Ren'Py Street Fighter 6X [v0.255] [SFManiac]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
But why are you posting your AI-generated smut in a thread about a game that you have no relation to whatsoever?
I'm a fan of Street Fighter, always was, played all Street Fighter, even the first one(which sucks), but since i like to train my skills on Stable-Diffusion, i wanted to share my artwork, that's all.

The Alpha/Zero series are my favorites ones.

Reactions: juanito

Ultima626

Nov 22, 2021
I'm a fan of Street Fighter, always was, played all Street Fighter, even the first one(which sucks), but since i like to train my skills on Stable-Diffusion, i wanted to share my artwork, that's all.

The Alpha/Zero series are my favorites ones.
Not a fan of AI art in general, But who do you main in the Alpha/Zero Series (Akuma A-ism here)
Also consider 3rd Strike?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Not a fan of AI art in general, But who do you main in the Alpha/Zero Series (Akuma A-ism here)
Also consider 3rd Strike?
Alpha 2 is my favorite, i like Alpha 3 too but there is a problem in this game: V-ISM, i think V-ISM kind killed this game, not that fan of 3rd Strike honestly, it's a great game, but lacks charisma in comparision of the Alpha series, the soundtrack is worse than Alpha 2 too, there are tons of characters that i don't wanna see again in 3rd Strike like Twelve, Necro and Remy.

If i'll put a ranking, 3rd Strike would be my 4th favorite SF, would be behind Alpha 2, Ultra Street Fighter IV and Alpha 3(i like the story mode in Alpha 3 and the World Tour).

I didn't answer my main characters in each game, but, answering your question, my main on Alpha 2, i don't know, probably Akuma, i like to play with shoto characters in general, i like to play with Gen too(even he is a stance character), he is underrated in this game, in Alpha 3, my main it's Ryu A-ISM but i don't play Alpha 3 that much because as i said before, i hate V-ISM.

In 3rd Strike, Ken is my favorite, but i know that Yun and maybe Chun-li(at least in tier lists) are a bit better than Ken, i like to play with Akuma in this game too.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ultima626

zxdwas

Feb 17, 2019
I really hope that there are going to be things with Marisa and Lily, but good job there man.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes