3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I'm just sitting on the bed with a bimbo lip injection chick staring at my trouser snake..how does one actually play this game, am I missing something?

Reactions: Mightyjinaj

Mightyjinaj

Sep 8, 2023
I'm just sitting on the bed with a bimbo lip injection chick staring at my trouser snake..how does one actually play this game, am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: Yukemoto

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
right click then press forward.

But I dont know what the fuck dev wants to expect. This is not a game but a glorified 3D scene player. The first release was much more interesting.

Its a shame cause he clearly has talent, but is completely unable to use it for creating a playable game.

CR234

Oct 15, 2021

I understand that I am doing this wrong, that I am not releasing my games before the final release. but I promised myself that I would make a full-fledged game. I started updating the StreetLife game. I will need help with English. you already realized that my English is lousy. who wants to work with me on the startup principle. I'm ready to work locally. I want to share the profits from this startup equally with those who will be with me in this project. I'm writing a script now. and create a world for this scenario. We need an animator, a C# programmer, a marketer, a user interfake creator and a better knowledge of English than I do

Reactions: twojastara123

Mulk1337

Jul 2, 2017
hey CR234 I left a message at the game strip club on itch.io about 2 bugs. If they aren't active there at the moment, it would be nice if you fixed it, thank you

Reactions: CR234
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes