2.30 star(s) 6 Votes
Jul 9, 2017
What's considered "high corruption" by the game? I've managed to upload to OnlyFans at 100 corruption.
It seems in an attempt to fix problems of the previous version, you're thrust into the deep end. I feel that isn't intended.

I managed to pay the Night Club entry fee while I had no money.
View attachment 3495379

You've misspelled Patreon in the code input
View attachment 3495381

Some images are far too large for the border you've set
View attachment 3495386

What is the point of wearing cosplay costumes if an image is displayed when you do a stream for every owned costume?
View attachment 3495403

The random event (I'm assuming it isn't supposed to be random) where you have sex with your brother while wearing cosplay can fire while you aren't wearing cosplay. Additionally, the final GIF used in the event is pathed wrong to Img/Snap/Tifa_1.gif. That Gif is in the "Bro" folder as are all other GIFs used in this event.
View attachment 3495422

In the gym, you can buy a pass despite already having one
View attachment 3495461

The email and meeting with Mike from Rabbit gaming will loop indefinitely. After finishing the meeting, you'll get the same email from Mike inviting you to the meeting you just finished.
Upon opting to not go to the meeting after having attending it 4 times, the email will be sent again immediately after you close out of the email.
Here's one I've found: Going to the dancefloor and then selecting "stop dancing" charges you the $50 entry fee again.

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
I like the game, but randomly getting raped by the brother is really bothering me and there is no way of avoiding it as far as I can see.
I mean, it only triggers if you do onlyfans as far as I can tell? Though I could be wrong. Still, kinda disappointing, I was hoping it'd be one of those, slowly get corrupted until you invite your family members to fuck you on stream to earn more money kinda games instead of just randomly getting raped by him. *sigh*

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I think you need a daily energy mechanic ...because there is no limits on other postings, meaning you dont see when the day actually ends unlimited so tik toks. etc....
Side note: Person opinion the corruption with the brother should start slower with an option to pay him or ,first a hand job then a blowjob then the fucks you ,finally he becomes your pimp to his friends and teachers etc.
The requests by content providers gradually get more and more sexual in nature.
it should be a slow burn into depravity rather than a quick leap.
meaning at first you have limited options , maybe post some photos, stream games some tik tok etc.
Naughtier options should only open as you get more corrupted.
maybe you get random emails for a flash of your tits or a pussy shot or playing with a dildo on a stream for cash ....
maybe some public nudes in the park. Someone might convince you to stream at at glory hole for cash.
add a store to buy sex toys for boosts in corruption and open up options for x rated streams

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I think you need a daily energy mechanic ...because there is no limits on other postings, meaning you dont see when the day actually ends unlimited so tik toks. etc....
Side note: Person opinion the corruption with the brother should start slower with an option to pay him or ,first a hand job then a blowjob then the fucks you ,finally he becomes your pimp to his friends and teachers etc.
The requests by content providers gradually get more and more sexual in nature.
it should be a slow burn into depravity rather than a quick leap.
meaning at first you have limited options , maybe post some photos, stream games some tik tok etc.
Naughtier options should only open as you get more corrupted.
maybe you get random emails for a flash of your tits or a pussy shot or playing with a dildo on a stream for cash ....
maybe some public nudes in the park. Someone might convince you to stream at at glory hole for cash.
add a store to buy sex toys for boosts in corruption and open up options for x rated streams
i second these

Reactions: Candy1970

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I mean, it only triggers if you do onlyfans as far as I can tell? Though I could be wrong. Still, kinda disappointing, I was hoping it'd be one of those, slowly get corrupted until you invite your family members to fuck you on stream to earn more money kinda games instead of just randomly getting raped by him. *sigh*
I think it's supposed to be like that (slow corruption), it's just fucked up in this release

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
In the current hotfixed version (0.1.5 Hotfix), once you open the wardrobe for the first time, no non-cosplay insta uploads show anymore.

Last edited:

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
i guess cause the dev did use $mecha and not $mechaOn :)
I couldn't find an instance where that was true. :thinking:
It also seems like the whole temporary extra corruption mechanic isn'tworking, i.e. sleeping after heavy drinking at the bar puts your corruption in the negative.
I'm sure it's been said before, but corruption growth is pretty fucky rn.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
i second these
I hate energy mechanics. Just have time segments or something. Most games with energy I end up just sleeping half the day away is tedious. Also whenever you do a drunk stream you lose followers for not streaming that day even though you did.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes