3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Baythom

Aug 17, 2019
as I understood from the comments, I should not implement this game. and I'm sad ...... thank you all.

hello I played Husband For An Hourd and found all the scenes you produced and I did the same with Street Life MR, I really like the games you produced, if you produce any more I will play for sure never give up, someone aways gona like your job like me.

Reactions: aslover69 and CR234

CR234

Oct 15, 2021

Hello

I decided to develop the 2nd version of the street life game.

plot is ready.

along a new storyline.

if you played the game "street life" then remember that the main character of the game is praying for brain cancer.

according to the new plot, the game will begin in the hospital.

he is undergoing brain surgery. he is no longer sick. but after the operation he became more agitated. He meets a young nurse. She is very young and hot. Of course, she won't be able to resist Rufa chivalry (that's the name of the character.)

she falls in love. after the hospital, Rufa will stay with the nurse. She lives with her mom who is very sexy and loves big cocks.....

The game will be in the open world genre.

Screenshots will be posted during development (patreon).

the site is open for adding your desires.

for example, you can write to me in the comments what building you would like to have in the new story.

GutZ1983

Jan 23, 2018
WOOHOO another Cr234 game. I am hyped. Will do my review as soon as I get a chance to play :D

CR234

Oct 15, 2021
Dude fix that dick size. It looks ridiculous like that French dev who just makes overly muscular boys with massive penises.
Yes, I have reduced the member. and it was difficult for me to create an animation with such a big cock. because the dick was no smaller than her mouth

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
If only the asset was more realistic.
Why do most creators always have to overdo the assets of the MC's that much.
I really don't get it, is it a wish of themself to have girls running away rather then attracting?
Never and by all means NEVER could that do shit, ever...
takes away the fun honestly.

I love anything Unity related.... it is just that what is a turndown...

It would be refreshing if any dev would actually bring out a game that makes the MC a loser for once.
and see how you play through with that given. just for a change compared to all others wich always contains unnatural huge assets.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StreetLifeMR-0.021Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Female:
short hair
Big boobs
small areolas and nipples

Male:
Huge cock, fit for an especially insecure incel, like mai-self I presume
relatively small balls..

Gameplay:
2D game + 3D game
side-scroller + pov
#How do you make a pov side-scroller?
#Or is it part side-scroller, part pov?

has vaginal
has oral
no anal (can't place the dick a bit to the side to enable it, maybe)
no creampie, so I'm guessing no cumshots..
management + prostitution(supporting the fictional world's economy, one paid whore at a time)

Verdict:
Oh shit, here we go again -_-
How many updates till this is playable?

Adding anal content
Adding cumshot/creampie content
Changing the whole prostitution shtick to something more wholesome, like street-rape
Adding customisation, for that extra bit of immersion, at the cost of 3 GB of unusable assets, as per fucking usual.

I actually suspect the dev tried mashing two game ideas together and see which pieces work together and which don't.
But they won't remove the shit that doesn't work, I'm certain of that.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes