2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Drunk level isn't as much of the problem as temporary corruption just being converted into real corruption, which gets out of hand really fast.
Omlette land streaming doesn't work.
Why even release a new version if elemental mechanics aren't fixed for weeks?
Drunk level bug was new bug that came in last big update.

wozzart

Aug 13, 2019
Tested the new version with the hotfix, and it's a very buggy release, but I do like the overall concept so here's a list of everything I noticed that needs fixing
Bugs:
  • Streaming games worked once but after that it seems to just fast-forward through the action, same for streaming OmeletteLand
  • Occasionally I would just run out of energy and skip the day
  • Temporary corruption from drinking alcohol gets added as permanent corruption making it very easy to max
  • Again, the maths for purchasing Gym passes is off. $5 for 2 days is a better deal than $60 for 7 days, and the 30 day option is even worse value. You should get a discount for buying a longer pass.
  • I got a game over because I couldn't pay the brother. I had the option to pay him the first day after he started blackmailing me, but after that the option to pay never re-appeared.
  • You can get a haircut for an instant, free, permanent boost to your looks. This is much better than going to the gym

Cummilla

Feb 5, 2021
I never seen anything from her brother until it's suddenly game over. Where/when to pay the man?
You need to make sure it actually triggers. Look for an encounter where he takes a picture of the MC (It will be put online and the brother will see it).

daison78

Jun 17, 2020
You need to make sure it actually triggers. Look for an encounter where he takes a picture of the MC (It will be put online and the brother will see it).
Did a couple of play throughs, never saw a brother, but game over nevertheless every time... perhaps I overlooked it?

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes