S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Same, plus sparing someone that had already killed an innocent person didn't seem right.
I'm curious, how have you been interacting with the two succubi who abducted us? I'm sure their hands are far from clean, but they're both available Love Interests

Crimson Elite

Feb 20, 2022
I spared her because, in the end, I did pity her. Another person made the way they were due to Athena's "justice". And sure we can say she's just like the MC being of a race known for their collective evil but at least the MC had someone like Seira. Is she redeemable? No clue, but I blame Athena more than her. Hopefully, Mc gets to take her down a peg showing the so-called "god" how mortal she is by being defeated by a lowly mortal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

thundersamaz

Jun 29, 2020
I wouldn't say it was obvious, but there were many hints that made realise it from the get go: Venus's personality changing, her getting in the way of the investigation, not wanting to go back for clues. I just thought it would be a shapeshifter or something. Also, I spared the spectre because fuck Athena.

Reactions: mrttao

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I'm curious, how have you been interacting with the two succubi who abducted us? I'm sure their hands are far from clean, but they're both available Love Interests
If the succubus were trying to kill MC and his loved ones I would be ok with killing them. The killing an innocent was just an extra factor.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I wouldn't say it was obvious, but there were many hints that made realise it from the get go: Venus's personality changing, her getting in the way of the investigation, not wanting to go back for clues. I just thought it would be a shapeshifter or something. Also, I spared the spectre because fuck Athena.
Sparing the spectre is good for athena.She wants the spectre o live.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
There is a fundamental difference between the choice with Fury in Chapter 4 The Town of the Faceless God and the choice with Specter aka Clementine in Chapter 8 Stray.

With Fury, player decides to fight or leave ( before any confrontation ). On the fight route, MC has no control over his power, killing the Fury in the process. Neither the MC nor the player decides on killing the Fury, it was the consequence of previous choice.

With Specter, player decides to kill or spare ( after Specter was defeated in battle ), player has total and direct control in making decision on behalf of Zycris, the MC.

There is really no right or wrong answer in both cases, you just act and decide on the spur of that moment without any second guessing:p. Ultimately, you will reach the same destination, just using different paths.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, just pick which choice that you like and enjoy the ride. There is really no perfect path, the MC himself isn't perfect. Personally, I just pick all the choices that get the girls:cool:. I don't really include/apply heavy morality ( which is highly subjective ) into perspective ( game-wise ), so that I can actually enjoy adult games.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Honestly, when I spared her, I expected MC to press gang her instead of sending her away.
"You are coming with me now"

Make an actual concerted effort to both redeem her, and also put her to work.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Okay, this is a kinda important announcement. I'm going to set up a Patreon account. BUT it'll just be a tip jar. No early access. No benefits. The game will still be released on F95 as soon as it's ready and the patrons won't receive it any earlier than it'll be released publicly. As I said, I don't want to run a business or manage tiers and rewards right now, and I'll probably not add benefits or early access any time soon, if ever.

So... Why now? Well, I'm probably going to move to another country to continue my graduate studies in the next few months. And if a hundred bucks or two coming out of nowhere were ever gonna come in handy, it's for this. I mean I could've always used them to buy some more unhealthy food or sth, but this is better, no?

I'll post another announcement when I publish the page.

If you have any questions, feel free to throw them in the "ask-the-dev" channel on .

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Okay, this is a kinda important announcement. I'm going to set up a Patreon account. BUT it'll just be a tip jar. No early access. No benefits. The game will still be released on F95 as soon as it's ready and the patrons won't receive it any earlier than it'll be released publicly. As I said, I don't want to run a business or manage tiers and rewards right now, and I'll probably not add benefits or early access any time soon, if ever.

So... Why now? Well, I'm probably going to move to another country to continue my graduate studies in the next few months. And if a hundred bucks or two coming out of nowhere were ever gonna come in handy, it's for this. I mean I could've always used them to buy some more unhealthy food or sth, but this is better, no?

I'll post another announcement when I publish the page.

If you have any questions, feel free to throw them in the "ask-the-dev" channel on .
Nice. Probably add a account too, it is more healthy than junk food:p.

Nightrise2020

May 23, 2022
Great game! I'm loving it so far. It's clear to see the time and effort you've put in, it's improved quite a bit along the way (animations, adding the sound, etc). I def like the sound too, but they might be a bit on the loud side. Looking forward toward the updates. I'm def a fan. :)

Lol okay there was ONE place where I had to stop and laugh...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was the only part that made me just pause and scratch my head, but the story line is so nice and sweet Misty is such a doll I just shrugged and said "Ehhhh, good enuff!"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974
4.70 star(s) 130 Votes