Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Stray Incubus [v0.8a] [Flynn] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
NOTE: Made a mistake with the script files. If you downloaded it before my last edit. Move the .rpy files into the /game folder. Thanks JohnF95zone for letting me know!

Universal: v0.7a -> v0.8a [497 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
What is the difference between killing the Specter or not? Any further consequence in the future?

Fallen Branch

Mar 1, 2020
Q) Is there gonna be pregnancy?
A) Yes. For some characters earlier than others. But it's far in the future.
I have to ask : is the pregnancy fetich an epilogue thing or will we see it happen during the course of the game proper? From inpregnation to birth, I mean.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully some Torr and Misty content, love this game
I have not played this update yet but it is less likely to see Torr or Misty contents considering the MC is on a mission at a nearby village whereas both Torr and Misty are staying in the Ninja Village. This mission will be concluded in the next chapter, so we will see them then.

so there's no "revenge to humanity" planned just a generic harem game?
One thing for sure is that the humans are not at fault here, yes they were the tools of destruction at the hands of the Olympians, but not all of them and most obliged due to their ignorance.

As for the second part, this is not a generic harem game because after 8 releases, the MC still haven't had sex with one of the 16 LIs:p and the MC is still long way to go building his harem, but there is already a harem in the game, it is Toni's harem ( the player was told about it but never shown anything ).

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
Playing the game and so far the story seems quite interesting, but JFC... that Pause function is being abused waaaay too much, which makes it for a rather frustrating experience.

Reactions: Flynn974

thundersamaz

Jun 29, 2020
Just finished downloading the next version and opened 'more characters' menu. There are couple typos over there that you might want to take a look at (incounter being the most common one). Cheers.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
I have not played this update yet but it is less likely to see Torr or Misty contents considering the MC is on a mission at a nearby village whereas both Torr and Misty are staying in the Ninja Village. This mission will be concluded in the next chapter, so we will see them then.

One thing for sure is that the humans are not at fault here, yes they were the tools of destruction at the hands of the Olympians, but not all of them and most obliged due to their ignorance.

As for the second part, this is not a generic harem game because after 8 releases, the MC still haven't had sex with one of the 16 LIs:p and the MC is still long way to go building his harem, but there is already a harem in the game, it is Toni's harem ( the player was told about it but never shown anything ).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Stray Incubus [v0.8a] [Flynn] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.7a -> v0.8a [497 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Hi Bøb69,

I just downloaded this patch ( specifically from MEGA ) and it appears to be a mistake with regards the placement of the script files ( .rpy files ), they are not under the game folder.

• Wow
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi Bøb69,

I just downloaded this patch ( specifically from MEGA ) and it appears to be a mistake with regards the placement of the script files ( .rpy files ), they are not under the game folder.
Checking.

Ops. Yeah just move them to game :FacePalm: Am stupid KEK Will reupload and write a notice. Thanks for letting me know.

Double checked, just move all the .rpy files to the /game folder.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Another really good update, not that i don't love the other girls (at the moment there is not a single girl that i can say that i dislike), but damn seira is amazing, also i really love that Flynn gave us choices (for candy and torr)...now heres come the question, the "extra" girls are just extra (one time thing) or they will be part of the mc life?

• Red Heart

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
( Contains spoilers from Chapter 8 ).

I object to the following:

But ( and this is a nice butt even if we can't see it in this scene:LOL: ), I'll let it slide because the follow-up scenes are hawt:p

Missed opportunity

Last edited:
  • Wow

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
What happens if you spare the
Probally nothing (will have a lot of spoilers) her boss nari (that for me is siruis) said that even if she wanted to stop is ok, the "bad" ending show axius saying pitty like she was literally a pawn on his plan.
I believe that she will never re-apper in the game, if she comes back probally she will see the mc and leave (but i wish that in the end she could have a happy ending), she was angry with the mc, but the most important thing, she was shitting herself...

The only person that could give you the real answer is the dev (the rest of us is just speculation), but he probably will keep that a secret.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
so there's no "revenge to humanity" planned just a generic harem game?
Humanity? It wasn't really the humans themselves that did the genocide, sure some humans participated but it wasn't a one race against one race thing.

4.70 star(s) 132 Votes