3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Looks like the game, a while ago now, got updated on November 26th. Any hero...?

farom

Nov 13, 2020
Hey, they just released a new game, would you be able to uncensor it too?
If uncensoring this by removing some layer can be done, is it technically possible to shrink the girl's breast?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
1678984309107.png
It's not "strike"
It's,once again, japanese wordplay messing up the TL (Stretching + ecchi)
Stretcchi, or Strecchi. Might fit the game better

Last edited:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
So uh, just putting this out here, but the Janken game (the newest game of Visionary from awhile ago) got updated (way long ago as well) on the 31st of january... any hero willing to share the newest version? (if possible of course).

• Hey there
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
So uh, just putting this out here, but the Janken game (the newest game of Visionary from awhile ago) got updated (way long ago as well) on the 31st of january... any hero willing to share the newest version? (if possible of course).
finally i found it...but first let me talk about the first game....

so the [Visionary] Strecchi or StoEcchi is actually at v1.02
and we stuck at the first one....
Snap3.jpg
dunno anybody have it? i tryed goggle and bing without luck :_( all p2p and forums only have v1.00.....

also make some new button for the gui...
Snap7.jpg

and then we have the new one.....

[Visionary] Undressing Janken with her Neighbor v1.10+Uncen
Snap4.jpg
managed to found it.....+ adden NEW uncen from this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/post-11019761

then packed everything with bepinex.....mhh the menu is still the same....
the only proof is the readme:
Snap1.jpg
is this a legit v1.10 or a scam mhh let me investigate.....
Snap1.jpg
it's LEGIT!!!!
Snap3.jpg
also made some texture......

ok here the full collection bepinex+uncen+savegames
Snap4.jpg

hotfix:
fixed wrong after climax mouse icon on StoEcchi,separated download from now on...

[Visionary] Strecchi(StoEcchi)+Uncen+GUI

[Visionary] Undressing Janken with her Neighbor v1.10+Uncen+GUI

[Visionary] Undressing Janken with her Neighbor v1.20 Modded

new bepinex+fixed translation+all free DLC
also made some Underwear Set Colour....

have fun and happy fapping!!!
salut!

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020
sorry to necro the thread, but does anybody know how to decensor / demosaic undressing janken 1.2.0 (june 22, 2023 update)? tried using manlymarco's stuff, editing with UABE (although i only deleted the mosaic material file, as i dont really understand how it works), and i even tried using the plugin from the files uploaded here, but none seem to work. any help would be greatly appreciated

rrtrntntntrn

Aug 27, 2021
Anyone come across these errors when starting "Undressing Janken with her Neighbor"?
d3d11: failed to create buffer (target 0x2 mode 0 size 0) [0x80070057]
Shader 'MyShader/MyShader_Hair': fallback shader 'Unlit' not found
Shader 'MyShader/MyShader': fallback shader 'Unlit' not found
Shader 'MyShader/MyShader_Eye': fallback shader 'Unlit' not found
Shader 'MyShader/MyShader_Alpha': fallback shader 'Unlit' not found
Shader 'MyShader/MyShader_Mozaic': fallback shader 'Toon' not found
Shader 'MyShader/MyShader_Mozaic2': fallback shader 'Unlit' not found
Shader 'MyShader/MyShader_Brow': fallback shader 'Unlit' not found
Shader 'MyShader/MyShader_HairLight': fallback shader 'Unlit' not found
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/Uber' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/Uber' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/FinalPass' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/PostProcessing/FinalPass' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
Shader 'Semi-Toon/Semi-ToonSemen': fallback shader 'Unlit' not found
Shader 'MyShader/MyShader_Fur': fallback shader 'Unlit' not found
Shader 'MyShader/MyShader_Transparent': fallback shader 'Unlit' not found
Shader 'MyShader/MyShader_Cutout': fallback shader 'Unlit' not found
Shader 'MyShader/MyShader_Lingerie': fallback shader 'Unlit' not found

The game starts, shows the Unity logo and then it's just a black screen. I searched around and this is either an issue with the game or my GPU, I have a 3060ti and an UHD730 iGPU but both give the same results (but on the logs it does show the game is using the different GPUs), tried a bunch of different arguments like -force-driver-type-warp -force-gfx-direct -force-d3d9 -force-glcore46 -force-opengl46 that I saw suggested around but no luck either.

"Strecchi(StoEcchi)" works fine though.

rrtrntntntrn

Aug 27, 2021
So I tried it with my old laptop and a VM and it seems to be an issue on DX11, maybe?
On my old laptop/VM there is "XInput1_3.dll not found. Trying XInput9_1_0.dll instead..." and the exact same errors as I have posted above.
I tried to rename that file on System32 so the game didn't detect it and I started getting the same message but still black screens.
The VM doesn't have GPU drivers so it uses a "Microsoft Basic Render Driver" which you can emulate with the argument " -force-driver-type-warp" but no luck either.
Only other difference I notice is this, on the VM:
Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: 156c -> priority: 1
On my desktop:
Setting up 6 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: 4ea0 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 4ea4 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 4ea8 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 4eac -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 4eb0 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 4eb4 -> priority: 1
Failed to create an actor.

EDIT: After a bit of searching this is related to your CPU, so I have 12 cores on mine which makes the gave use 6 worker threads, if I give my VM 6 cores it'll use 3 worker threads. I suppose this might be an issue with the game and how many worker threads it can use. I'll try to find a way to limit the worker threads used. (I can't replicate the bug on my VM because I only assign 6 cores to it, not the 12.)

EDIT2: For Unity you can use the "-job-worker-count 1" argument or define "job-worker-count=1" in the boot.config file to define 1 worker thread, however this does not work in this case, I'm not sure if it's because it's an older version of Unity.

EDIT3: Running "start /affinity 1 DatsuiJanken.exe" on cmd does limit it to 1 core but still, the game tries to use 6 worker threads and fails.

EDIT4: I limited the cores through msconfig.exe to 6 and to 2, this didn't help either but on the logs it did show that it was using less worker threads (3 and 1 respectively). At this there's no difference between the two outside of drivers which I did not install any on the VM but I have no idea which drivers would even be relevant as I was trying to bypass the GPU. Anyway, I'm giving up, I'll play on my VM.

Last edited:

rrtrntntntrn

Aug 27, 2021
sorry to necro the thread, but does anybody know how to decensor / demosaic undressing janken 1.2.0 (june 22, 2023 update)? tried using manlymarco's stuff, editing with UABE (although i only deleted the mosaic material file, as i dont really understand how it works), and i even tried using the plugin from the files uploaded here, but none seem to work. any help would be greatly appreciated
And to answer this, just move the "BepInEx" folder and the "doorstop_config.ini" and "winhttp.dll" (unsure if the files are even needed) to the new version and it'll work. Here's the full thing with the new version (also has a (I think) 100% save file included):

Jul 20, 2020
And to answer this, just move the "BepInEx" folder and the "doorstop_config.ini" and "winhttp.dll" (unsure if the files are even needed) to the new version and it'll work. Here's the full thing with the new version (also has a (I think) 100% save file included):
thank you!

letronix

Dec 23, 2017

View attachment 2705364
dunno anybody have it? i tryed goggle and bing without luck :_( all p2p and forums only have v1.00.....

View attachment 2705585

View attachment 2705365
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/post-11019761

View attachment 2705371
View attachment 2705655
it's LEGIT!!!!
View attachment 2705721

View attachment 2705722

hotfix:
fixed wrong after climax mouse icon on StoEcchi,separated download from now on...

Workupload
Pixeldrain

Workupload
Pixeldrain

salut!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU so much!! Appreciate all of this what you did m8. Regarding StoEcchi V. 1.02 the only thing is that someone here can share/buy the updated game as is, and do all the BepIn and GUI changes onto it, I would buy myself but I have no money or means to do so at the moment, so yeah. I also tried searching everywhere, at the time at least, but no dice sadly.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
bwebrwkerw Sorry for necroing this thread after so long, and sorry if I'm bothering you with this, but looks like right after you dropped the v.1.10 update with the uncensor and all, looks like Visionary (a few days after) on the 22nd of June (06/22), he added a version upgrade to version 1.20. From the looks of it seems he's been adding mostly new motion assets, as shown in the Ci-en videos in the various links here.

There's only two "freebie" downloads, and that is for the Motion Asset Set 01 (thus "updating" the game to version 1.20)

And a new hair style for Sonoe, the girl, in the character edit section

Sadly, seems like these add-ons/DLC's are only for Premium members/supporters on his Ci-en page.

Motion Asset Sets 02 and 03

Motion Asset Set 04

Motion Asset Set 05, this being the latest motion asset set released thus far, on October 31st.

• Love

GoKillRe

Nov 28, 2017

View attachment 2705364

View attachment 2705585

View attachment 2705365

View attachment 2705371
View attachment 2705655
it's LEGIT!!!!
View attachment 2705721

View attachment 2705722

hotfix:

Workupload
Pixeldrain

Workupload
Pixeldrain

salut!
How did you successfully get the game to load BepInEx?
After decompressing BepInEx_x64_5.4.22.0, an incorrect TXT file will appear,Unable to successfully load BepInEx, Ask for your help !

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
How did you successfully get the game to load BepInEx?
After decompressing BepInEx_x64_5.4.22.0, an incorrect TXT file will appear,Unable to successfully load BepInEx, Ask for your help !
the bepinex series come in 3 type unix,x86,x64
unix cannot be missed.....
but for the win ver you always have to check if THE GAME is x32 or x64...
an use the correct version for it.....
in this case because of UnityCrashHandler64...is very easy to spot.......

thanks you to remenber me to check the .22 there are many new fixes....!!!

bwebrwkerw Sorry for necroing this thread after so long, and sorry if I'm bothering you with this, but looks like right after you dropped the v.1.10 update with the uncensor and all, looks like Visionary (a few days after) on the 22nd of June (06/22), he added a version upgrade to version 1.20. From the looks of it seems he's been adding mostly new motion assets, as shown in the Ci-en videos in the various links here.

There's only two "freebie" downloads, and that is for the Motion Asset Set 01 (thus "updating" the game to version 1.20)

And a new hair style for Sonoe, the girl, in the character edit section

Sadly, seems like these add-ons/DLC's are only for Premium members/supporters on his Ci-en page.

Motion Asset Sets 02 and 03

Motion Asset Set 04

Motion Asset Set 05, this being the latest motion asset set released thus far, on October 31st.
wow thanks guys for the new stuff!!!!!
i am going to update my game release to the latest available...also made some improvement!!!!

atm the free DLC are:
the new hair
隣人彼女と脱衣ジャンケン_追加ヘアスタイル03.jpg
and motion 01+02......

if someone will post/buy the missed one i will update is as well......
well now the game have DLC support mhhh it's both good/bad news!!!!!

also i have fixed the translation it was a mess...... now is a paradise..........
Snap1.jpg
also all the names of menu inside got a manually edit/check....
there is a lot of text to fix/test so this will take some time.....
Snap2.jpg Snap3.jpg

wen i finished you will find it at the usual place......
https://f95zone.to/threads/strecchi-final-visionary.100740/post-11028573
ok done is ready!!!

salut

Last edited:
Reactions: letronix

rrtrntntntrn

Aug 27, 2021
Not sure if it's a Windows moment or what but I fixed my issue.
1706054713082.png
Apparently Japanese locale doesn't even matter, this is what's important and Locale Emulator also can't fix it so gotta change it manually to start the game, I tried checking if it was something related to the date or number separators but no luck.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote