Ren'Py Street Fighter 6X [v0.255] [SFManiac]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

capitão kid

Apr 13, 2019
I'm now sure I'm blind and I've played 3 times and I'm still missing 3 items so I can find someone, help me.

red1988

Apr 18, 2021
I stuck i item and i want continue game but i stuck item option hau i can remove here beause i try dieffrent bouton but still stuck i item need help here

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
Are all of these "Street Fighter X" games like, sequels of each other. Like will I get lost if I start in the newest one. Or are they all just remakes of each other?

Zay 3000

Jul 30, 2018
Are all of these "Street Fighter X" games like, sequels of each other. Like will I get lost if I start in the newest one. Or are they all just remakes of each other?
If I'm not mistaken, the ones called SF X Remake and SF X Remake 2 are the same story. This one is a separate story.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I don’t have the strength anymore, I’m tired of writing asking to put all the tags in games, again I almost missed my favorite tag, it’s annoying

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
- New side character added: Juri's Girlfriend
- Added new long scene with Juri and her girlfriend
- Added new H-scene with Juri and her girlfriend

Damn it. Now Juri is ruined for me.

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Dev,
Can you make the net street fighter game where we play as the female protag, and have to defend against male fighters, or something like that in arcade mode?

Reactions: SFManiac

cuteghost

Nov 10, 2020
- New side character added: Juri's Girlfriend
- Added new long scene with Juri and her girlfriend
- Added new H-scene with Juri and her girlfriend

Damn it. Now Juri is ruined for me.
at least would be good if the girlfriend was another caracther from SF universe like Menat... really disappointing

SFManiac

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2020
at least would be good if the girlfriend was another caracther from SF universe like Menat... really disappointing
thats just juri's temporal girlfriend, Juri loves to have a different gf every week to satisfy her complicated sex drive (Yes, I assume this is how she would be if she was a real person)

Reactions: floppytownpro
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes