Ren'Py Street Brawler: Adult Playground [Battle 3] [SFmaniac]

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
It's more popular than you might think. Mainstream? Certainly no, but it is more popular than many think for sure. But I cannot tell you how many times I've heard people say it can't be implemented because it's not realistic or doesn't fit. Look I'm not saying it should always be implemented, but that excuse is clearly a lie if it can work in a 1v1 fighting game lol...
Well, I think one thing to remember is that it can be hard to render in a way that looks good (if you're doing a 3D game, anyway--all those Honey Select games only have a handful of pregnant-belly assets to work with, for example, and they're all bra-with-no-clothes-and-is-technically-a-shirt), etc. Plus, are you going to have progression? That means more models to create, etc. ...

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Well, I think one thing to remember is that it can be hard to render in a way that looks good (if you're doing a 3D game, anyway--all those Honey Select games only have a handful of pregnant-belly assets to work with, for example, and they're all bra-with-no-clothes-and-is-technically-a-shirt), etc. Plus, are you going to have progression? That means more models to create, etc. ...
Again, not my point. Not saying you are wrong, but all I was trying to say is the fetish is fairly common, and that lame excuses from devs that it can't fit a story or will interfere or make it unrealistic is just a cheap cop out and a lie, and this game proves that. Instead of devs giving us those excuses, just tell us, you don't want to program it in or you don't like the fetish. I'm ok with those reasons and honesty. Is it difficult to develop in a game for many multitude of potential reasons? Sure, but I never said it wasn't nor insunuated as much.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Again, not my point. Not saying you are wrong, but all I was trying to say is the fetish is fairly common, and that lame excuses from devs that it can't fit a story or will interfere or make it unrealistic is just a cheap cop out and a lie, and this game proves that. Is it difficult to develop in a game for many multitude of potential reasons? Sure, but I never said it wasn't nor insunuated as much.
Oop, my bad.