3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
this game looks like someone thought it would be a good idea to make mmd a sexgame...
looks really like early stages of mmd. pretty ugly to be honest.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
hello, i have a problem with the game, the plant in the corner of the room is going crazy and scretching everywhere which make it impossible to see much, it even happen in the main screen.

edit: that not a plant i have no idea what is it (it around the shelve) it also happen with a spot on the wall near the coat hanger and on the two bean bag (at least i think that what they are) near the tv, it's like the area i mentioned become crazy and just scretch and jerk around

Last edited:

Majintakara

Feb 9, 2019
hello, i have a problem with the game, the plant in the corner of the room is going crazy and scretching everywhere which make it impossible to see much, it even happen in the main screen.

edit: that not a plant i have no idea what is it (it around the shelve) it also happen with a spot on the wall near the coat hanger and on the two bean bag (at least i think that what they are) near the tv, it's like the area i mentioned become crazy and just scretch and jerk around
are you using AMD graphic card? i am face this problem too.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
As much as I appreciate seeing this here (thanks to the uploader) wish this could be using the updated version on DLsite as is. Or the raw updated version to say the least. Still thanks a lot for uploading it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

None'o Y'business

Apr 20, 2019
I dunno if it was just me, but my virus scanner was giving me a trojan warning every time I tried downloading this.
Same here, and websites claim it's a virus that downloads other viruses.
However after unpacking it, scans show nothing, so I'm fairly sure it's just a false positive.

Last edited:

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Not much of a game, but the animations aren't bad. Not amazing either, but a fun little distraction, and it's nice to see an anime-style game where the character actually looks like an adult.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote