4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
>medieval
>feminazis

You managed to find a combination more unrealistic than actual dragons and magic.
Congrats, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Xhak

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Any idea why the breast size is not increasing? Character is at 96 and still flat as a board. Thinking about it if I tan the body also stays the same

ReconLegend

Jul 18, 2017
Any idea why the breast size is not increasing? Character is at 96 and still flat as a board. Thinking about it if I tan the body also stays the same
Is the body a different color from the arms and head? You probably used the Tier 6 password which is bugged and causes that issue.
You'll need to delete all your saves for Streetwalker and use the Tier 5 password.

If you didn't use the tier password then it happens without the tier password and it's a bug you'll want to report it to on just leave a comment or contact them directly.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Is the body a different color from the arms and head? You probably used the Tier 6 password which is bugged and causes that issue.
You'll need to delete all your saves for Streetwalker and use the Tier 5 password.

If you didn't use the tier password then it happens without the tier password and it's a bug you'll want to report it to on just leave a comment or contact them directly.
yeah, it's probably the tier issue then

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Oh great, now i restarted and seem to have fucked me over again: How can I remove the chastity belts? It says you can't remove it, only change it and with it on, I can't progress!

ReconLegend

Jul 18, 2017
Oh great, now i restarted and seem to have fucked me over again: How can I remove the chastity belts? It says you can't remove it, only change it and with it on, I can't progress!
I removed the game from my computer so i can't really give you a detailed walkthrough but if you go into Wardrobe and then click on the Nun outfit and then click on remove it will remove all of The Nun's clothing which includes the chastity belt.
So yea try clicking on Clothing and then Wardrobe and then you should see it says remove you'll want to remove all clothing for the chastity belt to be removed.
Just remember if The Nun has vaginal sex she gets kicked out of the Monastery and the last time i played it seems she can't have vaginal sex even on the streets but i could be wrong.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I wanted at least 100 beauty, so I edited my stats. I ended up with 103 beauty, when clean.
Age: 18, Height: 160, Weight: 47.3, Breast: 110, Waist: 50, Hips: 100, Face: 100. I ignored attitude.

Rhastor

Feb 3, 2018
Does anyone else have problems getting the game to play properly? For me, text is cut off at the bottom and buttons don't work most of the time. It also just takes up a small corner of the screen.

Reactions: QuickBob

HellsBells

Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone else have problems getting the game to play properly? For me, text is cut off at the bottom and buttons don't work most of the time. It also just takes up a small corner of the screen.
Should work if you right-click and choose "Show All". Anything else will cut off the bottom, in my experience. Buttons can be unresponsive sometimes, and the game tends to chug when left running for a while.

Reactions: stever
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote