurdly huge ones, but smaller ones can be really fun, especially if a girl is on the small side. A few months back, I would've said it'd be impossible but now I can tell that they are possible in HS2 to be sure. But they'd probably be verrrrrrryyyy difficult to get right. Even more so in an animation where the have to move around and what not. But I'll probably at least try to make them.
Yeah, i only saw it in one other game which was made in HS, it really surprised me as i didn't think it was possible,
no idea how difficult it is thought.
It's saddly extrem rare in general. I find the scenes in your game really good even with out it, but with a size the MC has, my first thought was, damn i wish it was possible :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes