Others Completed Strip Black Jack - Hot Gym [Final] [Thorsten P.]

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
1594386820431.png

Overview:
The last time you were in the gym, you must have imagined what some of the girls look like naked, right? Tell me the truth. Almost everybody has such fantasies and now you can live them out in this game!
Caroline and Nora are super hot coaches and invite you to a sexy card game.
Play against Nora in Easy or Normal mode and beat her to make Caroline drop her clothes and show you her sweaty naked body.
While you play against Nora, Caroline continues her training, even completely naked!
Later on, she'll even train for you on very special training devices...
If you unlock all levels, she will do her sport on your bar.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-10
Release Date: 2020-07-02
Developer: Thorsten P. -
Publisher: CritoGames -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Sex Adventure: The Board Game
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Thanks to BaasB for sharing the game and K3nj1 for cracking it.

1594387701236.png 1594387737977.png 1594387760795.png 1594387782519.png 1594387814737.png 1594387865552.png 1594387893834.png 1594388013375.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
it's not cracked... when I try to run it it opens steam
EDIT: Minor fuck up. The MEGA link was the pre-cracked link. The looked identical so I picked the wrong one. I fixed it though. Thanks for letting me know. should work now if not let me know.

Reactions: Nerro and PhousXV

Georgedalton

May 21, 2017
Argh Blackjack games, everything costs thousands of dollars so there no point betting under $500 but 2-3 bad hands causes such a pit fall that it takes forever to climb up back to where you were let alone making money, was able to get the first three items bought but it became too much of a slog to keep going after that.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Game doesn't run for me either, same dll error as the other guy
Steam page says it supports Windows 7 though so must be something else

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Game doesn't run for me either, same dll error as the other guy
Steam page says it supports Windows 7 though so must be something else
This error was reported on the games steam forums. Another user linked another game thread and it seems like the problem essentially boils down to the game is not actually compatible with windows 7. It is a problem with the game itself and no fault of cracking the game. Unless the developer chimes in on steam and confirms they are working on fixing this or making some sort of improvement to allow the game to work with win 7 I would assume it is just not supported despite the developer saying otherwise :(

Reactions: Hassann

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Game is in german (downloaded form Gofile)
Is this animated?
There's 3 videos

Argh Blackjack games, everything costs thousands of dollars so there no point betting under $500 but 2-3 bad hands causes such a pit fall that it takes forever to climb up back to where you were let alone making money, was able to get the first three items bought but it became too much of a slog to keep going after that.
If you hit a slump just keep betting everything until you hit 5000 on the free coins wheel.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Game is in german (downloaded form Gofile)
Game starts in German, you can change the language to english by clicking on the flag Icon. It just defaulted to german. I am sure I could of changed that by fucking with an ini file but I didn't. Easy enough to fix.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
These kind of strip games always annoy me, why can't they just stick with the core of the game? You know, its strip blackjack. Not blackjack. Where are these thousands and thousands of dollars come from?! Just stick to making them about the players losing clothes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReiCaixa