1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ250258_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Due to the curse of the Extinction Shrine Maiden, no new children were born in the Auria continent.
The hero of Auria is initiated by the Ancient Magna Matel to the mysteries of the "Ovulation Fist" and of the "Ritual of Prosperity", which are bound to break the curse of extinction.
The hero challenges the Extinction Shrine Maiden to a battle in order to save the world.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-01
Release Date: 2019-12-20
Developer: EIROS HENTAI GAMES
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.5
Language: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ250258_img_smp1.jpg RJ250258_img_smp2.jpg RJ250258_img_smp3.jpg RJ250258_img_smp4.jpg RJ250258_img_smp5.jpg RJ250258_img_smp7.jpg RJ250258_img_smp8.jpg RJ250258_img_smp9.jpg RJ250258_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited:

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
Opsion > Controls > Y - Fack atacck & rush :oops:

All right, everything is fine... :unsure:

Ps : Avoid wasting your time, it's just numeric trash. Can't be ecologic to spray this over internet :cautious:

Reactions: maw9411

erkper

May 16, 2018
Well, that title appears to suffer from Google Translate Syndrome...

Shinirikko

Sep 10, 2017
So yeah, maybe I am dumb as bricks or the game is buggy as hell. They say to spam Y button and I try to do it and I get only a slight increase in the bar. Only at random times I get the spamming of the full bar. Besides that, when timer dies, the game goes blackscreen I can still hear the sounds and characters but the display remains black even after good 10-15 min.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
So yeah, maybe I am dumb as bricks or the game is buggy as hell. They say to spam Y button and I try to do it and I get only a slight increase in the bar. Only at random times I get the spamming of the full bar. Besides that, when timer dies, the game goes blackscreen I can still hear the sounds and characters but the display remains black even after good 10-15 min.
Same here. Spamming Y does nothing 90% of the time. Only randomly will the bar move sometimes but, not before the timer's almost out. Otherwise it's just grab her, spam keys, bar doesn't move at all, rinse repeat. Black screen of death. Best just to let this one go I think.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
This game is more of a joke that something to wank over pretty funny tho still
just mash y lol

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
broken for me too

Dnarl

Nov 8, 2018
Same here. Spamming Y does nothing 90% of the time. Only randomly will the bar move sometimes but, not before the timer's almost out. Otherwise it's just grab her, spam keys, bar doesn't move at all, rinse repeat. Black screen of death. Best just to let this one go I think.
broken for me too
Okay, I had the exact same problem as you all, and the solution is as stupid as the problem
Its literally because the file path is too long of a name
just take all the stuff in the [ACT] folder, and throw it in a new folder, and it works

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
Okay, I had the exact same problem as you all, and the solution is as stupid as the problem
Its literally because the file path is too long of a name
just take all the stuff in the [ACT] folder, and throw it in a new folder, and it works
thanks, should have see it, not the first time I encounter the "name too long" thing

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
THE MOST EPIC GAME EVER MADE - THE OVULATION FIST
How do you even come up with something like this?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes