Unity STRIP Battle Action Cards [v0.14] [Arcane Pengi]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

ArcanePengi

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2022
HhRRlc.png

Overview:
Duel your opponents for the right to remain clothed! Beating them means winning cards,
which you'll need if you want to challenge harder difficulties!​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-24
Release Date: 2023-09-19
Developer: Arcane Pengi - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

⭐[Update 8/27] Arc Demo v0.14 - Features Update

• All difficulties unlocked
  • Demon Arc available at Challenge Difficulty
  • Android Optimization
  • Bug fixes
$10 [Patreon] -
$10 [SubscribeStar] -

IT'S TIME TO S-S-S-S-S-STRIP! This is an 18+ Trading Card Game. Collect cards, build the perfect deck, and strip all your opponents! ⭐ [This demo only contains the Arc duel and two starter decks]

Support STRIP Battle Action Cards on and access to the newest build!

Progress updates at !

STRIP Battle Action Cards
Duel your opponents for the right to remain clothed! Beating them means winning cards, which you'll need if you want to challenge harder difficulties!

In this demo, you get to pick from two premade decks: Solo or Duo. Solo will let you try several cards from the Mental faction, while Duo contains cards from both Physical and Magical factions. Each faction has different playstyles, so get used to them and build your dream deck in the full version!

Beating your opponent will let you try out different outfit combos and colors in Gallery mode! All characters will be available in Gallery in the full mode upon defeating them the first time~

Future builds will be available on Patreon to try out new features as they're completed!

Thanks for checking us out everyone! I hope you enjoy! New characters and features will be coming soon~!

FEATURES:
[Full list of features in the final version of the game, est. release Summer 2023]

• 50+ Unique Cards to make the perfect deck
  • 8+ Opponents each with unique challenges
  • 4 Customizable Decks
  • 5 Difficulty modes
  • Gallery mode to mix and match outfits and expressions
  • ...and many bug fixes from the Demo version! Your feedback helps improve the game!
CONTROLS:
⭐Drag an Attack card to your opponent's outfit tag to damage them! Make sure you have enough energy to use your Attack card. Energy requirements will be on each Attack card.

⭐Each turn, you gain +1 Mana. Use your Mana to activate Outfit Abilities! Your outfit tags will flash when your Outfit Abilities are ready to use. You may use one Outfit Ability per turn.

⭐If you're out of actions for your turn, hit the End Turn button! Give your opponent a chance while you strategize your next move.

⭐Defeat the Hat, Body, and Legs outfits to reveal her Undies. Defeat her Undies to win the round~!

FUTURE CONTENT:
All future content will be available in the builds as it's released:

⭐New Opponents - Stella the Magician , K.C. the Surfer ‍♀, Aya the Plushie Enthusiast , Ashe the Cashier , and more~

⭐Card Collecting - Open packs that you win by defeating opponents!

⭐Deck Building - Customize your decks with your cards to make your perfect deck!

⭐Gallery Mode - Mix and match outfit combos and expressions for each girl you defeat~!

⭐Difficulty Unlocks - Beating a character will unlock harder difficulties to challenge your deck with!

CREDITS:
Character design+art, coding, animation -

VOICE ACTRESSES:
(Arc)

(Stella)

(K.C.)

(Aya)

(Syd)

(Mimi)

(Mascot)

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

stavie33 thanks for the links

1663436838737.png 1663436845969.png 1663436852900.png

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2019
It's simple but has potential.

I liked the girl's voice best of all - it would be nice to make more use of that and have the VA record more lines to use for moments like getting down to her underwear. Kind of wish she didn't have the ahegao face when she's losing. Other than that, no real comments.

rizax

Jun 28, 2018
Fun art, good potential. Very frustrating drawing and just hoping to get the right energy or attack card. Most of the strategy seems to be deciding if a "discard hand and draw 4" is worth it or not. Seems like there's no unlocking cards or other opponents in the demo.

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
nice art, good sound, interesting concept.
But man there is absolute nothing to do if you draw 12 useless cards back to back. And the trousers effect of win a coin flip doesn't provide any tangible benefit right now. Maybe give the trouser a heal effect. That's more usefull and you have more of a tough decision between drawing a card, dealing damage or healing yourself.

Excalibis

Jun 29, 2020
Fun game, but the balance is off, I get that drawing a card is a benefit but I've had games where i have 8 energies and not a single attack card even with drawing cards through my hat, seems like there may need to be some rebalancing.

Dec 9, 2018
Played 3 rounds. The tutorial should mention that you shuffle your deck back, when it is all gone. Very important for the Mono Mental deck. Otherwise you might sit on the "Discard half your deck" card agonizing over it.

Too often my turns were just "Draw a card. End turn.". In one match I had 11 energy cards at the same time.

If I were to draw parallels with the speed of the game:
The game feels like playing Magic, but you discard your lands after use instead of just tapping. Or Old Yugioh if all your monsters needed tributes to summon and died at the end of turn.

Do like the idea of the different zones to attack (aka clothes) with some abilities. The Undies and hat allowing for more cards drawn as my favourite. But the legs giving auto heads is pretty much useless if most of the cards don't use coin tosses. Maybe have a substitute for Energy instead. Or being able to change clothes and therefore abilities.

Might put that in a review later.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Game is neat. I know the dev is aware of the energy issue but at least the core mechanics to the game aren't too bad. That said there's very little content at all and nowhere in this thread so far has anyone mentioned only Arc is available at the moment.

I was able to mess around with the game code and enable 2 other characters in the gallery and a 3rd that was just a linework sketch instead of a proper sprite.

Curious how updates progress from here.

ArcanePengi

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2022
Game is neat. I know the dev is aware of the energy issue but at least the core mechanics to the game aren't too bad. That said there's very little content at all and nowhere in this thread so far has anyone mentioned only Arc is available at the moment.

I was able to mess around with the game code and enable 2 other characters in the gallery and a 3rd that was just a linework sketch instead of a proper sprite.

Curious how updates progress from here.
Thanks for testing it out! The game is still in very early Beta, and I do have a few ideas for fixing the balance issues. The next phase, I want to try drawing 2 cards instead of 1. It just means pressing End Turn half as many times, but if that's the only complaint I'll gladly go with it xD Another is allowing one discard per turn, sacrificing it for +1 Mana. The Duo deck allows you to try Color Tagging feature (which I was very proud of, but no one seemed to notice it yet >.<; ). It gives you +1 Mana when you interchange which type of attack cards you use on an outfit. You can store up loads of Mana that way! This 3rd fix is mostly for the Patreon/Full versions: Custom Outfit Abilities~ Beating opponents will unlock new abilities that you can swap out the admittedly underpowered Legs and Top abilities with.

TL;DR: Got some ideas to fix the balance issues! Stay tuned! ⭐

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes