VN Others Streaming for Love [v0.2.3] [Love-Joint]

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Have you never played a Love-Joint game that is posted on here before?
I have played a game or two of theirs and never needed to do these things. This is something they must have added to get more money from people.

Now, I just avoid their games all together.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I have played a game or two of theirs and never needed to do these things. This is something they must have added to get more money from people.

Those older games were eventually released by them publicly. As this is a brand new game, the only way to play it is either by paying, or using the crack. I'd love to pay, but my money is allocated to bills right now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

The man dev passed away "Palmer", they were part of the team, they formed this new team, and now make Shale Hill Secrets and Steaming for Love.

Reactions: Talmadge

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shale Hill Secrets and Streaming For Love Development Updates

Hello everyone, how is it going?

Here we are doing well and we’re working hard to bring you some exciting updates in the coming weeks - and rest assured that a lot of cool stuff will be coming to you soon. Check it out:

Streaming For Love

Very soon, we will release the second episode of Streaming For Love. It's a very cool release that will establish some neat features of the new engine we're working on. Here’s a little summary of what is to come:

• We are finishing reworking Episode 01. Based on various feedback you provided, as well as some planned changes, this chapter has become much cooler, with several new elements, such as a dynamic chat, reworked CGs, among others. The idea to “rework” this episode was to use it as an official startup for the rest of the game.
  • In Episode 02, we'll bring a fun point-and-click minigame. The idea is to keep everything natural and intuitive, without complicating or hindering gameplay. We are eager to see what you think!
  • Gradually, we are using some new effects that have been added, such as animated CGs, particles, and other alternatives for interactions during gameplay.
  • We are considering adding canonical bonus scenes that will appear during the gameplay of the game itself. What do you think of this idea, Platinum patrons?
Shale Hill Secrets

We are still working hard on the release of Episode 17 of Shale Hill Secrets. As we always say, it's very difficult to make this type of post, bringing news, without giving away any spoilers. So, as usual, we can’t say much for now. Look out for more updates in the coming weeks!

Free Launches!

Maintaining our tradition of sharing games for free, here’s a heads-up for our followers who are not yet our patrons: Very soon we will share the release of Episode 10 of Shale Hill Secrets, as well as the first episode of Streaming For Love, already with the first chapter remastered. Keep an eye out!

So that's it, guys. Stay tuned, and of course, don't hesitate to talk to us. Our Discord channel is always active; come chat!

Big hug,
The Love-Joint Team.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I really enjoyed Love-Joint's Game "Daughter For Dessert". Lets try this.
Meanwhile, that game, and the mechanics they use, especially their drm, is why I ignore all their games now. As well as the way the story went late game.

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Newest Update seems to be buggy.
Id say to wait until a bugfix is released. But its playable if you don't touch save/load/settings lol.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Boy, if Chloe is the one in red...then she's way better
looking than the others....Or so it seems from the images above....

Easy pass on the other girls for me if given the choice.

On the other hand....Any port in a storm....so..... lol

Cheers

Last edited: