2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

jikoko

May 30, 2020
coding something complex is one thing but how hard is it to code prices into a game that tells you how much it costs and then input a whole different value for how much it actually is. When you buy a gym membership it says it costs $5/1day but in reality it costs 20. same for the 7 day...

TL:dr Gym membership prices take more money than listed

StreamerLife

Mar 2, 2024
0.1.5 Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD

All: - -

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
What's considered "high corruption" by the game? I've managed to upload to OnlyFans at 100 corruption.
It seems in an attempt to fix problems of the previous version, you're thrust into the deep end. I feel that isn't intended.

I managed to pay the Night Club entry fee while I had no money.
1711895349502.png

You've misspelled Patreon in the code input
1711895468913.png

Some images are far too large for the border you've set
1711895661107.png

What is the point of wearing cosplay costumes if an image is displayed when you do a stream for every owned costume?
1711895907140.png

The random event (I'm assuming it isn't supposed to be random) where you have sex with your brother while wearing cosplay can fire while you aren't wearing cosplay. Additionally, the final GIF used in the event is pathed wrong to Img/Snap/Tifa_1.gif. That Gif is in the "Bro" folder as are all other GIFs used in this event.
1711896142486.png

In the gym, you can buy a pass despite already having one
1711896337364.png

The email and meeting with Mike from Rabbit gaming will loop indefinitely. After finishing the meeting, you'll get the same email from Mike inviting you to the meeting you just finished.
Upon opting to not go to the meeting after having attending it 4 times, the email will be sent again immediately after you close out of the email.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zito Wolfram

Ker'mhod

Jul 22, 2017
I think I'm done with the bug finding :ROFLMAO:
Apologies for the very long post.
You're not :'
I found a good amount, between images not showing (in the gym for example), instant corruption, several pages where you can't continue other than click back , the rabbit gaming thing is a loop, you accept the place, and get the mail again, to get an interview again, etc. :/

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
You're not :'
I found a good amount, between images not showing (in the gym for example), instant corruption, several pages where you can't continue other than click back , the rabbit gaming thing is a loop, you accept the place, and get the mail again, to get an interview again, etc. :/
I was in terms that I couldn't continue the game with the looping email annoying me :D

GoodForYou

Mar 26, 2017
I like the game, but randomly getting raped by the brother is really bothering me and there is no way of avoiding it as far as I can see.

devlweeb

Aug 14, 2021
bruh my corruption is 100 at the start of the game and I can do anything, how can I fix that?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
drunken streaming doesnt set the variable for "streamed today", deleting all gains.

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Normally when I play these web-based games, I'm disappointed and I feel them lackluster. But this one, I think, has a good start and I especially like the rape content. It feels somewhat organic and unique. Please update, bugfix and keep working on this one =)

Reactions: F302
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes