Collection Video Stringendo, Accelerando, Stretta & Allargando [2023-08-16] [Yuki Seto]

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
If the EU/US market buys the uncensored version for the EU/US market then this could happen but they buy very odd and not much...

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
its hightly unlikely there is an uncen version of this, some studios in japan made uncensored versions for the west, but most of them just made them censored from the get go and there are no uncensored versions.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
its hightly unlikely there is an uncen version of this, some studios in japan made uncensored versions for the west, but most of them just made them censored from the get go and there are no uncensored versions.
It's weird that so many arists/studios in Japan don't even bother releasing their stuff abroad.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ah, Stretta. One of the earliest hentai comics I can actually remember reading.
As well as Accelerando, the earliest NTR I can remember watching, lol. Though that was long before I got into NTR, so maybe I should try to watch it again...

• Red Heart
Reactions: rf96

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I don't know I've seen a few AI made decensors and they're not bad.
That's demosaic. It's an interesting way of de-censoring work but it's still pretty amateur looking and has a long way to go before becoming more mainstream. From what I can gather, it takes time and processing power.

Jun 27, 2021
are HQ ones by Shinkiro?
when it comes to these types of collections, I think more info is in order (name of group who made the release, hard/soft sub, etc)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I don't think it will ever happen. :cry: :cry: :cry:
AI decensored is our best bet. Hope with more intelligent AI in the future the decensored part will look more realistic.
It's weird that so many arists/studios in Japan don't even bother releasing their stuff abroad.
Actually there is a lots of hentai released in the west back in the day completed uncensored but most of them is from 2005 and earlier. I don't know what change but they not release hentai abroad anymore. Night Shift Nurses series is complete uncensored.

Last edited:

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Don't supposee it'd be too much to ask for a torrent? that 13 gb file via the GoFile will just cripple my browser download speed haha

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
There are english subs for Allargando out there, done by Hentai Haven (Rip).

Also, although they're basically redundant, you're missing the 4 Stringendo MIX specials.

Finally, there's a torrent which has all of these but with a better encode (same bit-rate but better audio, also no hardsubs). They're at double the size compared to this but just want to let people know.
Apologies for the bump- The Pink Pineapple website lists the CORE MIX videos as having some newly-recorded voices. Any information on that? I tried comparing it to the originals but there doesn't seem to be any differences.