3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
The lighting is pretty bad, light is too intense and makes everything looked washed out and flat.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Haven't played it yet (going to tomorrow), but seeing femdom tag I hope Poison will join the "fight" too (and also female Seth? :D ).

Reactions: SFManiac

SFManiac

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2020
Haven't played it yet (going to tomorrow), but seeing femdom tag I hope Poison will join the "fight" too (and also female Seth? :D ).
That's a dude though (or neutral gender). Hmmmm, i'll make a poll and if people vote for him/her then i'll add it to the mix of characters.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Oh nice then i'll add her to the game, but it'll be kind of weird during H-scenes... i'll make her scenes optional how about that?
That'd be really cool (honestly didn't expect such a quick and positive response :) ), I'd expect hirs content to be quite weird and Seth being on more active side in the "fight" (personally I wouldn't mind femdom[ish] scenes tbh). Since you're taking suggestions then I'd like to add that Poison's (minus the skin color) is my fav ;)

Best luck with the game!

SFManiac

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2020
That'd be really cool (honestly didn't expect such a quick and positive response :) ), I'd expect hirs content to be quite weird and Seth being on more active side in the "fight" (personally I wouldn't mind femdom[ish] scenes tbh). Since you're taking suggestions then I'd like to add that Poison's (minus the skin color) is my fav ;)

Best luck with the game!
Ohhh she's definitely going to be the one dominating, of course, while still acting like her very own in the original story. I'll be adding lots of costumes in the future and poison is the one who I already have at least 6 different outfits, including the Halloween one.

• Love
Reactions: Mister_M
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes