- Fixed the "Reset Data" button not appearing
- Fixed a crash caused by inserting things in the pose where she is expelling
- Fixed the vibrator count in inventory
- Fixed other minor UI stuff

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I love the concept, big fan of the JAV series for this kind of stuff. Here's to hoping the art can get fixed up.

Reactions: fierylion

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Some tips for the developer.

The concept is perfectly serviceable, and with some updates can be turned into a good game. Look into replacing some if not most of the drawn items into 3d objects. If I'm correct your using some form of a illusion engine for the girl, and those games occasionally have 3d items like dildos and other weird stuff in their character creator mode that can be used/attached. See if you can somehow get those 3d models (or similar looking ones, depending on how and in what you make your game) into your game to replace the drawn art.

If you slowly start to replace the lower quality art with better ones, your games will get better with it. Good luck, and keep up the effort.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Well the major difference is that it doesn't give PTSD to unsuspecting players
I'd hope OnlyBugs wouldn't give anybody PTSD. The theme of the game is in the title, lmao. I'm just hoping you'll give more attention to detection. Sometimes getting things to understand they're supposed to go inside the hole, the mouth especially, is a fucking chore.

fierylion

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2019
View attachment 1839264

The window is still named Onlybugs. :unsure:
Oh shit oh fuck I hope no one else notices

I'd hope OnlyBugs wouldn't give anybody PTSD. The theme of the game is in the title, lmao. I'm just hoping you'll give more attention to detection. Sometimes getting things to understand they're supposed to go inside the hole, the mouth especially, is a fucking chore.
Sorry about that math is hard Q.Q
I wanted to make sure the player's approach aligns with the orientation of the throat or vagina (so that you don't shove a carrot up her nose for example), but the checking and lock mechanic is very stiff and buggy.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2018
the 3d models you got are decent
That's because they're from Koikatsu. The poses are a pose set called Gravure or something, which isn't original works. He took some screenshots of their poses, then layered some MS Paint stuff over it. btw, most of these "assets" are copy pasted from his last work which was all about bug impregnation. Essentially he's put some idle warping on screenshots from assets he doesn't own and added some basic "items". Some are clipart, which may or may not be royalty free, who the fuck knows, some "home made".

Fiery, bud, your ideas are alright, you're putting yourself out there, but invest time into either making your own art or finding a way to find an artist to commission works from to do this with. Maybe even employ them on a game to game basis. Some people will work for dirt cheap. I've done soundtracks for games for pennies to the pound, sometimes even free if I saw promise in a project and it's not like you don't have promise.

Find someone to work with you, improve on your craft and you have the potential to become one of the best SLG producers in the world, but don't continue down the path you're on right now. People will call you out and people will start looking at your work with disdain before they can even judge what your work actually is. It's at that stage that no matter how much you improve, people will not take it anymore because they know you as "that lazy dude with the copy paste games".

You can do this, man. You have promise, but you have to improve.

Reactions: ViviX12

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I am not impressed Fiery.... you will need to double your efforts.

fierylion

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2019
I can see your point, the copy-paste art doesn't do the game any favors.
That's because they're from Koikatsu. The poses are a pose set called Gravure or something, which isn't original works. He took some screenshots of their poses
Not sure what's the issue you have with Koikatsu, many many other games on here uses it to make renders, and some rake in a lot of money too, not that I have any intention to monetize this game. If Illusion decided to nuke everyone then that would be unfortunate, but if that happens then I'll take the game down obviously.

btw, most of these "assets" are copy pasted from his last work which was all about bug impregnation
That's correct, this is an insect-free version meant for folks who do not have insectophillia. I have a much larger audience that likes more "vanilla" fetishes (belly inflation, impregnation, ...) that I'm sure will not like seeing actual bugs in the game. Imagine you're a normie playing a game where the scat is optional, but the option to "make them :poop:" is always available will displease you. So hence I separated the two games but essentially they are the same game but with some contents hidden for the sake of my player's sanity. If you mean my previous previous game (Roachnighter) then none of those assets were used.

Essentially he's put some idle warping on screenshots from assets he doesn't own
Not sure why you hate Koikatsu so much. Also, I think the idle warping is okay? They make the static render looks alive. Again I'm on a budget of almost $0, and if you want to commission an artist to make and animate different poses then the cost will at least be in the few thousands if not more.

Essentially he's put some idle warping on screenshots from assets he doesn't own and added some basic "items". Some are clipart, which may or may not be royalty free, who the fuck knows, some "home made"
The clipart items are from Vecteezy which I do own a license to use any of their assets, and attribution is not required. Again I don't see any problem here aside from the need to replace clip art items with better-looking ones, which I will. If you haven't noticed the game is in a very early stage still (v0.2)

In conclusion, I might be wrong but aside from replacing the clip art items with better ones, I don't see any other steps I can take from your feedback. It is impossible for me to commission artists for the game due to the astronomical cost to make and animate each pose + belly size. Other games became successful using Koikatsu renders just as fine so I don't see why I can't use it. While you may not like 3DCG, others do.

Reactions: dot7z

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
That's because they're from Koikatsu. The poses are a pose set called Gravure or something, which isn't original works. He took some screenshots of their poses, then layered some MS Paint stuff over it. btw, most of these "assets" are copy pasted from his last work which was all about bug impregnation. Essentially he's put some idle warping on screenshots from assets he doesn't own and added some basic "items". Some are clipart, which may or may not be royalty free, who the fuck knows, some "home made".
didn't expect much more but wanted to approach it omptimistically
That's correct, this is an insect-free version meant for folks who do not have insectophillia.
tbh, that onlybugs game, personally I ain't against girls being fucked by big bugs and other weird things, on thje contrary, but it's same thing with png assets floating over paint made xray over a 3d model
so while the idea is there, long way from being good enough for all but the most desperate I'd say
what you got wiht both of these games is more like a representation of idea in terms of art and visuals

Reactions: SamtheManHamSam
Jun 30, 2018
Look man most of us here like what you're doing. And you do a good job, but I recommend you go back to one of your projects and hunker down. Focus on just one until it's completed. You're having lots of good ideas, but you're gimping yourself because you're not seeing them through to completion. Which isn't allowing you to grow as a game developer. I hope you do well and I want to see the best project you can make :)

Feb 25, 2018
I don't see any other steps I can take from your feedback.
First of all, I don't have beef with Koikatsu, it's one of the best hgames ever made, so I don't know where the fuck you got the point of "you don't like 3DCG". Although Artificial Academy 2 was their better game, imo.

Secondly, bloat effect script isn't exactly expensive, in fact you can probably yoink it from any YouTube tutorial or Stack Overflow, you wouldn't have to commission additional artwork for it.

Thirdly, if you network correctly and make the right friends, you can get a long way on dimes and pennies. If you'd like I could even check with some artists I know if you'd like the help, I know a few people who probably would work for free.

You completely went over the whole fucking second half, ignoring all my points beyond that because you got called out on clipart and laziness. Bro, come the fuck on. You could even get royalty free 3D assets instead of doing this or take some time to make your own. Blender is surprisingly easy to work with, trust me. You can do better. Your ideas have promise, just take those shutters off instead of going "I can't do it because x, y and z". I'm involved in a dev team on a zero cash budget that just got published by a well sized publisher with our first game. It just takes a long ass time to make something worth while.

Reactions: ViviX12

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
First of all, I don't have beef with Koikatsu, it's one of the best hgames ever made, so I don't know where the fuck you got the point of "you don't like 3DCG". Although Artificial Academy 2 was their better game, imo.

Secondly, bloat effect script isn't exactly expensive, in fact you can probably yoink it from any YouTube tutorial or Stack Overflow, you wouldn't have to commission additional artwork for it.

Thirdly, if you network correctly and make the right friends, you can get a long way on dimes and pennies. If you'd like I could even check with some artists I know if you'd like the help, I know a few people who probably would work for free.

You completely went over the whole fucking second half, ignoring all my points beyond that because you got called out on clipart and laziness. Bro, come the fuck on. You could even get royalty free 3D assets instead of doing this or take some time to make your own. Blender is surprisingly easy to work with, trust me. You can do better. Your ideas have promise, just take those shutters off instead of going "I can't do it because x, y and z". I'm involved in a dev team on a zero cash budget that just got published by a well sized publisher with our first game. It just takes a long ass time to make something worth while.
Sore aru!

1654090429952.png

Reactions: SamtheManHamSam
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote